Other Sellers on Amazon
|Price:||$34.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Transfers workout data from compatible Polar heart rate monitors into polarpersonaltrainer.com, Polar's free training site
- Compatible with Polar personal heart rate monitor devices
- Quick and easy to use
- Compatible with the following products: Polar FA20, Polar FT40, Polar FT60, Polar FT80, Polar RS300X, Polar FT7
- Includes limited two-year manufacturer's warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1) The installation software MUST be downloaded via Internet Explorer.
When I tried to download the software via Google Chrome or FireFox, the Daemon would not install at all, which rendered the product useless, as this daemon file is what allows the upload to the polar website. If you don't download the software via internet explorer, odds are it won't work. Tried this on 4 computers, none of which would install it correctly using ANY browser other than Internet Explorer.
2) The FlowLink itself can NOT sit on a metal surface and successfully sync your Heart-rate Monitor.
It says in the instructions, in smaller print, that the syncing process is based on a magnetic field to transfer data between your watch and the flowlink pad. If the pad itself is on a metal surface, such as a metal desk, the sync between the watch and your computer has a *very* high chance of failure. I experimented with this and found that it only successfully synced about 30% of the time on a metal surface compared with 98% success on my wooden desk. Please take note of this.
3) Despite what the website and other reviewers say, the software and the product are both very compatible with OS's.
This product is NOT compatible with a Mac, unfortunately, but it is widely compatible with Windows. I have installed on 4 different machines, 2 running Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit, one running Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit and one running Windows XP 64-bit.Read more ›
Amazon has been great. I returned my initial flowlink and within 2 days received my replacement. It again does NOT work. I thought that it might be my computer; however, it does not work another CPU. I can NOT even get it to Align more or less flash green. Is it my watch? I'm very unhappy with this product.
I've e-mailed polar's customer service. I'll update my review pending their response.
Week 1: Automatic computer response replying that they will post reply in 24 hrs. 7 days later no customer support feedback.
3 Months later: Polar has finally acknowledged that they have received the products in Feb. It is now mid March and Polar continues to send my automatic computer responses appologizing for the delay, however, they are experiencing an increase in volume.
J from Texas
Instructions that come with Flowlink, simply said, they killed a tree for naught. Put a sticker on it "see Polar website for use" and be done with it.
How to use, since Polar is somewhat lacking in the information department:
1) Do not plug in to computer
2) Download websynch 2.0 (etc) from polar site.
3) Reboot computer
4) Plug Flowlink in to computer.
5) click program if it did not start (icon will be a red heart, turns green when heart rate monitor is placed (and working) on it)
* The instructions on the webiste will have you clicking links, leaving you with a "WTF, I just want to make this work and be done with it", again all you need is websynch 2.whatever and a reboot after installing.
* Do not use Remember box as this can cause issues, like weekly diaries, files not getting uploaded etc.
I use a Polar FT60 Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) and have had no issues (techincal) with both HRM or Flowlink. Side note, Instructions are piss poor at Polar site, Please use the forums as there are people who really know how to set up and use these HRM, they are not Polar staff. Polar is really good at making a product and placing features in these HRM, put suck so really freaking bad its well beyond pathetic as far as explaining what these features do, what senarios to use them, and what the outcome will be of XYZ. In Summary good product, crappy instructions.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this for one of the Polar fitness watches I purchased for my husband. It works as stated. Not much to this item. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Amazon Customer
I have been an owner of Polar heart rate monitors for some time and am totally convinced I could not have lost the 90, that's right, 90 pounds I have without it. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Terry Adams
This does what it is supposed to do: link my heart rate monitor with Polarpersonaltrainer for uploading my workouts.Published 2 months ago by A Snider
Not something you probably need anymore, but if you have the product this charger works well as a replacement.Published 2 months ago by Tom C