Amazon Business Books with Buzz STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty March Birthstone Book House Cleaning billions billions billions  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tackle Any Terrain with Cycling on Amazon STEM

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 20 reviews
on December 17, 2015
Great Shoe. To tell you the truth, I read all these comments on size. I take a size 8.5 and that is what fits me in these shoes. If you order a size larger, only order 1/2 size larger. These shoes are great for the price ! Look nice and polish nice and SINCE THEY ARE REAL LEATHER they will stretch and fit to your foot as needed. We liked that they are soooo LIGHT. We have purchased 5 pairs of these for our organization. Everyone is happy with them and they hold up well.
on March 14, 2017
The laces ripped through the eyelets on both shoes the first day I wore them. The seller then refused to accept the return, because they were "worn". Do not buy these. Do not do business with Zenzo Shoes. It is more productive to just light your money on fire.
on March 11, 2015
Though I've gotten a lot of compliments on these shoes I wouldn't recommend them. Mainly, the quality is horrible. Very thin "leather" that loses its shape easily. The soles are already detaching from the bottom of the shoes and I've only worn them a few times. I guess I could just glue them back but I don't see these lasting much longer.

If you want a cheap pair of shoes I guess you could do worse. If you're looking for a pair of boots to last these definitely aren't it. Maybe you'll get a month out of them with steady wear. You could stretch that to six months if you only wore them once a week. Other than that you'll have better luck spending a few extra dollars and getting something a little better quality.
on July 23, 2015
Nice!
on March 7, 2015
I wear a size 13 and as stated I ordered a size down. They fit absolutely fine even for my wide feet. The lining inside the boot makes the shoe comfy and warm. The included lining is perfect for the cold and removable for the summer. They look and feel great!
on January 6, 2016
The shoes are cramped and painful. They offered no arch support, and the "leather" is a cheap-looking substance which is probably more vinyl than leather. They're not comfortable, they don't look particularly nice, and they probably damage your feet.

Spend a little bit more on an actual brand, and maybe some arch support inserts.
on April 29, 2014
This is an excellent winter boot, plenty of space and lining to keep warm, just a bit larger than I expected, but can make up for it by putting an insert. Great product for a great price!
on April 28, 2015
Bottom of the right shoe has detached already after barely over 2 months.
on September 23, 2015
Best looking, fit ,,style,,,comfort,of Ann shoe I've had in years,,,and the price was great. Thanks POLAR FOX AND AMAZON! !!
on December 30, 2014
Very stylish and comfortable boot but it ran about a half size big in my experience. I had to exchange for a smaller size, but the seller was flexible about this. Good purchase!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question