Polar Ft1 Heart Rate Monitor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display
- Helps improve your fitness with manual heart rate target zone
- Displays a summary of your latest workout
- Simple one-button start and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
- Safely exercise within your target zone
- Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Polar T31 coded transmitter Chest strap and user guide
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display; includes watch features
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Smarter Exercise Starts Here
Exercising in the right zone will help you improve your fitness and see results sooner.
A heart rate monitor will help guide and motivate you so every workout counts.
Low intensity training is good for burning fat, while high intensity improves fitness. Your heart rate tells you your training intensity and helps you achieve the results you want.
Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor
Exercise smarter with the Polar FT1 heart rate monitor. The FT1 provides continuous, accurate heart rate that will help you safely exercise at the right intensity.
Here's how it works: While exercising, the FT1 will display your heart rate in beats per minute on its large easy-to-read display. When you exercise out of your preset heart rate zone, the FT1 gives a visual and audible alarm. It's like a personal coach on your wrist telling you when to slow down or speed up.
- Includes the T31 coded heart rate transmitter chest strap which picks up your heart rate monitor and not others nearby.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Healthcheck Systems Inc|
|Batteries are Included||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Are Batteries Required||Yes||Yes||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Item Dimensions||4.02 x 5 x 2.99 in||1.3 x 7 x 4 in||0.04 x 0.04 x 0.04 in||0.79 x 3.39 x 14.21 in||2.74 x 3 x 2.5 in||5.51 x 12.05 x 1.65 in|
|Item Weight||3.84 ounces||—||0.35 ounces||5.54 ounces||4.23 ounces||0.51 lb|
|Lithium Battery Packaging||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment||Batteries contained in equipment|
|Size||One Size||M-XXL: 26-36 inches||—||—||universal||—|
Designed for basic fitness training, the FT1 heart rate monitor shows your heart rate on a large, easy-to-read display. Heart rate target zones help to improve your fitness level, one-button functionality makes operation a cinch, and coded heart rate transmission eliminates all crosstalk.
- Body Measurement Features: Average and maximum heart rate of training, Heart rate - bpm, HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm, Manual target zone -- bpm, Polar OwnCode (5kHz) - coded transmission
- Recording Features: Training files (with summaries) - 1
- Training Features: HeartTouch - button-free operation of wrist unit
- Watch Features: Backlight, Date and weekday indicator, Display text in English, Time of day (12/24h), Water-resistant - 50m
- Transmitter Belt: Polar T31 coded transmitter belt
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We recommend our patients get a heart rate monitor as one of the ways to monitor their exercise intensity via target heart rate range. We recommend they get this make and model because it is simple to use, affordable, and accurate (when compared to our telemetry system).
If you don't need a heart rate monitor that "counts your calories," has track options (split times,etc), and gives you a back rub that costs $300+, then this is an excellent option.
I am very surprised at how cheap the watch and band look.Both watch and band look like flimsy plastic dollar store purchases! The watch is not particularly comfortable at all.
I have not been disappointed with this product, it performs exactly as described and is an excellent tool to integrate in your fitness regime.
its worth the money. it also connects to the running machine at the gym automatically. and its great for running outside so you can keep your heart rate where you want to when your running.
Only thing i don't like is that you have to send it in to polar to have the watch battery changed and when the transmitter dies (said to last around a year) i have to buy a new one, which is around $33, the same amount i paid for the whole device. But even with that considered it is still a great price if you're looking for a basic heart rate monitor.
If I have a change of opinion down the road it will be known.