CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Polar Ft1 Heart Rate Monitor
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display
- Helps improve your fitness with manual heart rate target zone
- Displays a summary of your latest workout
- Simple one-button start and coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
- Safely exercise within your target zone
- Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor Watch with Polar T31 coded transmitter Chest strap and user guide
- Shows heart rate on large and easy-to-read display; includes watch features
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Smarter Exercise Starts Here
Exercising in the right zone will help you improve your fitness and see results sooner.
A heart rate monitor will help guide and motivate you so every workout counts.
Low intensity training is good for burning fat, while high intensity improves fitness. Your heart rate tells you your training intensity and helps you achieve the results you want.
Polar FT1 Heart Rate Monitor
Exercise smarter with the Polar FT1 heart rate monitor. The FT1 provides continuous, accurate heart rate that will help you safely exercise at the right intensity.
Here's how it works: While exercising, the FT1 will display your heart rate in beats per minute on its large easy-to-read display. When you exercise out of your preset heart rate zone, the FT1 gives a visual and audible alarm. It's like a personal coach on your wrist telling you when to slow down or speed up.
- Includes the T31 coded heart rate transmitter chest strap which picks up your heart rate monitor and not others nearby.
Designed for basic fitness training, the FT1 heart rate monitor shows your heart rate on a large, easy-to-read display. Heart rate target zones help to improve your fitness level, one-button functionality makes operation a cinch, and coded heart rate transmission eliminates all crosstalk.
- Body Measurement Features: Average and maximum heart rate of training, Heart rate - bpm, HR-based target zones with visual and audible alarm, Manual target zone -- bpm, Polar OwnCode (5kHz) - coded transmission
- Recording Features: Training files (with summaries) - 1
- Training Features: HeartTouch - button-free operation of wrist unit
- Watch Features: Backlight, Date and weekday indicator, Display text in English, Time of day (12/24h), Water-resistant - 50m
- Transmitter Belt: Polar T31 coded transmitter belt
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
We recommend our patients get a heart rate monitor as one of the ways to monitor their exercise intensity via target heart rate range. We recommend they get this make and model because it is simple to use, affordable, and accurate (when compared to our telemetry system).
If you don't need a heart rate monitor that "counts your calories," has track options (split times,etc), and gives you a back rub that costs $300+, then this is an excellent option.