Other Sellers on Amazon
Polar Ice Jello Durable Plastic Shot Glasses, 2-Ounce, Translucent (Pack of 125)
|Price:||$7.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2Oz. Jell-O shot glasses with lids plastic 125/Pkg
- Amazon.Com Value packs also available in 500/Pkg (search item number) b004chgv8c
- Great for all occasions
- Perfect for parties and everyday use
- Disposable - reusable - easy clean up quality plastic cups with lids; Polar ice brand quality
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Polar Ice Jello Durable Plastic Shot Glasses, 2-Ounce, Translucent (Pack of 125)
50 EZ-Squeeze Jello Shot Cups with Lids - 2 oz. Max Capacity
Toasted Drinkware Squeezable Plastic Clear 2 oz Jello Shot Glasses with Lids, 100 Count
Polar Ice 40 Count Jello Shot Glasses, Souffle Cups and Portion Cup with Lids, 2-Ounce, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Stock Your Home||Remarkable Enterprises, LLC||Amazon.com|
Perfect for Summer Events - Pool Parties - Picnics and all other Celebrations. Crystal Clear Coordinates Perfectly with Other Bright Tableware. Disposable - Easy Clean Up! Contains: (125) 2oz. Jell-O Shot Glasses with Lids Made of Durable Plastic. Amazon.com Value Packs also available in 500/Pkg (search item number) B004CHGV8C.
Top customer reviews
* They're great for storing small crafting parts such as beads, sequins, and tiny bones.
* They're food-safe so they're great in the kitchen to store dried herbs and custom spice blends.
* Each holds about a quarter-cup, which is the perfect size to cram in caramelized onions to pop in the freezer to have on hand whenever you want to toss a little into your dinner.
* You can also freeze broths, sauces, or other flavoring liquids in small quantities to toss in your dinner, assuming you are making food for one or two people. The small size means the contents thaw quickly.
* I also use the cups to mix paints and to hold just a little bit of a varnish that I have a ginormous container of that I don't want to dip my paintbrushes into.
* I make my own skin cleanser and store a week's worth in a wee plastic cup with a lid; it's small enough to keep near the bathroom sink and the larger container stays clean.
* I also make my own lotions and use different essential oils for fragrances. These wee plastic cups mean I can keep around several fragrances at once, and they're great for gifting, too.
* They're great for traveling, to keep toiletries in and for earrings and other small items you want to take with on vacation.
* Go to lots of beaches? Take an empty cup to each place you go and collect a bit of sand from every vacation spot.
* And then there's always the Jello shots.
Both the cups and the lids are marked for recycling, and they're sturdy enough to reuse a few times, assuming you don't get them all mucked up with something gross. So they're not a landfill nightmare.
Buy the wee plastic cups with lids. Be surprised at how fast you can go through a package of 125 of them.