Polar V800 GPS Sports Watch
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- GPS SPORT WATCH: Advanced multisport GPS Watch for serious sports enthusiasts and professional athletes who want to reach peak performance, the built-in GPS keeps track of your ride, run or hike measuring your speed, distance and route
- ADVANCED TRAINING WATCH: Create and customize profiles for different sports and get exactly the data and guidance you need for each activity
- FITNESS TRACKER: Combines training load with 24/7 activity data for true recovery status
- HEART RATE MONITOR INCLUDED: Includes compatible H7 heart rate sensor with revamped Red soft strap design
- SPECIAL EDITION TRIATHLON WATCH: Special edition includes universal bike mount and cadence sensor
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Advanced GPS sports watch for enthusiasts and professional athletes
The V800 is waterproof to 30 meters and can measure your heart rate even in water with Polar H7 heart rate sensor (included in the V800 Javier Gómez Noya Special Edition). The V800 offers swimming metrics for both pool and open-water swimming.
The V800 is compatible with Polar Bluetooth Smart cycling sensors, such as cadence, speed and power, which provide even more detail about your training. A cadence sensor is included in the V800 Javier Gómez Noya Special Edition.
Keep an eye on your running cadence to improve your running efficiency and avoid injuries. The V800 can monitor your cadence without any additional sensors.
See how your running performance is developing. Based on your long-term progress, Running Index analysis predicts your event finish times for 5K, 10K, half marathon and marathon runs.
Polar V800 Javier Gómez Noya Special Edition
Polar Flow web service and app help you stay on track with your training and daily activity.
- Sync data and get quick visual overview with the app.
- Free app compatible with Android (4.3 and later) and iOS.
- Planning, deeper insight and analysis in the web service.
- Connect your Flow account with Strava.
Javier Gómez Noya Special Edition
Polar V800 is one of the world’s smartest training devices for devoted athletes. It’s the ultimate choice for anyone wanting to achieve their best and beyond. The V800 gives you real-time guidance in every sport you do. It combines your training load with 24/7 activity and shows your true recovery status.
The Javier Gómez Noya Special Edition comes with a heart rate sensor, a cadence sensor and an universal bike mount.
- Built-in GPS and atmospheric air pressure sensor
- Heart rate also in water with H7 heart rate sensor
- Full Bluetooth Smart sensor support
- Feedback and personal best rewards after training
- Running cadence without any additional sensors
- Running speed and distance also indoors
- Running index analysis in Polar Flow web service
- Swimming metrics in pool and open-water swimming
- Training load and recovery status
- 24/7 activity tracking with activity goal and benefit
- Inactivity alert
- Sleep duration and quality
- Fitness test and orthostatic test (H7 heart rate sensor required)
- Jump tests (Stride Sensor Bluetooth Smart required)
- USB charging
Running cadence from wrist
The V800 measures running cadence from wrist without any additional sensors.
Paying attention to running cadence helps you improve your running efficiency and avoid injuries. A low cadence, for example, could mean that you’re overstriding and putting undue stress on your body.
Running speed and distance indoors
The V800 measures your speed and distance from the movement of your wrist. Use running related sport profiles or walking and let the accelerometer track your distance and speed – indoors and out.
Running index analysis
A long term running index analysis can be found in Polar Flow web service. It allows users to not only see the development of their running efficiency, but also to predict their race times based on their running training.
High performance waterproof sports watch with a clear display for professional and devoted athletes seeking constant improvements. Smart coaching and GPS help you reach peak performance. Sync with the new Polar Flow web service to get access to an online training community and get even more out of your exercise.
Color: Black | Style Name: Combo
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: August 2016. Had the same charging issue mentioned in other reviews. Sent the watch back under warranty. Got a replacement within 10 days and paid only the shipping there. Outstanding customer service. Still love the watch.
It's simpler than the 920XT but does everything functionally and well.
All of the websites and apps have issues, whether it's Garmin, Polar, or Suunto.
I find the info that Polar presents and the way it organizes things easy to read and intuitive.
The same with the watch. Both this and the 920XT are fantastic watches of course that do a lot. But I found the V800 more intuitive and simple at the end of the day. Feels like a little less bells and whistles and a little more steady workhorse like.
Most recent customer reviews
The most annoying issue with this device is the unreliable Bluetooth functionality.Read more