BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 17, 2014
I've only had this for a couple of days now but it has worked perfectly so far. I use this with the NIKE+ Sportwatch. Had no trouble at all syncing the monitor to the watch. I would guess that it only took 30 seconds to have it paired with the watch and it takes even less time to link to the monitor when you get ready for a run. You definitely want to make for sure that the band is wet before putting it on. Which if you read the instructions it tells you this anyway. The strap fits well and isn't constricting at all. It stayed in place very well also. I maybe had to adjust it twice during an hour long run. If you have a Nike+ product (remember that this monitor DOES NOT have bluetooth) and you want to track heart rate, this is perfect.

Since I have only had this a short period of time, I will amend my review if I find any problems later on down the road. But for now, I love it.
on July 2, 2013
After lots of research and reading tons of reviews I decided to give the transmitter a try. It hooked up to my Nike + sports band in a matter of seconds after taking it out of the box. Just make sure your foot sensor is not near when you set it up as stated on the Nike site. Other wonderful thing is if you go to the gym to work out you do not need to have any other sensor because most newer machines will pick up your monitor without you even having to hold the sensors. If you want to workout on the street then you will need some kind of reader like the Nike + item or watch.

The strap is comfortable and it fit around me (chest is 42 around) with plenty of room. You hardly know it is there and you can just use water to set the sensor up at first and then sweet will take care of the rest. I found it to be very accurate even more so than the machine only, plus with the sensor I can keep track of the heart rate while lifting weights. The calorie amount burn from heart rate is more accurate than the machine which are know to over estimate.
on April 20, 2014
The Polar Wear Link Nike+ Transmitter easily sync'ed to my SportWatch the first time I used it and quickly sync's prior to every run. This heart rate monitor has also connected with every other piece of exercise equipment that I have tried it on.
With the strap a little bit snug, not too tight, I've had no problems with it sliding down or with it not picking up my heart rate. I've actually never wet the strap to increase conductivity and haven't had an issue. I've also run in sub-zero weather with it and very hot weather with no problems.
The pictures make it tough to tell how far the transmitter sticks out so I was a little worried about an odd bulge in the middle of my chest. In the end though its very discreet and would only show up with a compression shirt.
I would recommend this product and would buy it again.
on June 26, 2013
Using this primarily with a Nike+ GPS Sportwatch as this was the model identified as the correct one. I set my watch to scan for a new sensor and pick this up almost immediately. Additionally, I was able to like it to an iPod nano 7G without issue also.

Its moderately uncomfortable at first but after a few minutes its hardly noticeable. The elastic absorbs plenty of sweat after a run and is easily detached from the sensor by metal snap buttons and you can toss it in the wash.

I have only ran about 10 miles with the transmitter but so far i havent had any previously reviewed discrepancies pertaining to failing to link to iPods or Nike+ watches, nor stalling or freezing of the heart rates midway through.
on January 7, 2013
Currently, I use this product with my NIke+ sports watch because it fills the need of a heart rate monitor. The product is reliable and easy to use. Setup with the Nike sports watch is very fast and easy despite what others have been posting. I was out and running within 5 minutes of opening the product. The device straps just under your chest and can be adjusted to fit just about any size person. The band does feel a bit snug while running and takes some time to get use to, but the importance of monitoring your heart rate is what matters.

While working out its important to know your heart rate so you don't over stress yourself and get the most out of your workout. Check online to see where your resting and excercise heart rate should be. You'll need to know your weight and height, as well as your age when researching those numbers.
on December 31, 2016
I love the accuracy from this Polar wearlink Nike Plus transmitter. Since the GPS watch is no longer being produced, I bought a backup polarwear link Nike Plus transmiiter in case my original goes out. However, my original is still running and is very reliable and accurate and I have had it for 4 years.
on April 7, 2017
good
on March 10, 2015
This new belt has smooth plastic electrodes, which are working perfectly. Works great with Nike+ Sportswatch and LifeFitness treadmill for Polar. The old belt with cloth electrodes had become a hassle to wash-scrub and even so was non-reliable (from 2 years ago); the new belt is also about 1 inch longer between the electrodes, fits me better. I love the Nike+ Sportswatch again, with a) GPS for road, b) foot sensor for treadmill, and c) heart-rate sensor; all recorded in Nike+ website.
review image
on April 20, 2014
I have to return this item. Was trying to contact polar link to see if there was something they could tell me as to why it would not work with my nike watch, I started with Nike but after troubleshooting thinking it was the watch, they sent me to polar tech. Have not been able to speak to anyone at polar tech. Now all I have is a thing that cost 50 dollars that I cannot use. I am disappointed. I ad heard good things about this product. Hoping I just got a faulty one.
on January 26, 2014
The pilar heart rate monitor is a great buy. At first I wasnt to enthusiastic about buying a heart rate monitor separate, when you can get a watch that has one. But after I got my Nike GPS watch which is a GREAT watch, but does not have a heart rate monitor, I was left with no choice but to buy one. I havent regretted it yet. When on, I hardly even know it is there. It is super comfortable and sinks easily with my watch. Also, suprisingly to me, it automatically synced with with most of the cardio equipment at my gym. Also, the band is adjustable and cleans very easily. Good buy

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.