PolarPro Filter 6PK (ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL DJI Mavic 2 Filters) for DJI Mavic 2 Pro
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Filters precisely engineered for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro (M2Pro Only)
- Includes both VIVID and SHUTTER collection (ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL)
- Polarization indicator laser-etched onto frame to easily align your polarization
- Cinema Series Glass directly replaces stock UV filter - Low refractive index / outstanding color neutrality / perfect target transmission
- PolarPro Aircraft Warranty - Warrants against any damage to your camera / gimbal from our filters
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
DJI Mavic 2 Filters to help you Capture Perfection.
Our 6-Pack includes both the Vivid Collection and Shutter Collection
· ND/PL filters that increase color saturation and contrast giving your content that additional POP
· Single element glass combines the benefits of a Polarizer and ND Filter without adding extra glass elements
· New laser etched polarization marker on frame shows you where horizontal polarization is located for quick reference
DJI Mavic 2 Filters - New Features
Polarization Marker - Laser etched frame
Laser etched onto each frame is a polarization marker which shows where the horizontal polarization angle is. This is a great reference angle and makes it easier to line up the polarizer sweet spot for each scene.
Magnetic Case with custom molded interior
New for our Mavic 2 Filters is our magnetic case for an elevated experience when accessing your filters. The molded rubber insert cleanly holds your filters and presents them in an enhanced viewing angle over foam.
Cinema Series - Mavic 2 Filter glass
The Cinema Series is our production grade glass featuring an extremely low refractive index (least amount bending of light as is passes through the glass), Multi AR coatings to reduce surface reflectivity for less flaring and ghosting, and most importantly a new technology to ensure transmission ratings are perfect with no color casting.