Polar Pro SPRK-Skele Spark Skeleton Mount - Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Skeleton Mount allows you to clip your DJI spark to any backpack/ bag
- Protects the propellers – Perfect for tossing into a backpack/bag
- Keeps the Spark mounted close by for enhanced accessibility
- Includes Skeleton clip for the Spark
The Spark Skeleton Mount securely locks to your DJI Spark allowing you to quickly clip it to the outside of any bag/backpack, or toss it inside knowing it will be protected. The PolarPro Spark Skeleton features a quick-release mechanism giving you quick access to your Spark when you want to capture the moment. The Skeleton frame is constructed out of a glass filled nylon with a rubber coating to protect your aircraft. Included with the PolarPro Skeleton Mount is a small carabineer allowing you to attach it to nearly any backpack or bag. This product is built to withstand all of your adventures.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The latch has some padding that sticks to the cover. this padding started to unstick after a few weeks but adhered back to the cover when I pressed it back. I imagine this may get worse over time but it does not impact the protection of the cover.
-It can be a little tedious to line up perfectly. No matter how much I try to align the cover, it always feels like one of the blades does not sit flush with the cover.
These are two minor design flaws in an otherwise perfect product. Even with these two minor issues, I still use this as my daily cover.
All in all, still happy with the skeleton, and I really enjoyed being able to latch it onto any given bag to quickly take with me.
Top reviews from other countries
Außerdem lösen sich die verklebten Schaumstoffpolsterungen sehr leicht. Bei dem aufgerufenem Preis sollten solche Dinge eigentlich kein Thema sein.
Es wär zudem ganz nett, wenn man auf beiden Seiten zwischen den Auslegern je einen Spark-Akku befestigen könnte.