PolarPro Vivid Filter Collection (ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL DJI Mavic 2 Filters) for DJI Mavic 2 Pro, Black/Bronze
|Photo Filter Thread Size||15 Millimeters|
|Photo Filter Effect Type||Polarizer|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Polarization indicator laser etched onto frame to easily align your polarizer
- Cinema Series Glass – Low refractive index, color neutrality, perfect target transmission
- PolarPro Aircraft – against any damage to gimbal/ camera from filters
- ND4 Filter ND8 Filter ND16 Filter Redesigned Magnetic Filter Storage Case Microfiber Cloth
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
|Filters Included||ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL||ND4, ND8, ND16||ND32, ND64, ND32/PL, ND64/PL,||ND128, ND256, ND1000||ND8-GR, ND16-4, ND32-8||ND4, ND8, ND16, ND4/PL, ND8/PL, ND16/PL|
|Photo / Video||Video||Video||Video||Long Exposure Photo||Video / Photo||Video|
|Filter Effect||Reduced Shutter Speed - Video||Reduced Shutter Speed - Video||Reduced Shutter Speed - Video||Heavy Motion Blurring - Photo||Balanced Exposure between Sky/Ground||Reduced Shutter Speed - Video|
|Color Science||Neutral / Flat||Neutral / Flat||Both ND (Flat) and ND/PL (Increased Saturation) included||Neutral / Flat||Neutral / Flat||Both (Shutter and Vivid Included)|
|Straight Neutral Density||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Neutral Density / Polarizer||✓||✓|
|Skill Level||Starter||Starter||Professional||Advanced Photography||Professional||Professional|
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. My ND4 was mislabeled. It was labeled as an ND64, but it was clearly the ND4. No biggy, I just marked over the 6 and now there is no confusion. Still serves its purpose.
2. The case: The case is nice and solid with a magnetic clasp, but in my opinion, it's just a tad bit too large. In all my bags, it's always a bit too big for its compartment. Each filter has a few millimeters of separation between each other for safety, but overall, it's just a bit too bulky.
And the filters sometimes come loose in the case.
And you can't read with labels of each filter while in the case.
But again, it serves its purpose so no reduction in stars.
Great product! Buy this if it's in your budget. I honestly only use the ND4 and the ND16. I always skip the ND8 since the Mavic Pro 2 has an adjustable aputure.
Polar Pro's packaging and filter case is way much better and more professionally made! I was so glad that installing the filters was so easy and so was taking it off. It even came with the filter removal tool which I did not need to use because of the ease of installation. Can't wait to take some shots!