- Product Dimensions: 12.6 x 5.1 x 17.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00VFHOEWM
- Item model number: 3411380
- Average Customer Review: 281 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,410 in Computers & Accessories (See Top 100 in Computers & Accessories) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Polare Mens Handcrafted Real Leather Vintage Laptop Backpack Shoulder Bag Travel Bag Large
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔ FULL GRAIN LEATHER. The body of this bag is made of durable full grain cowhide leather.
- ✔ DURABLE ZIPPER WITH 2 ZIPPER HEAD. Strong zipper and hardware, double stiching. Top quality version in the market .
- ✔ FRONT POCKET WITH HOOK&LOOP. The front 3 pockets inside with hook&loop to keep the pocket stay close and safety. We have upgraded many details to make sure the bag beautiful and durable.
- ✔ LARGE SIZE. INSIDE HAS A LAPTOP SLEEVE. Dimensions: 32(L)*13(W)*44(H)cm /12.6(L)*5.1(W)*17.3(H) inch. The inside sleeve fit 16 inch laptop. Other compartment fit 16 inch laptop.
- ✔ 1 Year Quality Warranty!!!!!!!
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Italian Design. Traditional craftsmanship. Polare brand has been specializing in men’s leather bags and wallets for over 15 years. We care about quality, craftsmanship, design, and of course leather. We pride ourselves on making products that stand the test of time and won’t break your budget. Our American and Italian leather is strong, supple, and ages gracefully.
- Color : Dark Brown/ Light Brown/ Burgundy
- Style: Laptop Backpack/Travel Bag
- Material: 100% Pure Full Grain Leather
- Dimensions: 12.6''*5.1''*17.3''inch.
- Ship From USA
1 YEAR MANUFACTURER'S QUALITY WARRANTY!!!! If you have any problem after purchase within 1 year,pls go to the order, choose: CONTACT SELLER. We will try our best to support you.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
281 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-3 of 281 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Seriously. "beat a moose to death" tough.. A big moose.
Months later and I still love it. I use this every day. On work days it carries my big laptop and my gym clothes and my emergency kit. On non-work days it holds gear for hiking/fishing.
TIP 1: The main compartment zipper loosened up and liked to unzip itself. By that I mean if I have the bag full the zipper runs itself back the way it came. Not that the zipper pulls apart. I rubbed some beeswax on the zipper and there's more resistance to pulling now so it stays closed better.
TIP 2: The front pocket flaps like to slide out sometimes. Rubbing the beeswax all around the leather strap will keep the pocket closed much better.
Some of the thread wanted to come undone. I superglued the thread and it's staying fast.
UPDATE-UPDATE:: This bag gets beat up! I use it all the time. I use it to carry my work laptop to and from worth walking half a mile each way to the train station. It's been snowed in, rained in, kicked, scuffed, etc...
Yes, it shows wear. The backpack straps at the top have pulled loose from the body a bit. The thread does wear out. It's not a big deal to do minor repairs to keep up a great bag. It's like maintaining a vehicle, if you drive it and never do any maintenance it'll die asap.
UPDATE-UPDATE-UPDATE: The biggest issue is where the pack meets the shoulder straps. The leather I would call a strong medium-weight. It's not super heavy duty. It's a sturdy bag. Still works well. The zipper end needed to be stitched with heavy thread at the bottom because the zipper would sometimes fall off one side or another when I was opening it all the way. The pockets still hold well. The lining has torn away and I removed it because it's annoying. The inside of the leather is soft enough that it doesn't scratch up my laptop.
The day I got it my first impression was that this was an exceptionally well built backpack. Over the short time that I've had it some flaws have became apparent which just shouldn't exist on a $170 backpack.
First, what I like:
The leather actually seems nice. It is the thick sturdy kind of leather and it appears to be stitched together well - hopefully this impression is correct and time won't prove me wrong.
The zippers also seem sturdy and well attached.
Appearance-wise, I love it. Not much to say here, you see the product photos.
Notice the U-shaped metal fixtures on the external pockets, through which the leather straps slide? They're not metal, they are plastic. But that's not a huge problem, fake metal is the norm these days. The big problem is that they come loose. They are screwed on, and the head of the screw is sandwiched between the leather and a layer of cloth, making it incredibly difficult to screw back in to the plastic fixture.
The manufacturer could have picked better buckles for the shoulder straps too. They come loose throughout the day; the left one faster than the right one. I find myself constantly re-tightening them.
I have some small gripes with certain aspects of the design itself, but those are more a matter of personal preference so I won't list them as flaws.
3 stars really seems too generous right now, but two seems a little harsh. I'll leave it at 3 for now, hopefully nothing else will come apart for a while.