- Hardcover: 503 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; 1 edition (September 7, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9781107043909
- ISBN-13: 978-1107043909
- ASIN: 1107043905
- Product Dimensions: 7.7 x 1.1 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,824,199 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Polarimetry of Stars and Planetary Systems 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Summarising the striking advances of the last two decades, this is a reliable introduction to state-of-the-art astronomical and planetary polarimetry. The perfect resource for astronomers and researchers working in astrophysics, earth sciences, and remote sensing keen to learn more about this valuable diagnostic tool or broaden their existing understanding.
About the Author
Ludmilla Kolokolova is a Senior Research Scientist at the University of Maryland, focusing on polarimetric remote sensing of comets, asteroids and cosmic dust and polarimetric techniques in astrobiology.