Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 51% off the $1,959.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $26.87 shipping
Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces
- ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools
- Vortex Vacuum Technology allows cleaner to pick up larger debris while maintaining maximum suction
- Rear water propulsion system allows cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners
- Includes 7-day programmable timer, hand held remote and powder coated alloy caddy. Remote control : Yes. Motion-Sensing
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Dimensions||22 x 22 x 22 inches|
|Shipping Weight||44.75 pounds|
Compare to similar items
This item Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Pool Zoom||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||22 x 22 x 22 in||10 x 16 x 16 in||1 x 1 x 1 in||16.5 x 15.5 x 11.5 in|
|Item Weight||43.62 lbs||19 lbs||1 lb||21.5 lbs|
Polaris 9550 is a progressive, inspirational 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner. Its aquadynamic design combines commanding styling, inventive engineering, and intelligence for a truly impressive cleaner. The cleaner is outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces and features ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools. The 9550 Sport features oscillating brushes that scrub away stubborn dirt and stains and Proprietary Vortex Vacuum Technology that allows the cleaner pick up larger debris quickly while maintaining maximum suction. Debris is easily removed from the top of the cleaner which features a lid and large capacity filter canister, eliminating the need for messy bags. The forceful rear water propulsion system allows this agile cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners while improved power gets the job done fast. Best of all, the 9550 includes a 7-day programmable timer, pre-programmed cleaning patterns, and a motion sensing hand held remote. The cleaner also includes a heavy gauge, powder coated alloy caddy for storage and transport. Includes 110v transformer, 60ft cord, and filter canister.
Top Customer Reviews
1. Take care of the cord. If it tangles, unwind it every time. Even the Aquabot cord would occasionally get twisted. It's not a big deal. Just stay on top of it. Wrap it appropriately and put it on the cart after using.
2. The cart is lightweight and plastic. Treat it like a piece of your favorite china. Store it out of the elements and keep it clean. I really like the ease of use with the cart. And it's included in the price.
3. I ordered the sand and silt filter, but the filter that comes with the robot does a really good job.
4. Be patient with the remote. It takes a bit to get used to.
5. The power lift system is a great feature. When you are done cleaning the pool, you push a button and the Polaris 9550 rises to the surface. Let the water drain into your pool before pulling the cleaner out of the water. Makes it less heavy.
6. When I put the cleaner into the water, I remove excess air by turning the device upside down for a few seconds until the air bubbles completely escape. This ensures the robot sinks to the bottom of the pool.
7. Always clean your filter after every use. Simply hose them down to remove debris,
Overall, I would buy this again. Super easy to use, a lot of good features, and does a good job.
Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback! We're glad to hear you're happy with the performance of your Polaris 9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner. And also, thank you for sharing your operating tips with other homeowners. For more operating tips and information regarding the 9550 Robotic Pool Cleaner, visit the product page here: http://www.polarispool.com/products/robotic/polaris-9550
Thanks again, and have a great pool season!
Zodiac Pool Systems
Manufacturer of Jandy, Polaris, and Zodiac products
I do pool service for a living an specialize in automatic cleaners. 80% of the pools on my route have a cleaner.
Here is the NEW Polaris 9550 Sport Robotic Pool Cleaner. This is a great Robot Cleaner. During my testing it did not get hung up anywhere and cleaned the pool thoroughly.
As you can see from the video it not only picks up large debris but fine particle dirt - in this case D.E. from a pool filter that was leaking. Pretty amazing.
Here are some good points:
* Comes with 50 ft of cord so even a large pool is no match for this cleaner.
* Easy to operate and you can program in 7 cleaning cycles.
* Cool remote that really works.
* Pick's up dirt and large debris.
* Doesn't get stuck or hung up in any areas of the pools I tested it in.
* 2 year Warranty.
* Can set it to clean just the bottom, the bottom and walls or just the tile line.
* Large debris opening and large debris tray.
Things to note:
It is recommended that you remove the cleaner when you add acid or chlorine/shock.
Take the cleaner out after each cleaning cycle and put it on the Caddy and put the cord on the Caddy to prevent it from getting twisted and kinked.
All in all an excellent cleaner.
Before purchasing, I had some questions/concerns about the unit which the product literature doesn't adequately address. First, the 70' power cable floats, so it stays out of the way of the unit, and generally stays untangled. It's double insulated, and doesn't require a ground, but the manufacturer recommends not swimming while it's deployed. The caddie mounted control unit and power connection appears to be weather resistant, so I wouldn't worry about the whole thing getting caught in the rain. Water jets through the cleaner, which functions like the sweep hose on a pressure side cleaner, driving debris toward the pool drain in the deep end as it passes by. That means it doesn't have to cover every square inch in order to be effective. With regard to the remote, get it. The cleaner only has a 6' power cord for the outlet, which means you probably won't be able to place the caddie close enough to the pool to be able to see the cleaner while operating the control unit, unless you use an extension cord. You need to see the cleaner to direct it during the lift function, and the remote solves this.
We've had it a couple of months now, and I'm pleased with the performance. The biggest test was after a soccer team party which saw a whole bunch of leaves and landscaping mulch deposited in the pool, including heavier rubber mulch from the playground. This thing cleaned EVERYTHING and never got bogged down. Our old cleaner would have stopped working at least once due to a heavy bag. Some people have complained that their floating cable gets tangled. This has only happened once with ours, but a simple figure 8 loop in the cable is all it takes to cause the unit to stop working. It's easy to fix, but the manufacturer doesn't list this as a possible cause for the unit not working, and it might not be readily apparent what the problem is.
- Easy assembly, no tools required.
- Thorough cleaning of the floor bottom and walls. Climbs 9.5" walls with ease.
- Reaches the tiles. Though I doubt it cleans the entire perimeter, my old cleaner never came close.
- The lift function works well, making it easy to remove from the pool.
- Rigid mesh filter is sturdy and can hold a lot.
- Easy to transport and store, requiring only 18" square by 38" high of space
- Easy to clean.
- Doesn't require you to change your valve settings back and forth, or alternatively, a separate booster pump.
- Short power cord, only 6 ft.
- Takes a little longer to deploy and put away than our old cleaner. The biggest issue is rolling up the 70' floating cable. It straightens out during use, and needs to be twisted correctly to loop onto the caddie, like manually rolling up a garden hose.
- Though it can reach them, it doesn't clean shelves well, and doesn't appear to clean steps at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
as described.Read more