Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$98.99 (8%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces
- ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools.Cable Length:70 feet Cable
- Vortex Vacuum Technology allows cleaner to pick up larger debris while maintaining maximum suction
- Rear water propulsion system allows cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners
- Includes 7-day programmable timer, hand held remote and powder coated alloy caddy. Remote control : Yes. Motion-Sensing ; Cable Length 70' Cable / 60' Pool
- It is compatible with any of the IntelliTouch, EasyTouch and SunTouch remote control systems to control the IntelliFlo pump remotely
More items to explore
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Polaris F9550 Sport Robotic In-Ground Pool Cleaner
The Top-of-the-line 4WD robotic pool cleaner featuring Easy Lift System, motion-sensing handheld remote, dirty canister indicator, and Vortex Vacuum technology for cleaning performance.
The absolute top-of-the-line 9550 Sport tackles any pool terrain, climbs steps and walls, and scrubs tile line with a solid-blade scrubbing brush. One of the distinct advantages of 9550 Sport is the smart 7-day programmable timer, with fully customizable cleaning cycles that allows pool owners to set it and forget it. With just a simple setting, you can clean the pool as frequently as you like and enjoy a pleasant, healthy pool all the time. In addition, the new and intuitive motion sensing remote puts the cleaning control in the palm of your hand.
Just point and direct the 9550 Sport to any desired location in the pool and you will never miss a spot. It is also the only model in the family that features a dirty canister indicator.The 9550 Sport cleans pools up to 60' in length. It includes a new premium, compact transport caddy that can be assembled in just minutes without using any tools.
- Motion-Sensing Remote - Responsive cleaning control in the palm of your hand.
- Easy Lift System - With the touch of a button the 9550 surfaces to a desired location and waits for you to grab it, then automatically evacuates water for effortless removal from the pool.
- Dirty Canister Indicator - No more guess work. Know immediately when it's time to empty the filter canister.
- Vortex Vacuum Technology - Keeps debris suspended for long-lasting suction and superior cleaning performance.
- Easy Clean Filter Canister - Debris can easily be emptied with a simple shake and spray convenience.
- 7-day programmable timer - Fully customizable set it and forget it cleaning modes.
- ActivMotion Sensor - Automatically controls robot's position at all times, allowing complete cleaning coverage without any hang ups.
- 4-Wheel Drive Technology - Cleans pool floor, walls, and scrubs tile line with a solid-blade scrubbing brush.
- Waterline Only Cleaning Cycle - For isolated tile line scrubbing.
Polaris 9550 is a progressive, inspirational 4-wheel drive robotic cleaner. Its aquadynamic design combines commanding styling, inventive engineering, and intelligence for a truly impressive cleaner. The cleaner is outfitted with Aqua-Trax tires for all pool surfaces and features ActivMotion Sensor Technology for unmatchable navigation, even in larger and free-from pools. The 9550 Sport features oscillating brushes that scrub away stubborn dirt and stains and Proprietary Vortex Vacuum Technology that allows the cleaner pick up larger debris quickly while maintaining maximum suction. Debris is easily removed from the top of the cleaner which features a lid and large capacity filter canister, eliminating the need for messy bags. The forceful rear water propulsion system allows this agile cleaner to reach debris under stairs and in tight corners while improved power gets the job done fast. Best of all, the 9550 includes a 7-day programmable timer, pre-programmed cleaning patterns, and a motion sensing hand held remote. The cleaner also includes a heavy gauge, powder coated alloy caddy for storage and transport. Includes 110v transformer, 60ft cord, and filter canister. Waterline only Cleaning Cycle - For isolated tile line scrubbing.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: Using this with solar breeze pool skimmer and solar ionizer is great! One note is after every use when you wash the filter also spray the robot with clean tap water will help the polaris last longer. Don’t forget salt water and chlorine destroys everything!!!
Update2: definitely get the optional fine filter. Makes a huge difference. I use polaris ever other day and switch the filters back and forth.
Update3: after using it every other day, today it flipped and couldn’t fix itself like a turtle on his back. This is the first time seeing it so i am still happy with it and keeping it.
Update4: three seasons and no problems. Highly recommended
To its credit, I didn’t have the same issues with continual repairs on the new machine. When it worked, it worked very well in terms of ease of programming and kept the pool free of debris and algae. However, it stopped working after the second summer. I was told that the motor needed to be replaced and the part was almost the cost of a new machine.
Due to the rate at which these cleaners need to be replaced, it is actually more expensive than employing a pool service to clean the pool.
WARRANTY WARNING - purchasers also need to be aware that it’s very important to determine when the warranty clock started ticking BEFORE purchasing the item. I took mine into Leslie’s pool store for servicing and was told that the clock on the warranty started ticking long before I’d purchased the machine. I actually had 6 months less than I thought I had and the repair was not covered. That’s because the warranty clock started when the RESELLER had purchased it 6 months earlier, not when I’d purchased the cleaner. That’s the first I’ve ever heard of a warranty clock beginning to run on a new item before the consumer had purchased it.
**UPDATE** Zodiac Contacted me shortly after my review and offered to replace the cleaner with another Model similar to the one I had prior to buying this one. I received the replacement which was a Polaris P825. The person I spoke to was courteous and I could tell that he wished to make me happy. He provided me with a FEDEX return mailing label and all I had to do is box the old one up and drop it off. I received the new cleaner today (just a few days after speaking to them) and it appears to be a much better cleaner. It has the water exhaust on the top of the unit so it doesn't just blow the dirt everywhere. I have only run it once but it seems to clean very well and I will update if there are any issues other than the chord twisting with this one as well. Well done Zodiac you are a stand up company and I will remember this!!
After a week the Polaris P825 cleans my pool very well. I know this review was for the other machine but wanted to follow up and express my satisfaction with this one as opposed to the other.