Polaris Ranger Men's Dual-Suspension Mountain Bike (26-Inch Wheels)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Entry-level men's mountain bike with steel frame and 26-inch wheels
- Dual suspension steel fork and frame smooth out bumps in the trail
- Trail ready alloy rims; knobby all-terrain tires
- Shimano 21-speed drivetrain for power on hills
- Front and rear V-brakes
Customers also shopped for
The Polaris Ranger combines a Shimano¿ 21-speed drive-train, front and rear V-brakes, Alloy rims and knobby all-terrain tires, all mounted to a sturdy steel dual-suspension frame to make a winning combination. Available in 26" wheel and 24" wheel boys and girls styles.
This 26-inch men's mountain bike from Polaris is perfect for all of your adventures, both on- and off-road. With Shimano's dependable 21 speed Tourney gearing and SRAM grip shifters, hitting the dirt trail or bike path is fun, comfortable, and easy. The durable steel hardtail frame and front suspension fork offer a smooth ride on the bumpy singletrack.
Features & Specifications:
- 26-inch men's mountain bike
- Steel hardtail frame
- 21 speeds
- Non-adjustable front suspension; 50mm travel fork
- Alloy wheels; 26 by 1.5 inches
- Innova all-terrain tires; 26 by 1.95 inches
- Shimano Revo twist shifters
- Shimano TZ31 front derailleur
- Shimano Tourney rear derailleur
- Alloy crank
- MTB type pedals and saddle
- Steel handlebars MTB; 30 mm rise
- Steel stem; 25 degree rise; 100 mm
- Steel threaded headset; 1 inch
- Linear pull rear brake
- Shipping Weight: 30 pounds
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
In retrospect, I'm not really angry with my purchase. It is a chinese-made bike. This sort of thing should be expected with any hard riding. If I had the ability to re-do this purchase and find one on craigslist, I would. Decent bikes are on craigslist for this price if not a little more. But I'll live with this.
What lets it down is (like the other reviewer) the bike was poking holes in the box when it arrived; one of the screws that secures the handlebars had disappeared and I had to go to a hardware shop to replace it. The manual is also rather poor, it looks like they put together a generic manual for every single bike in their product range and you have to work out how it relates to your one. Not only that but the manual is poorly written and diagrammed.
Once assembled I was pretty happy with the bike, I've been riding it every weekend for the last 2 months and not had any real issues. It looks pretty cool hasn't malfunctioned so overall I'm reasonably pleased.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The quality is decent and my son rides it often - he said "It is cool bike, Mom...thanks!"