Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Polaris Vac-Sweep 3900 Sport pressure side pool cl..." and save 45% off the $899.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Asurion Lawn & Garden Extended Protection Plan 4 Yearfrom Asurion, LLC
- Mechanical and electrical failures are covered after manufacturer warranty expires
- If we can't fix it, we will issue you an Amazon Gift Card for full replacement value
- Protection when you need it from a name you can trust
- No deductibles or additional fees. Easy claims online or by phone. Contract is emailed to you within hours of your purchase.
- Fully Transferable. 100% refund within first 30 days
Polaris Vac-Sweep 3900 Sport pressure side pool cleaner
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works in all in-ground pools.
- Requires Polaris booster pump.
- Ready to connect to 1.5-inch dedicated pressure cleaner line.
- Includes 31-feet of feed hose which is black in color.
- Most vacuum power of any 3-jet Polaris cleaner, with 40 GPM of additional pool filtration through the filter bag.
- 50% more torque with all-wheel PosiDrive system and stainless steel chain.
- Now includes popular TailSweep Pro, providing ultimate sweeping action, while eliminating water from spraying outside the pool.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The new and improved Polaris 3900 Sport delivers unmatched vacuum power, incomparable convenience, and legendary performance. It integrates the time-proven Polaris Classic series features you love with innovative new enhancements for added durability, reliability, and performance.
The Polaris 3900 Sport combines the dynamic appeal of a completely re-engineered body design with the most sophisticated features, producing maximum vacuum power and drive torque for quicker cleaning and fewer hang-ups. It features an all-wheel PosiDrive system with durable stainless steel drive chain that delivers 50 percent more torque for maximum speed and performance.
Equipped with a dual-chamber zippered SuperBag, the Polaris 3900 picks up and stores more debris, making cleaning easy and less frequent. It also features innovative auto-reverse technology, which enables it to free itself if it gets stuck.
The 3900 Sport pressure cleaner works in all in-ground pools, and requires a booster pump. It supplements the pool's filtration system by circulating an additional 40 gallons of water per minute through its filter bag.
The 3900 Sport now includes TailSweep PRO, an advanced sweep hose enhancement that blows debris out of corners and hard to reach places, while also keeping water from spraying outside the pool. No more wet windows or walkways.
Powered by a booster pump (sold separately, such as the PB4-60), the 3900 Sport has the most vacuum power of any cleaner. It picks up even the largest debris, while filtering and ciruclating water for a cleaner, clearer pool in less time. Combine the 3900 Sport with the PB4-60 booster pump for maximum performance.
Polaris cleaners are the number one recognized brand of pool cleaners worldwide and have enjoyed 40 years as the top selling pressure pool cleaner. The new robotics from Polaris display the same high quality engineering, rugged construction, and reliability that pool owners have come to expect from the brand. Polaris Pool is part of the Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. family of products for the pool and spa.
What's in the Box
3900 Sport Pressure-side pool cleaner; 31-foot hose kit; inline back-up valve; and operating instructions
3900 Sport Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
At a Glance
- Most vacuum power of any 3-jet Polaris cleaner
- 40 GPM of additional pool filtration through dual chamber SuperBag filter bag
- 50 percent more torque with the all-wheel PosiDrive system with stainless steel chain
- TailSweep Pro provides ultimate sweeping action, while eliminating water from spraying outside the pool
- Works in all in-ground pools
- Runs off a booster pump (available separately)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After speaking to a technical friend, with a pool, asking what he used, he said for the last 3 years he had used a 3900 Sport with no problems. Researching Amazons reviews, I was alarmed by many of the responses. So I called Polaris' Bonnie Shaw directly at 760.230.2424 and asked her about these reviews.
She informed me that when this product came out there were some technical problems that were addressed and fixed and that new units were performing as advertised. She assured me that I should have no problems as long as the current model was used.
On her recommendation, and that I my friend, I purchased and installed the new unit and within 3 hours my pool was spotless and the unit worked as represented.
I have a large 35,000 gallon pool in the configuration of an offset figure eight, the shallow end being shallow enough for most 5 year olds to be above water, and the diving end being 9.5 feet deep. I followed the instructions on cutting lines and measuring rotations. NO Problems and easy to do. The only adjustment I need to make is in the tail which does not sweep. I have not been able to do the complete adjustment yet, due to the temperature and rain in our area over the past few weekends. No matter, It still cleans everything but some narrow steps. To date, I am thrilled and would buy this again and will recommend it to anyone.
I am over 70 and have arthritis in my back and knees and if I can do this, anyone can do this. At this point I believe that most of the bad reviews are from people who didn't read and/or use the instructions properly, or are from misleading competing products. As time goes on, I will comment on my own review, if any problems occur or if the status quo is maintained.
**UPDATE ** 3 years later,, Everything running at normal...P00l spotless and the only thing I have done is replace the bag when a stick was picked up and tore the bag. I also replaced the sponge end. I can't recommend a product enough.