Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Polaris Vac-Sweep 3900 Sport pressure side pool cl..." and save 17% off the $899.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Polaris Vac-Sweep 3900 Sport pressure side pool cleaner
|Price:||$862.51 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Works in all in-ground pools.
- Requires Polaris booster pump.
- Ready to connect to 1.5-inch dedicated pressure cleaner line.
- Includes 31-feet of feed hose which is black in color.
- Most vacuum power of any 3-jet Polaris cleaner, with 40 GPM of additional pool filtration through the filter bag.
- 50% more torque with all-wheel PosiDrive system and stainless steel chain.
- Now includes popular TailSweep Pro, providing ultimate sweeping action, while eliminating water from spraying outside the pool.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The new and improved Polaris 3900 Sport delivers unmatched vacuum power, incomparable convenience, and legendary performance. It integrates the time-proven Polaris Classic series features you love with innovative new enhancements for added durability, reliability, and performance.
The Polaris 3900 Sport combines the dynamic appeal of a completely re-engineered body design with the most sophisticated features, producing maximum vacuum power and drive torque for quicker cleaning and fewer hang-ups. It features an all-wheel PosiDrive system with durable stainless steel drive chain that delivers 50 percent more torque for maximum speed and performance.
Equipped with a dual-chamber zippered SuperBag, the Polaris 3900 picks up and stores more debris, making cleaning easy and less frequent. It also features innovative auto-reverse technology, which enables it to free itself if it gets stuck.
The 3900 Sport pressure cleaner works in all in-ground pools, and requires a booster pump. It supplements the pool's filtration system by circulating an additional 40 gallons of water per minute through its filter bag.
The 3900 Sport now includes TailSweep PRO, an advanced sweep hose enhancement that blows debris out of corners and hard to reach places, while also keeping water from spraying outside the pool. No more wet windows or walkways.
Powered by a booster pump (sold separately, such as the PB4-60), the 3900 Sport has the most vacuum power of any cleaner. It picks up even the largest debris, while filtering and ciruclating water for a cleaner, clearer pool in less time. Combine the 3900 Sport with the PB4-60 booster pump for maximum performance.
Polaris cleaners are the number one recognized brand of pool cleaners worldwide and have enjoyed 40 years as the top selling pressure pool cleaner. The new robotics from Polaris display the same high quality engineering, rugged construction, and reliability that pool owners have come to expect from the brand. Polaris Pool is part of the Zodiac Pool Systems, Inc. family of products for the pool and spa.
What's in the Box
3900 Sport Pressure-side pool cleaner; 31-foot hose kit; inline back-up valve; and operating instructions
3900 Sport Pressure Side Pool Cleaner
At a Glance
- Most vacuum power of any 3-jet Polaris cleaner
- 40 GPM of additional pool filtration through dual chamber SuperBag filter bag
- 50 percent more torque with the all-wheel PosiDrive system with stainless steel chain
- TailSweep Pro provides ultimate sweeping action, while eliminating water from spraying outside the pool
- Works in all in-ground pools
- Runs off a booster pump (available separately)
Top customer reviews
I saw some reviews that their wife did not like the black hose. It does stand out compared to having a white hose, but I'd rather have a clean pool than worry about what color the hose is.
If you need a pool vac I suggest this.
I think whatever problems this product had a few years ago when it was first introduced, they have been fixed.
Since that earlier review, I now find that it gets stuck by the steps and is eroding my pebbletech pool finish. I'm not sure what's causing this but if it can't be fixed, I will have wasted over $800.00. Any ideas on this? New tire rubber, hell its only three months old! Arggg!!