- Paperback: 176 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 1st edition (February 22, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0205877397
- ISBN-13: 978-0205877393
- Product Dimensions: 5.9 x 0.5 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #442,501 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Polarized Public: Why American Government is so Dysfunctional 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
See the Best Books of the Month
Want to know our Editors' picks for the best books of the month? Browse Best Books of the Month, featuring our favorite new books in more than a dozen categories.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought