Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Revant Polarized Replacement Lenses for Oakley Holbrook Plasma Purple MirrorShield
Color: Plasma Purple Mirrorshield® - Polarized|Change

on February 7, 2015
Lenses are great and also Revant is great. Had an issue that wasn't even their fault and they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy. I have no doubt that if you order this product and have a problem that the awesome guys at Revant will take care of you! I had ordered a few pairs of these lenses previously and had never had any problems with coating issues or scratch resistance. In regards to clarity I will say that the clarity is definitely top notch. For the price you can't beat it!
review image
At first I didn't like that the lenses didn't hide my eyes enough, the mirror finish still reveal my eyes at certain angles. But after wearing them for a couple weeks now, I love them. The pink/rose color of the lens are a joy to wear while driving. Living in Hawaii with our sunny days and harsh light glaring onto my camera screen, these lenses help tremendously while filming and shooting weddings. I highly recommend them and so far have not seen any scratches form up. Time will tell.
on June 29, 2017
The first pair I received were slightly scuffed on the surface, so I contacted the seller immediately. Within 24 hours, the customer service team replied with an email apologizing for the damaged lens and offered to replace them. Long story short, their customer service WILL NOT disappoint. A++ on that.

As for the lens themselves, I bought the blue mirror shield polarized. I personally didn't like them since the lens gave off a "3-D glasses" effect on any bright surface you look at. By 3-D glasses effect, I mean that odd reddish bluish tint that gives you a massive headache. The back of the lens gave off a nasty glare, but to be fair being Asian with pale skin, the glare might've been worse for me.

The lens didn't fit as perfectly as the original Holbrooks and has a little bit of shake, but granted it's impossible to match the original sizes 100%. No rattle unless you purposely try to make it move.

I upgraded mine to the Elite lens during my communication with the customer service team and love the Elite much more. There's noticeably less glare in the back, more richer colors, and no more 3-D glasses effect on bright surfaces.
on June 20, 2017
Unfortunately the lenses had some distortion to them, not sure if it was a manufacturing defect or to be expected with non original lenses. It was as though I was wearing prescription glasses that made it difficult to see clearly through one lens so much so that I had to remove them and switch back to the original Oakley lenses that were scratched. What I could see through the one good lens was alright for sunglasses however the polarization was not very noticeable...in fact I couldn't tell the difference between these and an older set of non-polarized glasses when looking at reflective surfaces in sunny situations (something that was immediately apparent when I originally purchased the Holbrook glasses).

I have read that their 'Elite' lenses have "taper-corrected technology for zero peripheral distortion and razor-sharp vision" however I'm not sure I want to spend $60 on a pair of lenses that's nearly 60% of the full cost of the original glasses so I returned the lenses for a refund and will probably buy new glasses with the Oakley lenses as I want a higher quality set of sunglasses including lenses.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I have bought numerous after-market replacement lenses for Oakleys, and these are perhaps the nicest I have seen. The polarization is excellent, and overall the appearance of these lenses is, if anything, nicer than the OEM lenses. I particularly like the mirror-finish of the lenses. They really add snap to the presentation, and in black Oakley frames the overall appearance is striking.

These lenses fit perfectly into my Holbrook frames.

These lenses are very pleasant to wear when driving or doing anything out in the bright Southern California sunshine. I am completely satisfied with these lenses.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on August 10, 2016
So upset with the blue lenses. They wore incredibly quickly and have rings all around the outside of the lenses. My Oakley ones which I had for over a year Do not have that kind of wear in 30 days. Wanted to return but missed the cutoff by a few days.
review image
on March 14, 2017
Unfortunately I was disappointed by this product. I I order these replacement lenses for my Holbrook Oakley's. But once I open the packaging I know it is the quality difference right away. The lenses are a lot more thinner than the originals and make them feel cheap. Also, when I inserted the lenses into the frames they did not fit properly. The lenses were rattling inside and did not fit snug.
on November 13, 2017
I was excited when these arrived because I needed new lenses in my Oakley Hollbrooks and buying lenses from Oakley was ridiculously expensive. Once they arrived I put them in the frames but one of the lenses had a bad glare. I thought that maybe it was just a sunny day and that's how polarized lenses worked (since I never had polarized lenses before) and that I was being crazy. After a day of wearing them and testing out each eye, I realized that the other lense was just fine and had no glare, so that other lense was damaged. I could have possibly exchanged them for another pair of lenses, but I didn't feel like going through the trouble so I returned them.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 11, 2017
I needed some new lenses as my factory Oakley lenses had taken a beating. While searching for lenses I ran across these. I've had them for a few months now and have no complaints. Optically the are good and have held up to daily abuse. I originally had non-polarized lenses so these are a big step up. For that reason I can't speak to how they compare to Oakleys top lenses but these have surpassed my expectations and would not hesitate to recommend them as an alternative to OEM lenses.
on August 21, 2017
This is the second pair I got. that tells you I liked the product first time.
if you give your oakley to anyone, I'd challenge them to tell you the lenses are not oakley.
do know, they are very dark. for my snow trip, it was perfect because of this.

now, I'll tell you a better thing.
customer support is amazing. I had an issue the second time, and they solve it right away.
I love small/medium business support. they go beyond.
if it was oakley, I still would be waiting on line.