- PLS BEWARE OF UNAUTHORIZED 3RD-PARTY SELLER TOPLENZ, which ships low-quality fakes. Make sure only buy from NicelyFit. 100% Nicely Fit Guaranteed or 100% Refund with No Need to Return. frame
- Made of Polycarbonate with 100% UV protection (UVA, UVB & UVC) lens
- 100% polarized lenses (eliminate glare and enhance contrast)
- Lens width: Gascan inches
- Lens height: Oakley Gascan inches
- This product is 100% guaranteed to fit AUTHENTIC Oakley Gascan frames PERFECTLY. If not, just contact and we will give you a 100% refund immediately with no need to return. THANK YOU!!!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
These lenses are professionally crafted and guaranteed to fit authentic Oakley (GASCAN) sunglasses. These feature: * Set of 4 colors: Black, Titanium Mirror, Fire Red Mirror, and Ice Blue Mirror *Precisely cut to fit with authentic Oakley Sunglass frames. *Made of top quality HD polycarbonate to be extremely durable, light-weight, and scratch resistant. *100% Polarized with anti-Glare technology. *100% UV400 protection against UVA & UVB Rays *Meets and exceeds all current FDA Impact Resistant Safety Standards *Exceeds the European Safety Standard EN 1836:2005 *Exceeds ANSI Z80.3 Standards *One Year Warranty **Disclaimer: Not associated with Oakley and the latter does not endorse, sponsor, or provide support for our products. Any mentioning of Oakley in the listing is only illustrative.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.97 x 30 x 0.08 inches; 1.13 Ounces
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : January 12, 2017
- ASIN : B01N15JROD
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #214,695 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- Customer Reviews:
This product is made, sold and to be used as replacement parts only and are not made, sponsored or authorized by Oakley. Any mentioning of Oakley is only illustrative.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They fit in the frames without feeling out of shape.
The optics are good, at least there’s no eye strain or weird light bending, which is an improvement from other cheap lenses.
But the finish is not very hard.
I had the blue lenses in for about 2 months, and after one plane trip in the original Oakley soft pouch, when I pulled them out there is a huge worn spot on one lens. When I swapped them out I saw all along the edges a similar wear pattern, so I feel the finish just isn’t as tough as when I’ve paid substantially more for Oakley branded lenses.
It’s a tossup, but I think I’ll slowly use these lenses until some go on sale in the Oakley Vault and then put OEM lenses back in to avoid the repeat nature of the cheaper lenses.
I’m careful with my glasses, but I do live in a world that isn’t always perfectly clean or dry, so while these lenses are decent, they do not have the longevity I need.
Fits into my Oakley GASCAN frames perfectly.
Colors look good on the glasses, but something about the gradient tinting done on the outside of the lends and polarization made my head hurt as soon as I put them on. -1 star.
The mirror finish (silver/chrome) look great and I don't have the problem I do with the gradient color ones.
One thing I noticed, if you look through UV tint, lens picks up strange tint.
Firdt time wearing them for hours, got a slight headache. But can't be sure if it was the long 9 hour driving, hungry, or the lens.
For the price, it's fine.
Top reviews from other countries
Not impressed with the quality.
But fast shipping though!!