Tiffen 52mm Circular Polarizer Filter + Tiffen 52mm UV Protection Filter For Canon EF 135mm f/2.8 with Softfocus Telephoto Lens for Canon SLR Cameras + 52mm Lens Hood + Lens Cap Keeper + Lens Pen Cleaning Kit + MicroFiber Cleaning Cloth
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This Kit Includes Some Of The Essential Accessories You Need To Take Full Advantage Of Your New Canon EF 135mm f/2.8 with Softfocus Telephoto Lens
- Tiffen Most popular protection filter + Provides basic reduction of ultraviolet light + 52mm diameter + Helps eliminate bluish cast in images
- Tiffen Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens, Can dramatically enhance a blue sky and make the clouds more prominent
- Lens Cleaning Pen - Removes Dust And Finger Prints Without Scratching Your Device + 52mm Hard Rubber Lens Hood + Lens Cap Keeper - Never lose your cap again! + ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
- Works for Canon T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, Xsi, XS, EOS 7D, EOS 60D,50D, EOS-1Ds Mark III, EOS-1D X Digital SLR Cameras
♦ 1) Vivitar - Vivitar LCP-1 Lens Cleaning Pen - Removes Dust And Finger Prints Without Scratching Your Device
♦ 2) Zeikos - ZE-HLH52 52mm Hard Rubber Lens Hood
♦ 3) ButterflyPhoto - ButterflyPhoto Micro Fiber Cleaning Cloth
♦ 4) Zeikos - ZE-LCH1 Lens Cap Keeper - Never lose your cap again!
♦ 5) Tiffen - Tiffen 52mm Photo Twin Pack Filters (UV Protection and Circular Polarizing Filter)
The Tiffen 52mm Photo Twin Pack consists of a UV Protection filter and Circular Polarizer.
UV Protection Filters
UVHaze (UV) filters are wise initial investments. They help protect your valuable investment from dust, moisture and scratches, which can lead to costly repairs. If desired they can be left on the lens at all times for protection. Haze filters provide additional benefits of correction for Ultraviolet (UV) light which can register on film and videotape as a bluish cast and can obscure distant details. Ultraviolet filters allow you to correct for the UV effect to varying degrees. Haze-1 filters absorb approximately 71 percent of UV.
Light rays which are reflected become polarized. Polarizing filters are used to select which light rays enter your camera lens. They can remove unwanted reflections from non-metallic surfaces such as water or glass and also saturate colors providing better contrast. The effect can be seen through the viewfinder and changed by rotating the filter. The filter factor varies according to how the filter is rotated and its orientation to the sun.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Lens
Canon EF 50mm f/2.5 Compact Macro Lens
Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens
Canon EF 28mm f/2.8 Lens Model
Canon EF 135mm f/2.8 with Softfocus Telephoto Lens
Canon EF 35mm f/2 Wide Angle Lens
and other lenses with 52mm filter size