Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 39 reviews
on March 7, 2013
Look: Excellent. They have a mirror finish and stand out from the pack. Look as they are pictured, sleek, wide and offer pretty decent peripheral vision.

Lenses:Not polarized obviously, but provide a nice view while boarding. Yo uare able to make out the difference in elevation in the snow and it blocks the sun well enough. Nothing special though.

Fit: They are very comfortable with good padding.

Fog protection: They have pretty good anti-fog technology. Did not really fog up unless I blew into them or blew on the outside of them. Regular use did not fog them up. They were clean the entire time through.

However...I wear these goggles with a helmet and they just don't seem to fit right over the goggles. They drop down or bend in a little by the nose so there is a crack left between the top of the goggles and my helmet. This is really a problem for me because it lets in cold air right at my forehead and it gets cold on windy, sub-zero days. I guess I could alleviate this by wearing a hat or beanie underneath the helmet, but I don't like to. I have a pair of Anon goggles and they fit seamlessly (they were also about $45).

By the way, I bought these for $45 about 4-6 weeks ago. I don't know why they are all of a sudden $100. Not worth $100. At all. Do not buy them for that much.

Decent goggles..especially at the price. Maybe you will get yours to fit right over your helmet?
on March 13, 2014
The good:
Looks boss
Good Strap adjustments
Very clear lens - may just be relative to my old goggles

The bad:
The foam on the lower part of the face was a little abrasive I thought.
My goggles were defective, so I have to send them back.

Somewhere around the middle of the lens is a defect that caused visual distortion. Moguls looked smaller, and I thought there was something seriously wrong with one of my ski bindings. I took off the goggles, noticed that everything looked fine, put them back on looked around, and was able to pretty much pinpoint where on the lens the distortion was.

I will say this; it was pretty hard to find it because these are crystal clear to see through. I suspect that I was just unlucky this time around and have to send them back.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2014
Amazon did an exchange for me on a similar product. No complaints there. Not really complaining about this item either, just wasn't a fit. They were too big and Hurt my face. My wife and I both felt the same about them. Maybe they would hve worked better if we wore glasses underneath? They're that big
on January 29, 2013
Here is what I like about these goggles; the style and look, the clear vision, the tint of lens. However, there is one design problem. The goggles have foam cushion around the edges, but the foam at the bottom edge is not thick enough. The bottom plastic edge hits my cheek, causing a little pain. If the cushion was thick or deep enough, the plastic edge would be away from my face. I found myself adjusting the goggles so the bottom plastic frame would contact different parts of my face to relieve the discomfort.
on March 16, 2015
These are very good snow goggles. They are super anti-fog and I believe that because they have never even slightly fogged up on me. They are very sharp looking. They have a nice shiny silver edge. The black tint is so dark that people cannot see your eyes , even when there is sunshine on your face. I can see perfect fine out of them. The front of the goggle have a very nice impact absorbing system. I happened to faceplant off a large terrain park jump so I know the work well and are very durable.
on April 9, 2014
It fit a little low on my cheeks and inhibited my breathing somehow. It might be because of the helmet forcing me to wear them a little lower on my face than I might otherwise have worn them without a helmet. The pressure on my face made it hard to breath so I ended up wearing them at a funky/cockeyed angle. Otherwise, they are nice looking goggles that on the right face would be great. And they fit over my sunglasses since I brought them up for the sunny day but got slammed with wind on the Nevada side of Heavenly.
on February 27, 2013
I was looking for a cheap pair of goggles for snowboarding and saw these marked down, and I have been impressed with them since the day I received them! Not only are they comfortable and stylish, but they will not fog. The vents on these goggles are perfect at bringing in the right amount of air when you are doing a run to make sure that if there is any residue from sweat it will not fog the goggles. I used a friends pair of goggles that set him back over $100 and they were horrible compared to these I got for only $30! These are by far best goggles I have used and I have been snowboarding for over 10 years now.
on February 15, 2013
These goggles worked out extremely well on our recent ski trip. They had great visibility both in very sunny and in cloudy conditions, and were a comfortable fit on both the face and head (we did not wear helmets, but the goggles have an adjustable band that would have easily fit over a helmet). They are large goggles, which will give you more of an astronaut look, but we thought that was a good thing since that means the field of visibility is very large also. Highly recommended!
on February 12, 2012
Good goggles for the price. There is no fog while moving and little to no fog when standing still. They are very durable and withstood a lot of punishment recently. They fit well and are good for very sunny days
on January 20, 2013
i was able to wear glasses underneath and even keep it from fogging most of the time, if not a quick wipe and all fog free. However, i fell yesterday and the lens decided to pop out completely and the metal edging (aluminum) that keeps the lens held in place is completely broken, this was only like my fifth fall and didn't even directly hit the goggles.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.