Check out Santa's new ride Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 21, 2015
Got it at a Black Friday Sal at Big Lots for $79.99. And it ran fine, UNTIL there was a notification to do an OTA (over the air update) to fix a WiFi problem and improved video playback. S I did and the update has a major bug in it, and it makes the tablet a brick. ( It means that it does not work.) Called customer service and was told I am sorry but you have a defective unit, please return to Big Lots and get an exchange, which I did. The second unit ran great. When it works it is very fast and the apps run very smooth. And for the money an excellent basic droid tablet with a large.

I accidently hit the OTA update icon and low and behold another brink. Email with the customer service people was a link to download a program to re-flash the tablet which does not work.

If you do buy it, DO NOT DO THE OTA update
on December 31, 2015
Do yourself a favor and just buy a Samsung tablet. This tablet is horrible. Resolution sucks, storage sucks, its laggy, it comes with 8gs which is about 10 to 11 games and apps, and 2 or 3 movies. Thats it. Nothing more. So you will definitely need to buy a bigger sd card, which will cost about 20$ to 50$, so just save up some more and buy a better tablet with better specs and storage. I bought two of these for my daughters for Christmas and within 5 days this stupid pad malfunctioned, and i mean the screen went inverted and the colors were distorted. I couldn't fix it. They were not dropped or anything. This tablet sucks.
on May 9, 2013
A little tricky to sort through at first if you are as challenged s me but at 129.00 just say I was motivated. Just now I found the app for Netflix. Wow am I happy. Its true you can't get apps through Google but I believed you will find the app you want if you keep digging through the downloads. I now have Facebook, email, tube, and Netflix. I believe I can get Skype but I never had it before so I am not that handy with it for now. It can be a bit slow but not bad at all for the lightweight little gadget that it is. There is no information to speak of to get things going but the helpline is the nicest I have ever encountered and helped me with every issue. Even answered quickly, no waiting. I am buying more for gifts. This is great just be patient with it and you will be able to do lots. Very pleased with my purchase. Don't believed all that bad stuff. Its not an iPad but for the price its worth the extra effort to get it to deliver what you need from it. I have an extremely good router and this does not drop the signal either. If it drops for you then get a good router. Buying a really good one has saved me more than one headache.
$129 at Menards. Can't believe the prices I see on the internet. You don't have to pay $249 for this tablet. Out of the box it is looking great. Front and rear cameras aren't the best but more than adequate for Skype. It's a little big at 10.1" but that gives you a great movie screen and for Skype of course. Web speeds are about the same as on my laptop. I've been on my email, Facebook, Yahoo, etc. Real easy to figure out all the buttons. Quite intuitive. I don't know how long the battery will last, I'll come back in a month and update this review but for right now, it seems to be a great buy for the price.
55 comments| 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2017
Nearly worthless. Locks up every 2 or 3 minutes. Slow isn"t close to describing this thing's speed. Camera dosen"t work, I contacted the trouble line & got an Indian that could barely speak english who told me that was it, no viable camera! The voice recognition dosen't work effectively and is so slow it's unusable. I could go on, but I won't. In essence, this thing i not as advertised, not worth anything. DO NOT BUY THIS PIECE OF JUNK!!
on August 16, 2013
I wanted a reasonably priced tablet that would do the basics and after one week I am very happy. My online email and calendar loaded and synced easily and while this machine does not move with I pad or high end android speed, for $135, the price I paid for a used one, it's great. Only problem I had was that when I typed in YouTube address so I could watch my children's videos, it wouldn't load the videos. At first I thought the machine was too slow to handle streaming but the advertising clearly states that you can so I didn't give up and kept looking for a solution. So I got YouTube official app and voila, everything was as it should be. I've also watched a Netflix video and no problems. Now that I know that this machine can do all of the basics at a reasonable speed I would have paid more for it, but I'm glad I didn't.
on December 11, 2016
Enjoying tablet. Not a fast processor but does e-mail, Internet searches and plays games. Only problem is area over battery gets heated quickly.
on May 29, 2016
I have the 9" version I TR is incredibly slow I've had it for six months and it gets slower every day. Don't waste your money. Buy something else
on May 1, 2017
Got this from a shopping network and fell for the enthusiasim of the seller. Should of known better! I've only had it for about 4 months and the battery life really sucks. It also freezes and doesn't always let me type in a good bit of time. Think I'll go with a better name and do my homework!!
on March 24, 2014
It keeps freezing so you have to restart it all the time. Slow processor. waste of money. I fell for the brand name but I don't recommend it at all.