Truck Reviews Beauty Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on October 13, 2013
I needed a camera. I am obsessed with taking photos and if anyone reads my reviews on cameras it is obvious that I take a lot of photos. I have used cameras that use double AA batteries for yrs and never had a problem I simply carry extras. Once I switched to cameras using the rechargable Li-on batteries I simply bought two and keep them charged and when one goes dead I switch it out.
I am not into gadgets or smaller and better and hey look here's another button we can push!
So when I couldn't find what kind of battery this camera used in the description I wrote the seller asking. Not getting a response and having shopped for hours on pc trying to find what I wanted at the best price I went ahead and ordered it thinking no company would make a camera that you couldn't find a replacement battery.
Turns out battery can not be replaced! It stays inside the camera and you have to plug in the camera to charge. So if you are out shooting photographs and it goes dead too bad.
THAT is a HUGE deal breaker for me. I perhaps should have know better however I am STUNNED anyone would even come up with such an idea....what is this a $40 throw away??
Anyway my Son doesn't take photos very often and he said he would love to have it and he didn't see the problem with the camera being worthless once the battery went dead. He just plugs it in. As I said not for me. Son said he likes the camera so if you don't mind being without a camera in the middle of taking photos at family gatherings or on long days at the lake, the zoo, vacations or whatever you might like it as well.
I know I am "old school" but how could anyone even design such a thing? Since buying this I have been told this issue doesn't bother some folks so maybe it won't be a problem for you. YOU can take from my review what you will and make your own decision. For my money BAD idea. There are a lot of options in cameras, same money only you can actually have TWO batteries LOL
NO problem AT ALL with seller price and delivery! Just wish I could have gotten a response before I ordered...( never did get one at all)
May God bless! There is a beautiful fog here this morning so I am going to get my old Samsung out and take a SPARE battery that I keep ready and take some photos! :0)
Happy shooting!
Cheri
22 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on January 21, 2015
This camera was a great buy so far. Of course I only paid $17.82 for it ... If I had paid full price I am not sure I would have been happy though.. Major reason why is because the Rechargeable battery is built in.. If the battery starts to loose its charge pretty much just chuck the camera, if you do a lot of photo taking then you are looking at the possibility of the batteries dying and not having a back up.. Horrible design in my opinion. Now I will say that the battery does last a little longer than most camera's that I have used.. I have gotten as much as 8 hours of use out of it before it died, but we all know the story of a good model and good luck and those who received a bad model with bad luck..It does have an anti-shake feature but it is sub-par compared to other camera's that I have used and the picture will blur if not completely still. Those are my main two issues with it and the reason I gave it four stars.. If I had paid full price I would have left it a much lower review, but this will work fine for what I do need it for.

This camera would best suit a child's/preteen/teenager first real camera, or even a camera for those who do not take tons and tons of pictures.. I would not recommend this camera to anyone who is an avid picture taker, for obvious reasons of the battery and anti shake being sub par.
on December 27, 2013
I got this camera for my son for Christmas this year. Its small, light and takes decent pictures. I paid around half of the suggested retail price, which is about what I wanted to spend. And I ended up spending less than I would have to get a camera designed specifically for children. Its rechargeable, but he's taken over 100 pictures and the power is only down one bar.

I wouldn't make this your go to camera necessarily. But if you need a small, light, inexpensive camera, this one is pretty good. I'd buy it again.
on August 1, 2016
This worked real good for my daughter, I especially liked that it has a built in battery, so all she has to do is charge it like a phone. Great! Picture quality is alright you have to be still to get a good picture as there is no auto focus, she likes taking videos and playing them back, it does have a speaker on the bottom. Unfortunately it stopped working after a few years, if that.
on June 7, 2016
Low quality camera. Pictures doesnt look good.
on October 13, 2014
I am not very tech knowledgeable. I wish it had come with more information. A little more detailed. I like the camera though.
on September 2, 2015
Pics are very grainy but my 8yo loves it.
on December 26, 2013
Lousey picture quality. I thought since Polaroid just started their come back that the quality would be good. My phone takes better pictures and videos. Disappointing.
on November 20, 2013
It sucked! Picture quality sucked! There was a cheap feeling to the camera, no battery to charge, and settings were awful! Hate the camera!
on November 5, 2013
works great thank does what it is suppose to and is user friendly my niece loves her new camera !