Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 6, 2017
price has come down, love the camera and the instant film is great,
on September 7, 2017
The Polaroid PIF-300 Film works nicely.
on December 26, 2014
They're only getting 4 stars because of price: when I first bought my Fuji Polaroid camera two years ago, the film was literally $1 a film. It's almost unaffordable now.
on February 6, 2017
They are perfect!
on September 7, 2012
I was a little worried about the quality of the film when I ordered it, not to worry though, it was great. A little pricey at $1.00 a print but worth it for special projects or events. Paired with the camera the little business sized prints are clear and detailed. You really have to get up close to your subject and fill in the viewfinder otherwise you will get a small subject and a lot of background. Very happy with the prints, ease of use and the many uses for this size print. Very old style retro. I love them for mini scrapbook albums or giving them to my subjects, instantly bringing a smile to their faces. I would recommend the camera and film.
on June 9, 2017
Awesome
on April 23, 2016
I'm very disappointed in the quality of the box when it arrived. Very beat up. I haven't used the film itself yet because my camera is already loaded with film but the expiration date is 2017. Disappointed as of now.
review image
on July 12, 2014
Two of them didn't even work, not happy given how expensive these are
on January 14, 2013
my daughter is 11 and loves this film. she is young but loves the vintage stuff and this camera is perfect.
on December 14, 2017
Pictures are good and clear. we love it.