Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

On October 5th, 2011 I purchased (2) Polaroid 600 Platinum Film Single Packs of film. Like I've stated in other reviews I'm a total photography geek, I love all think photography related. I've been a long time fan of Polaroid film and have amassed quite a collection of both cameras and film over the years. When I purchased this film Polaroid had discontinued manufacturing instant films. The Impossible Project had purchased the last remaining sock and production equipment and was working on their own films. The Impossible films in the early years were insanely unstable and you had to really be a dedicated instant photographer to use it. The value of traditional Polaroid instant film was going through the roof so I purchased these to re-sell. As I've mentioned in other reviews at the time I had my own business buying and selling products so this was a great deal for reselling. The original polaroid film was great, the colors were great and it was stable, as this film was discontinued and as Polaroid films were used passed their expiration date the quality greatly decreased. I believe the last expiration dates are somewhere around 2010. The integral film (600 style) doesn't last as long as the peel apart style films. At this point I wouldn't suggest anyone purchase this product as the odds of it working are quite slim. If you have a instant camera that takes, 600, spectra, or sx-70 films I highly suggest you look into the current offerings from the impossible project. I will still give this product a 5 star review as this was (when not expired) an incredible product... and missed dearly.

Seller: 3rd Party Merchant
Condition: New
Purchase price: $71.98 ea. (Shipped)
on September 5, 2011
I just received the film in a timely manor and was excited as my niece just told me she still had the polaroid camera I had bought many years ago. She said she looked for the film and couldn't find. I jumped onto amazon and sure enough there it was. I bought a pack (even though the price was crazy HIGH) but hey it was for my niece BUT the experation date is 2007 so I think I will just return it after reading the reviews as to others who used the expired film and it was bad.. Not worth paying over $50 for..

I have a compact HP A646 printer for my digital prints and it's GREAT.. I like to be able to view a picture before printing. between the ink and photo paper it's about 30 cents a print and soooo easy.. Also small enough to take with you anywhere.. No computer is necessary, you just need an outlet to plug it in.. and within about 1 minute your photo is printed..
on July 12, 2017
The Film works great it shows the picture in full color in about 1 minute.Pictures turn out great!
on May 22, 2011
Bought in May 2011 from MonsterHotDeals; product arrived promptly, with the box in good condition. Seller feedback was 96% as of 30 days back when I bought the film.

Film expiration date on box: 09/09.

I used this with my Polaroid 600 camera (exact same camera as the one for sale on Amazon under: "Polaroid One Step Express Instant Camera, Midnight Blue").

I used the "no flash" option as I was shooting against glass. The pictures are yellowed, more than I think they should be when using this feature, but the subject is clearly visible.

I didn't want to waste any of the other shots left in the film pack to see how well it shoots pictures with the flash, but I did accidentally shoot one shot of that same subject with the flash on. Keeping in mind the reflection from the flash on glass, it nonetheless looks like the shot was okay - not great, but okay.

When you knowingly order film that's out of date, you definitely take a chance, and I decided to buy a single pack to see how things would go.

I think it depends on what kind of quality you need for your pictures as to whether or not this film (with this expiration date, from this seller) works. For my purposes this film (again) was okay, but I wouldn't say great.

As far as this seller's promptness and the package condition, I give MonsterHotDeals high marks. Again: when you knowingly order film that's out of date, you take a chance, so I don't necessarily blame the seller for the somewhat less than stellar quality of the product, and I would buy other products from them in the future.

NOTE: I think it's helpful to list the seller's name when reviewing products that ship from multiple sellers. They won't all have the same film batches, nor will they have all stored the film in the same way, so expected quality from various sellers could be different. I didn't see any previous reviews stating who the seller was; I'd be very curious if anyone who writes new a new review got the same product from a different seller and had better results.
on February 29, 2016
I knew when I ordered it that it was outdated. But I wanted to try it anyway to see if the film was any good being I had still my camera before getting rid of it. But the film had lines all through it. Couldn't see the picture good at all on any of them except for one. And that one picture wasn't 'that good.
Maybe if the film hadn't been outdated it would of worked fine. Because I've used this film before and it is good film when it and the camera was out.
on July 14, 2016
It works great despite being expired. When it's really far gone the pictures don't develop all the way.
on June 7, 2017
Love it
on January 27, 2017
I was so excited to receive the film for my Polaroid camera. It looked normal at first but when I tried to take a picture, it came out brown. Then I thought I thought maybe it was just that one that was messed up BUT NOOO IT WAS ALL OF THEM. Really disappointed. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
review imagereview imagereview image
on August 7, 2016
Extremely disappointed. The film isn't good anymore. I've taken multiple pictures, just to make sure it wasn't one or two films...they are all bad. Complete waste of money.
on July 7, 2016
terrible. film expired and did not work.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.