Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 332 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 394 reviews
on April 11, 2017
On October 5th, 2011 I purchased (2) Polaroid 600 Platinum Film Single Packs of film. Like I've stated in other reviews I'm a total photography geek, I love all think photography related. I've been a long time fan of Polaroid film and have amassed quite a collection of both cameras and film over the years. When I purchased this film Polaroid had discontinued manufacturing instant films. The Impossible Project had purchased the last remaining sock and production equipment and was working on their own films. The Impossible films in the early years were insanely unstable and you had to really be a dedicated instant photographer to use it. The value of traditional Polaroid instant film was going through the roof so I purchased these to re-sell. As I've mentioned in other reviews at the time I had my own business buying and selling products so this was a great deal for reselling. The original polaroid film was great, the colors were great and it was stable, as this film was discontinued and as Polaroid films were used passed their expiration date the quality greatly decreased. I believe the last expiration dates are somewhere around 2010. The integral film (600 style) doesn't last as long as the peel apart style films. At this point I wouldn't suggest anyone purchase this product as the odds of it working are quite slim. If you have a instant camera that takes, 600, spectra, or sx-70 films I highly suggest you look into the current offerings from the impossible project. I will still give this product a 5 star review as this was (when not expired) an incredible product... and missed dearly.

Seller: 3rd Party Merchant
Condition: New
Purchase price: $71.98 ea. (Shipped)
on August 21, 2014
I've purchased many products from Amazon over the years, and this was far and away the worst. Granted, when you buy old film you're gambling, but the pictures I took with this junk were dreadful, and it wasn't the fault of the photographer. All of them were indistinct, unclear and tinted an odd red. Did the seller never open a package of this film at random and test it? Did the seller never shake his head after having done so and say foisting something like that off on the public is beyond the bounds of acceptability? He should have. But it's obvious he didn't. So allow me to say I've tested the film for him, three boxes of it and every picture was worse than the one before it. I deserve a refund and the public deserves a warning: Don't buy this junk.
on July 19, 2016
It is expired!! Not just discontinued by the manufacturer, but it expired in 2003!! It did not work in the camera and we took another look at the packaging and it had expired 13 years prior. We had to order the brand impossible and it works in our camera.
on September 5, 2011
I just received the film in a timely manor and was excited as my niece just told me she still had the polaroid camera I had bought many years ago. She said she looked for the film and couldn't find. I jumped onto amazon and sure enough there it was. I bought a pack (even though the price was crazy HIGH) but hey it was for my niece BUT the experation date is 2007 so I think I will just return it after reading the reviews as to others who used the expired film and it was bad.. Not worth paying over $50 for..

I have a compact HP A646 printer for my digital prints and it's GREAT.. I like to be able to view a picture before printing. between the ink and photo paper it's about 30 cents a print and soooo easy.. Also small enough to take with you anywhere.. No computer is necessary, you just need an outlet to plug it in.. and within about 1 minute your photo is printed..
on October 9, 2016
The film, although sealed, was unusable.
review image
on March 26, 2017
Most of the film turned out exposed pictures. Very disappointed as I've used this to take pictures from kindergarten to senior year and now I don't have good pictures of last two years. Can't buy this in stores anymore so I was excited I could still get here but the ones I received were not good.
on January 20, 2015
This film was a gift for my 22 year old niece who loves photography. Not sure if the package we used was old or just defective but the photos never processed beyond a golden rosy hue that looked like photos from the 70s. I'm certain that wasn't the intention of Polaroid! Because of the high cost of this film I researched alternatives and also purchased color and BW "Impossible" film made for Polaroid cameras. These were close to half the cost and the photos came out as expected! Save and buy the other!
on July 12, 2017
The Film works great it shows the picture in full color in about 1 minute.Pictures turn out great!
on May 22, 2011
Bought in May 2011 from MonsterHotDeals; product arrived promptly, with the box in good condition. Seller feedback was 96% as of 30 days back when I bought the film.

Film expiration date on box: 09/09.

I used this with my Polaroid 600 camera (exact same camera as the one for sale on Amazon under: "Polaroid One Step Express Instant Camera, Midnight Blue").

I used the "no flash" option as I was shooting against glass. The pictures are yellowed, more than I think they should be when using this feature, but the subject is clearly visible.

I didn't want to waste any of the other shots left in the film pack to see how well it shoots pictures with the flash, but I did accidentally shoot one shot of that same subject with the flash on. Keeping in mind the reflection from the flash on glass, it nonetheless looks like the shot was okay - not great, but okay.

When you knowingly order film that's out of date, you definitely take a chance, and I decided to buy a single pack to see how things would go.

I think it depends on what kind of quality you need for your pictures as to whether or not this film (with this expiration date, from this seller) works. For my purposes this film (again) was okay, but I wouldn't say great.

As far as this seller's promptness and the package condition, I give MonsterHotDeals high marks. Again: when you knowingly order film that's out of date, you take a chance, so I don't necessarily blame the seller for the somewhat less than stellar quality of the product, and I would buy other products from them in the future.

NOTE: I think it's helpful to list the seller's name when reviewing products that ship from multiple sellers. They won't all have the same film batches, nor will they have all stored the film in the same way, so expected quality from various sellers could be different. I didn't see any previous reviews stating who the seller was; I'd be very curious if anyone who writes new a new review got the same product from a different seller and had better results.
on February 29, 2016
I knew when I ordered it that it was outdated. But I wanted to try it anyway to see if the film was any good being I had still my camera before getting rid of it. But the film had lines all through it. Couldn't see the picture good at all on any of them except for one. And that one picture wasn't 'that good.
Maybe if the film hadn't been outdated it would of worked fine. Because I've used this film before and it is good film when it and the camera was out.