Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Ski Trip Essentials nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on September 5, 2011
I just received the film in a timely manor and was excited as my niece just told me she still had the polaroid camera I had bought many years ago. She said she looked for the film and couldn't find. I jumped onto amazon and sure enough there it was. I bought a pack (even though the price was crazy HIGH) but hey it was for my niece BUT the experation date is 2007 so I think I will just return it after reading the reviews as to others who used the expired film and it was bad.. Not worth paying over $50 for..

I have a compact HP A646 printer for my digital prints and it's GREAT.. I like to be able to view a picture before printing. between the ink and photo paper it's about 30 cents a print and soooo easy.. Also small enough to take with you anywhere.. No computer is necessary, you just need an outlet to plug it in.. and within about 1 minute your photo is printed..
on December 9, 2017
when I first got this in the mail I was so excited that I had found film to work with my camerea but when it finally got here it was too old to use I will never buy another one
on July 12, 2017
The Film works great it shows the picture in full color in about 1 minute.Pictures turn out great!
on May 22, 2011
Bought in May 2011 from MonsterHotDeals; product arrived promptly, with the box in good condition. Seller feedback was 96% as of 30 days back when I bought the film.

Film expiration date on box: 09/09.

I used this with my Polaroid 600 camera (exact same camera as the one for sale on Amazon under: "Polaroid One Step Express Instant Camera, Midnight Blue").

I used the "no flash" option as I was shooting against glass. The pictures are yellowed, more than I think they should be when using this feature, but the subject is clearly visible.

I didn't want to waste any of the other shots left in the film pack to see how well it shoots pictures with the flash, but I did accidentally shoot one shot of that same subject with the flash on. Keeping in mind the reflection from the flash on glass, it nonetheless looks like the shot was okay - not great, but okay.

When you knowingly order film that's out of date, you definitely take a chance, and I decided to buy a single pack to see how things would go.

I think it depends on what kind of quality you need for your pictures as to whether or not this film (with this expiration date, from this seller) works. For my purposes this film (again) was okay, but I wouldn't say great.

As far as this seller's promptness and the package condition, I give MonsterHotDeals high marks. Again: when you knowingly order film that's out of date, you take a chance, so I don't necessarily blame the seller for the somewhat less than stellar quality of the product, and I would buy other products from them in the future.

NOTE: I think it's helpful to list the seller's name when reviewing products that ship from multiple sellers. They won't all have the same film batches, nor will they have all stored the film in the same way, so expected quality from various sellers could be different. I didn't see any previous reviews stating who the seller was; I'd be very curious if anyone who writes new a new review got the same product from a different seller and had better results.
on February 29, 2016
I knew when I ordered it that it was outdated. But I wanted to try it anyway to see if the film was any good being I had still my camera before getting rid of it. But the film had lines all through it. Couldn't see the picture good at all on any of them except for one. And that one picture wasn't 'that good.
Maybe if the film hadn't been outdated it would of worked fine. Because I've used this film before and it is good film when it and the camera was out.
on July 14, 2016
It works great despite being expired. When it's really far gone the pictures don't develop all the way.
on December 12, 2017
Good Value and becoming harder to find.
on June 7, 2017
Love it
on January 27, 2017
I was so excited to receive the film for my Polaroid camera. It looked normal at first but when I tried to take a picture, it came out brown. Then I thought I thought maybe it was just that one that was messed up BUT NOOO IT WAS ALL OF THEM. Really disappointed. Wouldn't recommend this to anyone.
review imagereview imagereview image
on January 17, 2012
The film's worth, as it was, was questionable, just due to its high price. But it was a gift for my boyfriend, a photography enthusiast, so I figured it was worth the splurge. He unwrapped it and loaded his (also new) camera and everything seemed fine until he took his first shot (which he was hesitant to do, as there are only ten pictures to spend). The upper corners of the photo were ruined. And upon taking a second photo some days later, we learned the whole pack must be ruined. It looks kind of cool and it's not too big of a deal because we both appreciate photo accidents, but it wasn't worth $60. Maybe the store should check where it stores their packs or check its source.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.