Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polaroid FLM323B 32" LCD TV
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on May 1, 2012
DO NOT LISTEN TO THE FEW GOOD REVIEWS HERE!!! It's not worth your safety!!! We bought this TV a few years ago for my elderly mother who is living with us. She has a tendency to fall asleep watching TV but fortunately she wasn't sleeping when it caught fire!!! There is a class action lawsuit against Polaroid for these defective TVs! If you're one of the lucky ones who hasn't had a problem YET with these TV, be careful, it's coming! Our house could have burned down because of this TV. Polaroid has known of these problems for years and failed to fix the problem or issue any type of warning. I will never purchase another Polaroid product. They put a few dollars above their consumer's safety.
on January 26, 2007
To make this short, Polaroid 323B offers a great picture quality, well up there with the top television brands for a 32 inch 720/1080i picture. Only thing negative is Polaroid Warranty support, they take forever to get service people to come fix your tv if there is any problems.
on January 2, 2014
Complete rubbish! wish I'd seen all the reviews before I bought it. Stopped working after one year and Asda just said they couldn't do anything for me. Poor customer service. Asda should remove all polaroid products from their stores.
on February 4, 2012
This is the worst product I ever bought...$1000 waste of money it lasted only 3 years !

Dont buy this TV! as Class action suit was filed in June 2011 against Polaroid due to over heating capacitors !
on December 24, 2008
Well I guess I was one of those suckers as well. 13 months after using the TV it just stopped turning off then when I called tech support they had me unplug it for 30 minutes then plug it back in and it worked.....for one day then it would never power on.
After several attempts to call the support number and after calling several times to the number of a certified repair person (who is no longer working on these items) i was told there was a 6 month backorder for the parts and it would cost $250.00. They did offer to replace or swap for $350.00 but I would need to pay shipping.
It has now been 8 months and the company that said the parts would be 6 months is also now no longer doing business. No part and no TV repair....

THIS ITEMS SUCKS and should have never been sold.... EVER!!!!

I am looking for ways to get my money back and will sign any lawsuit that is coming.

UPDATE:
In Jan 09 I took the broken TV from my garage and replaced two caps in the power supply. I now have an additional tv in the bedroom as I had replaced this bit of junk with a new Samsung 42". Total cost of parts was less than $5.00 and it took less that 10 minutes to fix. It took longer to open the TV than the replacment of the caps. If you need instructions on replacing the caps send me a note and I will provide.

UPDATE Jan 2013 - Yes the fix is still working. I have just started (this week) to have some similiar issues and will troubleshoot over the weekend. The fix enabled me to get a few more years out of the product and I suspect the issue I am having now is the same one. We do suffer from power issues out here in the country.
88 comments| 7 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2007
They are not built to last. The power supply boards won't last more than a year. Even if it's under warranty, customer service is terrible and if you need a part be prepared to wait 2 months. Don't get fooled by the Polaroid name. It doesn't mean reliability.
on June 23, 2007
I purchased this TV on August 6, 2006. Actually, this is the second tv I purchased. We purchased our first polaroid and when we plugged it in, we didn't get any power. So, after talking with customer service, the gentleman told us that the tv must have been mishandled and that we should exchange. So, we did. Now, 11 months later, our television died. No power source at all. I will never purchase another polaroid item. I am extremely disappointed with them.
on February 9, 2015
Television stopped working after 3 months. Warranty required that I ship the t.v. to California at my expense. The 55" television would cost over $300 to ship from Michigan to California, which makes POLAROID WARRANTY WORTHLESS.

DO NOT BUY A POLAROAD PRODUCT!
on June 19, 2007
Purchased this TV just over a year ago. Comparing TV's in the store, we liked the color of the Polaroid best. One year and two days later, TV went out. My beautiful TV has been in the shop now for a month. The part that went out is going out on all of them they tell us. They have no idea when they might get the parts, so we spent $900 for one year of TV usage. Not a good deal. The Polaroid customer service seems nice, but they do not follow through on their promises. They say anything to get you off the phone. Very poor customer service from an American company. This is the worst consumer electronics experience I have ever had.
on August 27, 2009
I've been in the repair business since 1975 and I have never seen a bigger piece of trash in my life than Polaroid. This also includes all LCD's made in China. If your consumers would stop buying TV's on price and do the math, you'd see your being ripped off. Come on , SMARTIN' UP..... Dan@DBS

See 1 answered question