Your Garage Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning LastTycoon LastTycoon LastTycoon  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno
asked by Ted J. Hammack on October 5, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 16 answers
A
  You have to go to, http://www.polaroid.com/en/greylabel and drag the large gray slider bar at the bottom of the page about half way to the right. There you will find links to the Android App, Mac, 32bit and 64bit Windows versions.
Jessica Scott answered on October 9, 2011
Comment (1) | 7 of 7 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This isn't true. I just recieved the printer - immediately sent an image to the printer via bluetooth without installing anything. This printed perfectly. Further, you can print directly from most cameras using pictbridge. I don't think polaroid can be blamed for Apple's failure to enable bluetooth printing.
Bt answered on May 3, 2012
Comment | 4 of 4 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks for the info. I have installed the app, but the driver included for the GL10 doesn't install on a Windows 7 machine. Do you have a different experience?
Ted J. Hammack answered on October 11, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The "app" that's available for downloading only lets you print through the app i.e. you cannot use the printer with other applications such as iPhoto or Aperture. This is incredibly limiting and I wouldn't recommend buying the GL10 until this is fixed.
Jonathanmw answered on October 27, 2011

A
I'm sure the link posted earlier in this thread worked at one time, but Polaroid changed the software page, which is now here:

http://www.polaroid.com/mobile-applications/gl10-apps

How long this link will work is anyone's guess. It's pretty amazing, in a WTF (Worse Than Failure) way, that Polaroid decided to go against the expected behavior of EVERY web site on the planet that sells electronics. It's the ONLY web site I've ever seen that does NOT have a link to software / driver for their product right on the product page itself.
kuujinbo answered on November 27, 2012
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I installed the Polaroid GL10 Win 64-bit application and Microsoft Security Essentials detected (Tool:Win32/Cmdow) and removed a virus.

Has anyone else had this situation?
tom_o answered on December 20, 2011

A
I have the same issue and can't find ANYTHING ANYWHERE!!!!???? help!!!!
Jessica Scott answered on October 9, 2011

A
yes i bought one yesterday and am now regretting it.
No iPhone support and cant even print via bluetooth or wireless from my mac.
Utter rubish
Mr. G. M. Bshop answered on December 14, 2011
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
There's a Mac application: http://www.polaroid.com/en/greylabel#/module-1008
tom_o answered on December 20, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am in the same boat! except for a Mac.
Any luck?
Katie H answered on January 5, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product