Zink Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera (Purple) with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.37 (6%)|
|Type of product||Compact|
|Item Weight||0.84 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Snap, Print, Share : The Polaroid Snap instant digital Camera captures all the fun and spontaneity of the legacy Polaroid instant Camera in an Easy, Compact Package; Simply Point and click to Print Vibrant, high quality Photos that you can Share, no computer connections needed
- Zero INK, Zero Toner, Instant Results : The Integrated Zink Printing Technology enables you to instantly Print Full Color, smudge Proof 2x3 inches Prints Automatically when an image is captured without ink, ribbons or toner cartridges, this enables you to easily Print and Share physical Photos at the push of a button, while saving all Your images for Easy uploading
- Embrace Your Inner photographer : Get Snapping, capture Details with the Powerful 10 megapixel Sensor, insert a microSD card (32GB max) to Expand the memory, load Your Zink paper and Print on the spot, add an artistic touch with the different picture modes available; Simile to the Camera and Take a selfie with the built in selfie mirror or get Yourself and the group in the shot with the self Timer feature
- Post Anywhere: The 2X3 inches Prints are Ready in under a minute, the adhesive backing makes for extra fun and Easy posting on most surfaces; Your Photos are also saved on the Polaroid Snap for Easy uploading to Your computer and social media platforms
- Charming Design: Comes in Variety of Fun, Bold Colors; Compact, slips neatly into Your shirt pocket; Includes a Wrist Strap, Micro USB Cord; Only Polaroid products offered by authorized dealers are covered by its manufacturer's Warranty; A list of authorized distributors is on the manufactures website
- Adding Effects: Photo Frames- To add a Polaroid border to your print, press the frame button located on top of your camera. Color Tints
- – To give your print a sepia or black and white treatment, press the color button (located on the top of your camera) to select the color tint for your next print. Photo Booth
- – To take photos with a photo booth effect, press and hold the shutter button for three seconds. The timer button will blink and the camera will take four photos in a row, capturing a photo every four seconds. The photos will print on one sheet with these four consecutive images.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Instant. Automatic. Amazing
What You Get
Specs & Details
How To Enjoy
A modern take on a vintage classic!
Physical photos seem like relics of the past. But now, with Polaroid Snap, you can print and share stunning photographs as fast as you take them! This conveniently compact camera fits in your pocket and requires no messy inks or expensive toners. Just snap your subject in the viewfinder or set the timer for a selfie, and out pops an adorable 2” x 3” sticky-backed picture ready to share with friends and family. Zink Zero Ink technology saves you a ton of money while keeping your memories alive.
Fit For All Photographers
Point, snap, print—piece of cake!
The 10-megapixel sensor captures millions of colors and tons of detail, while  unique picture modes offer a variety of tones and filters to suit your mood. You can even add a 32-GB microSD card to save shots for social media or additional printing. It’s a snappy concept, an iconic brand—and a camera artfully conceived for a cool, nostalgic shutterbug like you. So don’t mess with annoying toners any longer. Add the Polaroid Snap to your cart today!
The compact but mighty device features multiple modes, border options, a self-timer, photo booth and other extras so you don’t have to think. Just snap!
Pocket Sized For Portability
It fits into your shirt pocket - and budget. Despite its many digital technological advancements, the Polaroid Snap is an easy-to-use and an accessible-to-all product at a price point you would expect to pay for an analogue instant camera.
Fast, Fabulous Features
- Self-timer for capturing the best selfie.
- Indicators: printer, low battery, low paper, low memory card storage.
- Large, easy to understand buttons.
- Pop-up optical viewfinder.
- USB cord to charge and connect.
- Three color modes; photo booth mode.
- Share it and print another.
- Unlimited potential for picture-loving people!
Instant Fun For All Ages
Fast, Easy Photos
No digital screens, complicated menus or slow uploads. Just look through the viewfinder, snap the button and a gorgeous pic automatically prints for all to enjoy.
Zero Ink technology preserves your memories like never before, promising rich, beautiful, fade-proof and smudge-proof color you have to see to believe.
Made for Minimalists
It’s a contemporary take on an industry classic. The SNAP is slim, thin, lightweight and sized for your pocket. Perfect for road trips, parties, concerts and more.
Inspiration to Go
The long-lasting lithium ion battery, wrist strap, micro USB charger and ZINK adhesive paper equate to two things: amazing portability and endless creativity!
Nostalgic Polaroid instant photography in a modern package.
Compare with similar items
Zink Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera (White) with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
Zink Polaroid Snap Instant Digital Camera (Blue) with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
Zink Polaroid SNAP Touch 2.0 – 13MP Portable Instant Print Digital Photo Camera w/ Built-In Touchscreen Display, White
Fujifilm instax Mini 9 Instant Camera (Flamingo Pink) and instax Film Twin Pack (20 Exposures) Bundle
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||S'HOME.||BostonStrong4L||Amazon.com||Caddy Chest|
|Item Dimensions||1.00 x 4.80 x 3.00 inches||0.98 x 4.72 x 2.95 inches||0.98 x 4.72 x 2.95 inches||4.00 x 1.00 x 3.00 inches||8.00 x 6.30 x 4.90 inches|
|Item Weight||0.84 lbs||0.84 lbs||0.84 lbs||0.84 lbs||1.15 lbs|
Nostalgic Polaroid instant photography in a modern package
Polaroid Snap is the brand’s newest addition to its expanding instant digital camera line, delivering signature Polaroid instant simplicity and spontaneity in a pocket-sized form In addition to its compact footprint and classic Polaroid instant camera experience, it combines digital imaging with Zero Ink printing. This enables you to easily print and share physical photos at the push of a button, while saving all your images for easy uploading.
Striking Minimalist Design
True to the rest of the brand’s modern line, the Polaroid Snap camera's minimalist design features an updated look that incorporates a number of design elements of legacy Polaroid instant cameras, such as the iconic Polaroid Color Spectrum.
It fits into your shirt pocket – and budget. Despite its many digital technological advancements, the Polaroid Snap is an easy-to-use and an accessible-to-all product at a price point you would expect to pay for an instant camera.
10MP and Up to 32GB
Instantly share your life with loved ones in vivid color with features such as a 10MP sensor, a micro SD card slot (32GB max), various capture modes and photo booth mode, Polaroid Classic Border Logo printing format, and an instant selfie self-timer.
ZINK Zero Ink Printing
The integrated ZINK printer enables you to instantly print full-color, smudge-proof 2x3” prints automatically when an image is captured – without ink cartridges, or toners. You can even shoot new images while its printing.
The 2x3” prints are ready in under a minute, and their adhesive backing makes for extra fun and easy posting on most surfaces. Your photos are also saved on the Snap for easy uploading to your computer and social media platforms.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First: the flash doesn't always go off. And there's no way to turn it on/off. I took a picture next to a lamp - no flash. I moved about three feet away and the flash went off. I ended up with a photo with a lit background and two dark figures. That was unfortunate...
Second: for some reason, this camera would NOT take photos outside at night. I tried several times. I thought it was malfunctioning or breaking! And this was only after TWO photos. But I took it inside (and took the lamp/distant lamp photos then) and found the camera was working fine.
Third (connected to the flash problem): sometimes it's difficult to tell whether the photo is going to print or not. When I took it outside at night, it made an obvious clicking noise as though it were going to print. Nothing. I took it inside and got no flash so, assuming the picture wasn't printing, began adjusting the camera. Then I heard the printer start going... I got a blurry selfie.
Fourth: there's a firmware update, and I need a microSD to get it! I plan on only using this camera for instant photos (even if the photos don't come out perfect - the mistakes and terrible shots get to be part of the fun and memories), but I imagine I'll want the firmware update to avoid any other problems, so I may just purchase it.
Those are my qualms. Overall, it is SUCH a cute camera. I should also mention (to my surprise), the camera doesn't come with instructions. It was just packaging with info, e.g. instant photos, etc. printed on it. Not difficult at all to figure it out, though, considering there are only four buttons. I like the magnetic lens cover. It comes with a wrist strap, too. I can't attest to how the photos actually look when you don't print them and look at them on the computer or something, but the printed photos are all right. A sibling has the Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo Classic, and I think her photos come out better. The color is nice and a bit more vibrant. I've tried only two out of three of the color settings on the Polaroid Snap, and even the one with full color comes out a bit dull.
I am satisfied with my purchase and do enjoy the camera.
Edited: after about a week with this camera and both perusing reviews for other instant cameras and seeing them in action, this one just doesn't seem worth the buy. The best thing about it is probably its cute physical aesthetic, but performance-wise, it is disappointing.
-No batteries (that I saw were needed in other cameras), this might be something not so bothersome but its 2016 and a camera shouldnt need AA batteries.
-Memory Card, you can store your pics, have them on your computer, share them, whatever. I recently used this to take a picture with a foreign friend and was able to give her the picture, knowing that I would have a copy of it. Really cool.
-Doesn't look like a toy, I know this might not be an issue for everyone but I am seriously not into any of the designs of the Fuji ones, and believe me, before I made my choice between cameras I saw all of them in person in Urban Outfitters and Best Buy,
-Paper can be a little cheaper, its not that big of a difference, but its a plus
-Filters, this comes in b&w, regular colors and vintage colors, its cool they come out even more cool (hipster for some people I guess). Also the advantage of being able to have it with or withour border or having the photobooth option.
What I was worried about:
-Filters, I read some reviews about it coming out wrong, light, etc, I do have to say that color and b&w are perfectly fine, the vintage one is the only one I've had issues with, can't seem to make it work in a way that looks amazing like the other two.
- I read about the framing of the picture, how what you see through the eyehole was not what came out in the picture, and its true, but It's not as bad as I read. In reality what gets printed is a cropped version from what you see through the eyehole, so if you're trying to make a lot of people fit into a picture you should try to leave extra space on the sides.
-Quality, but as I said before, they come out fine, at least i think so, I had fuji pictures (taken with friends' cameras) and my pictures and they really do seem great to me.
-You need to look up the user guide on the internet, its on the polaroid web page, but everything is there
-The lens cover, don't forget to take it off!!
- The eyehole/on button is very sensitive and can open at any moment, I bought a case so it wouldn't be a problem anymore.
All in all I really thing its a great choice, great price, but I get why people would prefer other cameras. I hope this review was helpful, and sorry for any mistakes, english is not my first language.
(Pics uploaded were taken by me, one in the vintage filter, the other one in regular colors)
I would return this item but, in an effort to troubleshoot these issues, I have exceeded my return window. So I am left with what essentially amounts to a digital paperweight.
I wish I had never purchased this camera and am extremely disappointed in the declining quality of Polaroid’s products.
Top reviews from other countries
So it is a fantastic camera, the film is pretty cheap (you don’t get any when ordering this camera so make sure you purchase it additionally) and the reason I chose this camera over the Instax is primarily because of the use of a SD card. If you don’t have film you can still take images which is amazing, and if you lose the photograph you know you have a copy saved to the SD card. This camera has three different filter types; normal, black and white and sepia, you can set a timer (10 seconds) and choose whether you want a classic Polaroid frame on the image.
Very easy to use and arrived pre charged so no need to wait until the battery is charged up.
It also notifies you if you have the lense cap on after you take a shot so you don’t waste paper.
The two things I don’t particularly like is this;
1. The view finder is way off, rather than using that I just recommend thinking about where the lens is and level it with your desired focal point.
2. You can’t choose whether or not you want the flash to go off. I’ve found that covering the flash with your finger works well however I feel that there should be a button to decide if you want a forced flash.
Other than that you can take some great nostalgia-like photos, it looks amazing and the film is also a sticker! Also love how there’s a fitting for you to attach a tripod which has come in very handy!
Ich habe mir viele negative und auch positive Rezessionen zu beiden Produkten angeschaut.
Jedoch aber den negativen Rezessionen der Polaroid Kamera keinen Glauben geschenkt.
Ich habe mich dann vom Preis der Bilder damals leiten lassen.
Bei der Instax lag damals der Preis für ein Bild bei 1€ und bei der Polaroid bei 0,50 €/Bild.
Deswegen habe ich mich für die Polaroid Kamera entschieden.
Und ich muss sagen ich bereue meine Entscheidung.
Die Kamera wurde hauptsächlich wegen einen Geburtstag angeschafft.
Dort wurden Bilder mit einem Cowboy Aufsteller gemacht und danach dem Geburtstagskind ein Album mit den Bildern gestaltet.
Und da bemerkte ich den ersten Fehler.
Durch den Sucher habe ich die Personen und das Bild eigentlich immer voll drauf gehabt.
Aber als das Bild dann rauskam, wurde ich enttäuscht und das mehrmals am Abend.
Es haben dann noch andere ihr Glück versucht aber leider ohne Erfolg.
Entweder war der Kopf immer abgeschnitten oder ein Teil fehlte oder das Bild war zu weit weg.
Deswegen wurden natürlich auch mehr Bilder gemacht weil so viele schlecht waren.
Ich werde mir demnächst dann die Instax Mini kaufen, da diese um Welten bessere Bilder macht (habe ich bei Freunden getestet).
Leider war diese Kamera ein kompletter Fehlkauf für mich.
Pros - Nice colours (camera), known brand, relatively cheaper to buy then other competitors, photobooth feature (4 snaps in one)
Cons - Cheap flimsy plastic, rear printer loading door does not shut properly and leaves a gap, could not load more than 5 blank photos.,controls are fiddly, you cannot help but end up pressing one of the buttons by mistake and waste an expensive snap, no instructions included with packaging, no clear illustration of what each button does had to look up a Youtube video, camera start up and delay button is the same so you end up taking pictures which are delayed, photobooth operation not explained anywhere and you end using a few films trying to figure out how to snap the 4 images, expensive film roles.
overall a very frustrating experience and that was not just for my 7 year old. I would have expected much more from Polaroid who championed these retro cameras in the 80's. I have now ordered the competitors offering and see what that does.