Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Print Digital Camera W..." and save 11% off the $179.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Print Digital Camera With LCD Display (White) with Zink Zero Ink Printing Technology
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SNAP, PRINT & SHARE – Sleek Digital Camera Features Built-In Printer So Your Photos Can Be Instantly Developed on 2”x3” Polaroid Zink Zero Ink Paper
- COOL TOUCHSCREEN DISPLAY – 3.5” LCD Viewfinder is Great for Capturing Still Photos, HD Videos & Selfies; Easy Navigation, Photobooth & Burst Modes
- ZERO INK, ZERO TONER – Camera Integrates Polaroid Zink Zero Innovation; Simply Load Adhesive-Backed Paper & Watch Images Come to Life
- SMARTPHONE COMPATIBLE – Bluetooth-Enabled Camera Integrates Printing App for iOS & Android; Edit & Add Filters, Text, Borders, Emojis, Digital Stickers & More
- CHARMING DESIGN – Comes in Variety of Fun, Bold Colors; Fits in Your Pocket & Includes Handy Wrist Strap, Micro USB Cord & Paper 10-Pack
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Polaroid Snap Touch Instant LCD Digital Camera w/ ZINK Technology
The Polaroid Snap Touch camera makes it fun and easy to snap, print, and share. Its built-in printer lets you share on the spot with high-quality, full color photos on adhesive-backed paper. Best of all, there's no ink or toner cartridges to contend with. You can choose to print right away or later. You can also capture the moment in high-definition video. Customize your photos with borders, filters, and digital stickers. Bluetooth connectivity lets you connect to the Polaroid print app for more editing features.
Snap, Print, Share
Say goodbye to messy inks, toners, and ribbons, and say hello to zero hassle with the Snap Touch Instant Print Camera by Polaroid. This digital little wonder integrates a smart touchscreen LCD display, Bluetooth connectivity, specially designed smartphone app, and other features sure to satisfy tech-savvy photographers. The 3.5" viewfinder helps you take stunning photos, high definition video, and even self-portraits with an integrated selfie mirror. Other helpful settings include auto-timer, Photobooth, and burst mode. Best of all, Zink Zero technology lets you snap and print on the spot with Polaroid's unique adhesive-backed 3"x5" paper. Just pick your favorite camera color, charge the powerful lithium ion battery, and get clicking!
3.5" LCD Touchscreen
3.5" Touchscreen LCD Viewfinder is Great and easy for Capturing Still Photos, HD Videos & Selfies; Easy Navigation, Photobooth & Burst Modes
13MP Photos / 1080p/720p Video
Instantly share your life with loved ones in vivid color with features such as a 13MP sensor, 1080p Video, a micro SD card slot (128GB max), with various capture modes.
Bluetooth-Enabled Camera Integrates Printing App for iOS & Android; Edit & Add Filters, Text, Borders, Emojis, Digital Stickers & More
Filters, Borders, and Digital Stickers
Embrace your inner photographer and get. snapping. Load your Zink paper and print on the spot. Use the camera or easy app to add filters, borders, and more. Take a selfie, or shoot sensational HD video. Share your creations online and on paper!
It fits into your shirt pocket - and budget. Despite its many digital technological advancements, the Polaroid Snap is an easy-to-use and an accessible-to-all product at a price point you would expect to pay for an analog instant camera.
ZINK Zero Ink Printing
The integrated ZINK printer enables you to instantly print full-color, smudge-proof 2x3 inches prints automatically when an image is captured - without ink cartridges, ribbons or toner. You can even shoot new images while the Polaroid Snap is printing.
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Battery Weight||30 grams|
|Effective Still Resolution||0 MP|
|Item Dimensions||3.6 x 4 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||1 pound|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||3 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||3.7 Volts|
|Lithium Battery Weight||1 gram|
|Maximum Aperture||0 mm|
|Maximum Focal Length||0 mm|
|Maximum Shutter Speed||0,00 seconds|
|Maximum horizontal resolution||1,920 Pixels|
|Memory Storage Capacity||0 MB|
|Minimum Aperture||0 mm|
|Minimum Focal Length||0 mm|
|Objective Lens Diameter||0 mm|
|Real Angle Of View||0 Degrees|
|Shipping Weight||0.84 pounds|
Polaroid Snap Touch Instant Print Digital Camera With LCD Display (White) with Zink Zero Ink Printing Technology
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What you get in the box:
' The Polaroid Snap TouchScreen Camera
'1 Pack of Zink Photo Paper (10 sheets = 10 photos)
' USB to Micro USB charging cable
' Magnetic Lens Cap
' Wrist Strap
' Instruction Book (a plus because the first model had nothing!)
What you may want:
' More Zink Photo Paper – premium or regular – I suggest the Polaroid POLZ2X350 2x3-Inch Premium Zink Photo Paper Quintuple Pack for Polaroid Snap, Z2300, Socialmatic Instant Cameras & Zip Instant Printer (50 Sheets)
' An SD card (can be up to 128 MB) – the camera will store about 10 photos without an SD card
This camera has added so many features – I’m really impressed in the improvements.
The top benefits:
1. It’s a 13 MP camera – great detail and the ability to ZOOM in and out using the touch screen (in comparison, the Fuji Instax has no megapixels because you can’t save the photo)
2. You can take photos or video – (video is also something the Fuji Instax is not capable of)
3. It has a built-in flash with the ability to turn it on/off or auto
4. It has an LCD display for viewing your photo in advance (as compared to the previous Snap that has a mock-window that gave you a general idea of the picture)
5. It has a ton of control features including: optional date/time stamp; fun borders, stickers, and effects that can be added right from the camera before printing, photo booth (creates three photos in a row that become a single picture)
6. It has been good so far in low light settings. Much more clarity than the original Snap.
7. It has a rechargeable battery via a USB to micro USB cable (the same cable you use to do firmware updates) with good battery life.
8. I has a burst mode where you can take a series of photos quickly
9. It has a tiny mirror on the front for taking selfies so you can at least get an idea if your face is in the middle of the shot.
10. You can attach it to a tripod and there is a built-in timer
11. It makes noise so you can tell that the photo was taken (although you have control over the volume and can turn it off)
12. It has a Bluetooth feature if you want to connect a smartphone to the camera for printing photos. You have to download an app first. I have not been able to get my phone (Samsung S7 Edge) to connect but will continue to try.
And the best feature is……
13. IT PRINTS RIGHT FROM THE CAMERA! How cool is this. It’s about the same size as other point and shoot cameras but it will print mini photos right from the camera. It holds 10 sheets at a time and they can be purchased as regular photo paper or sticker prints. Instant gratification, personal and private, great for sharing, great for weddings, parties, and whatever. The list goes on.
This great feature has been enhanced because Polaroid added this: you can control the print function. On the previous Snap, it printed automatically as long as there was paper inside. But this camera allows you to choose if you want to print AND gives the option for setting the number of prints too.
All of the questions and issues that many commented about on the first version have been addressed and more.
The drawback to any instant print camera is the cost of the paper, anywhere from 31¢ for the standard paper to 40¢ per sheet for the premium paper (and the size of the package changes the cost per sheet as well). The prints are only 2”x 3”. The quality of the prints is actually one of the downfalls. There are sometimes streaks in the paper, although you can get much better quality print if you upgrade to the Premium paper. As a note, the paper needs to go in with the blue sheet face down.
You have the option of taking your SD card out and printing full size or larger prints as well so you lose nothing in your photo control. Firmware updates are easy and instructions are on the Polaroid website. Having your photos to share – other than prints, is a huge benefit over the Fuji Instax. And since the Snap take a high resolution photo, you can print them big or small as well as post and transfer photos electronically. You could easily print a 10x14 with the resolution quality of the digital file.
For the pros - this camera is easy to use. It prints pictures immediately from the camera. My kids think it's the greatest thing ever. It was easy to set up and to work taking pictures. Being able to choose which pictures to print is a huge money saver over the snap, because each picture will cost you about 50 cents to print and you don't want to be wasting paper. It's easy to add pictures and frames, and apply a new filter.
The cons - My biggest issue is that the magnetic lens cap keeps popping off, leaving the lens exposed and making it so I have to dig through the purse to find the cap. Also, the flash will pop up when it's in my purse - which turns the camera on. I've realized that I now need a $20 case for this camera because of the design flaws of this camera. Also, sometimes the touchscreen is not as responsive as I would like it to be.
I would love to pull the pictures onto my phone so I could judge the quality but the iOS app hasn't been released yet. I'm hoping that is a seamless release and it all goes well.
Overall, this is a solid 4 star product. Having to buy a separate case for this takes away a little of the thrill of this product for me.
The one problem I've had with the camera is the power button/flash. It's not made very well and is very temperamental. Sometimes it would stay closed on the first try, sometimes it would take me a couple tries. I think I figured out the trick to closing it though. Instead of closing it with one finger, try 2 fingers, one on each side of the small rectangle. You should hear it click once. That worked for me. I love the touch screen and having the option to print or not print a picture! Another tip, if you're into the clip art feature, edit your pictures on the app for your phone because there's a ton more options!
Overall, a very fun camera! There's a couple hiccups with it but nothing you can't work around! I can't wait to take it with me on trips and immediately add pictures to a scrapbook!
Most recent customer reviews
Mine worked for less than a year before it stopped working.Read more