Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera ...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 41% off the $149.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera with Wi-Fi & Image Stabilization (Black)
|Price:||$94.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$55.00 (37%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- World’s Funnest, Cutest Lifestyle Action Camera in Light & Tiny Cubic Package
- NEW! Wi-Fi + FREE App; Shoot, View, Save, Print & Share with Your Mobile Device
- 8MP still images; Selectable 1440p / 1080p / 720p Video Rate; Full Image & Video Stabilization
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery for up to 107 Minutes of Continuous Recording Per Charge
- 124° Wide-Angle Lens; Magnetic/Clip Mounting Options; Includes MicroSD Card & Polaroid Bumper Case
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
From the manufacturer
Polaroid CUBE+ HD Lifestyle Action Video Camera
Introducing the Polaroid Cube+ lifestyle action camera weatherproof, shockproof, mountable and built to handle everything you can imagine. Packed with fun including 1440p HD video, 8MP CMOS sensor, 124° wide angle lens, and built in battery that records up to 90 minutes
NEW! Wi-Fi + FREE App; Shoot, View, Save, Print & Share with Your Mobile Device
The Polaroid CUBE+ HD Lifestyle Action Video Camera makes capturing and sharing life’s adventures easier and twice the fun, with everything you need like built-in Wi-Fi, apps for editing, printing and live streaming, full HD recording, image stabilization, and photography.
Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and app turn your mobile device into a viewfinder and shutter remote from up to 30 feet away. Features include time delay, photo burst, time lapse and slow motion camera settings; resolution and framerate selection; viewing, editing, saving, printing and sharing photos on social networks; and more.
Capture your most exciting moments
- Wi-Fi (range 30ft.)
- Records full HD 1440p at 30FPS, 1080p at 60 or 30FPS, 720p at 120, 60 or 30FPS
- 8MP images
- Image stabilization
- 35 x 35 x 35mm size
- 124º wide viewing angle
- Micro SD card up to 128GB
- Magnet & texture same as current Polaroid CUBE camera
- 600mAh battery
World’s Funnest, Cutest Lifestyle Action Camera
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- 8MP resolution photos
- Records HD up to 1440p
- Designed to take pictures on the go
- Built-in high capacity battery, records up to 107 minutes
- 124º viewing angle
- Weather resistant / splash proof / shockproof
- Available in a variety of colors: black, red and blue
- Polaroid CUBE+ App
- Sync the camera with your smartphone or tablet
- Add additional capture controls or simply use it as a viewfinder
- Capture, edit, save, print, and share videos and images
- Note: Video is recorded in .mov format therefore it needs to be played in a player that can play MOV files such as Apple Quick Time and VLC player that can be downloaded for free from their websites.
- While this product is weatherproof / splashproof, it cannot be submerged into water without the waterproof enclosure (sold separately)
The CUBE is your companion
The fun rarely sits around waiting. ..That’s why the Polaroid CUBE features a neatly integrated magnet in he bottom of its housing. Simply pop the camera onto your helmet, skateboard, bicycle handlebar, golf club, or any other metal surface, and it’ll stick with you through thick and thin. There’s no need to fiddle with bands, straps or other makeshift apparatuses.
One cubic inch (35 millimeter x 35 millimeter)
Standing at just 35 millimeter, the Polaroid CUBE is here to prove that the best things do indeed come in small packages. This tiny action camera supports Micro SD cards up to 128 GB, and is ready to capture your most exciting moments in full 1440P HD video and photos. It is weatherproof and shockproof, and more than capable of handling anything you throw at it.
124° of Awesome & Action
It is weatherproof, splash proof and shockproof, and more than capable of handling anything you throw at it. But not only does it look after itself, it looks after you: With a 124° wide-angle lens, it sees the big picture and bears witness to your most outrageous shtick. And with a battery life of up to 107 minutes recording time (1080p at 30 FPS with Wi-Fi turned off), anytime is go time.
Variety of mounting options avail.
From protective to proactive, the Polaroid CUBE+ accessories lineup punches up the fun to even greater heights. The Bumper Case makes for fashionable wearing, Helmet Mount, Bike Mount, Suction Mount gives you more options, the Waterproof Case is also shockproof and connects to all CUBE+ mount; the Tripod Mount features a universal metal insert to fit all standard tripods; and the 1 inch Strap Mount fastens the camera onto virtually anything.
Compare to similar items
This item Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera with Wi-Fi & Image Stabilization (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Beachytech Solutions||Marveland||YI Technology|
|Item Dimensions||1.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 in||1.49 x 1.49 x 1.43 in||1.38 x 1.38 x 1.38 in||1.57 x 1.18 x 1.57 in||1.7 x 1.7 x 2.2 in||1.7 x 2.6 x 1.2 in|
|Item Weight||2 ounces||2.56 ounces||1.62 ounces||—||3.8 ounces||3.36 ounces|
NEW! Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and FREE app turn your mobile device into a viewfinder and shutter remote from up to 30 feet away. Features include time delay, photo burst, time lapse and slow motion camera settings; resolution and framerate selection; viewing, editing, saving, printing and sharing photos on social networks; and more.
Huge, out-of-the-box fun. In little more than 1 cubic inch.
Standing at just 35mm, the Polaroid CUBE+ is here to prove that the best things do indeed come in small packages. This tiny action camera supports microSD cards up to 128 GB, and is ready to capture your most exciting moments in full HD video (1440p at 30FPS, 1080p at 30 or 60 FPS, 720p at 30, 60 or 120FPS) or 8-megapixel images. If you’re living a life that’s fit for film, make the CUBE+ your constant companion. It is weatherproof, splashproof and shockproof, and more than capable of handling anything you throw at it. But not only does it look after itself, it looks after you: With a 124° wide-angle lens, it sees the big picture and bears witness to your most outrageous shtick. And with a battery life of up to 107 minutes recording time (1080p at 30 FPS with Wi-Fi turned off), anytime is go time.
Packs a mounting magnet; sticks to any metal surface.
The fun rarely sits around waiting… That’s why the Polaroid CUBE+ features an integrated magnet in its bottom housing. Simply pop the camera onto your helmet, skateboard, bicycle, or any other metal surface, and it’ll stick with you through thick and thin. There’s no need to fiddle with bands, straps or other makeshift apparatuses. What’s more, the CUBE+ adds advanced auto image stabilization to the mix, helping you capture stable video even when you give it a run for its money, while its weatherproof design is perfect for wakeboarding, water skiing or just chillin’ by the pool.
Read about our customers' top-rated camcorders on our review page: Camcorders
Top customer reviews
After a month and a half of use the camera just stopped working. It would not turn on and did not respond to charging or anything of the sort.
Eventually it turned on again but after recording 1 video it stopped working again.
I was really hoping to keep using this camera, but with such poor reliability I am returning this and getting a GoPro Session.
As a bonus, there's a strong magnet on its base. This is pretty useful: It'll stick to the roof or hood of a car while driving, and we used it to fashion attachments to various objects without any extra accessories.
Underwater housing works well too, though the button is stiff (softened up nicely with a dab of silicone grease).
1. It is easy to turn on and off - I found the last model confusing. Long hold, short hold, double tap? This one you just turn on, sync to app and control from there
2. The video looks better than you think - really. It will look a little grainy on your phone and slow (it is over wifi), but it will look great once you upload it.
3. The sound isn't the worst thing I've ever heard - and I'm saying this as a classical musician
4. The magnet is strong!
5. Look how cute it is!
6. YOu can see what the camera is seeing before filiming - a big pro over the last one
1. It doesn't automatically sync - meaning that you have to turn the wifi on (fine), connect it to your phone (ugh) then open the app and connect to app (wtf), Update, polaroid.
2. You need a gazillion accessories, and will want them. So don't think your purchase ends here.
3. App could use more features, filters, types of filming.
What do I use it for?
My classroom: Attaching it to instruments and creating fun videos for our recruitment page
Travel: Attaching it to my car and driving around a new town (just attach to roof and go, or use suction cup to window), taking video of high elevations (use tripod), underwater (with case)
The new 'Cube +' is far superior to the old model in many regards, I'm glad I spent the extra money to get this camera.
First, the form factor is great- it is less than 1.5 inches cube, and less than 2oz in weight,
This small camera is fantastic mounted on my drones, they required very tiny adjustments to the PIDs to get make up for the extra weight.
The magnet is a great feature and the rubber case with the recessed lens makes it nearly indestructible.
This is a solid little camera for the money, great buy IMO.
Small and light weight
Takes good video/pictures
Easy to operate
Wifi connection between cube to phone isn't the greatest
Video/picture quality could be better
In all its a cheap fun little camera with some down sides I can definitely look past.
The camera shoots rather nice HD videos, and really nice time lapse videos (for the price). Pairs well with my phone and transfer of files is reasonably quick. It is only slightly lacking in the picture and slow motion world. Pictures are just okay, compared to the HD video, and the slow motion is lacking the quality of more expensive cameras. However, the image stabilization works amazing. You do lose some viewing angle, but it makes for a shake free video, even on my motorcycle. The App works well in my experience, and there are plenty of features to keep the average Joe happy. The magnet base is extremely nice to have, and actually holds very well. If video is started with the App, and the camera is 90 degrees to the ground, it will orient the image afterwards in the App.
Overall, I would buy it again in a year if I broke it again. I do recommend getting a waterproof case for it so you can shoot underwater.