Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Polaroid Cube HD 1080p Lifestyle Action Video Came..." and save 70% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Camera & Camcorder Accidental Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $25 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Polaroid Cube HD 1080p Lifestyle Action Video Camera (Blue)[Discontinued by Manufacturer]
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- World’s Funnest, Cutest Lifestyle Action Camera in Tiny Cubic Package
- 124-Degree Wide-Angle Lens Effortlessly Captures Big, Vibrant Scenes
- Mounts Magnetically or w/Clip for a World of Exciting Action Applications
- 6MP CMOS Sensor for Crisp Images; Selectable 720p or 1080p Video Rate
- Built-In Rechargeable Battery Records 90 Continuous Minutes Per Charge
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Introducing the Polaroid Cube lifestyle action camera - weatherproof, shockproof, mountable and built to handle everything you can imagine. Packed with fun including 1080p HD video, 6MP CMOS sensor, 124° wide angle lens, and built in battery that records up to 90 minutes.
- Sensor: 3MP CMOS Sensor
- Lens: 124º wide angle lens (F 2.0, f=3.4mm)
- Video capture resolution: 1920 x 1080; 1280x720 (30FPS)
- Recording format: H.264
- Still image resolution: 6 megapixels; JPEG still image
- Weather proof and water resistant
- External memory: support Mirco SD card, up to 32GB
- Microphone: included
- Output: Micro USB 2.0
- Battery & power: lithium battery, 90 Min
The Polaroid Cube - Blue
Huge, out-of-the-box fun. In little more than 1 cubic inch. - Standing at just 35mm, the Polaroid CUBE is here to prove that the best things do indeed come in small packages. This tiny action camera supports Micro SD cards up to 32 GB, and is ready to capture your most exciting moments in full HD video or highresolution images. So if you’re living a life that’s fit for film, make the CUBE your constant companion. It is weatherproof and shockproof, and more than capable of handling anything you throw at it. But not only does it look after itself, it looks after you: With a 124° wide-angle lens, it sees the big picture and bears witness to your most outrageous shtick.
Packs a mounting magnet; sticks to any metal surface. - The fun rarely sits around waiting… That’s why the Polaroid CUBE features a neatly integrated magnet in the bottom of its housing. Simply pop the camera onto your helmet, skateboard, bicycle handlebar, golf club, or any other metal surface, and it’ll stick with you through thick and thin. There’s no need to fiddle with bands, straps or other makeshift apparatuses. What’s more, the camera’s shockproof design helps to capture stable video even when you give it a run for its money, and its weatherproof sealing makes it perfect for wake boarding, water skiing or just chillin’ by the pool.
With 8 custom accessories, there’s never a dull moment. - From protective to proactive, the Polaroid CUBE accessories lineup punches up the fun to even greater heights. The Bumper Case makes for fashionable wearing around the neck or clipped on a belt loop, backpack, keychain, etc.; the Helmet Mount attaches to virtually any helmet with 3M stickers; the novel Monkey Mount makes creative use of the camera’s magnet; the Waterproof Case is also shockproof and connects to all CUBE mounts; the Suction Cup Mount can be used with the universal camera clip to mount to any flat, smooth surface; the Bike Mount secures the camera to bike handlebars with a clip-on attachment; the Tripod Mount features a universal metal insert to fit all standard tripods; and the 1 inch Strap Mount fastens the camera onto virtually anything.
- Note: Video is recorded in .mov format therefore it needs to be played in a player that can play MOV files such as Apple Quick Time and VLC player that can be downloaded for free from their websites.
- While this product is weatherproof / splashproof, it cannot be submerged into water without the waterproof enclosure (sold separately)
Stick or Stack
With a magnet on the bottom, the Polaroid Cube is designed to stick with you. Pop one on your helmet, skateboard or any metal surface and roll with the fun.
Go Ahead, Make a Splash
The new Polaroid Cube lifestyle action camera is weatherproof, making it perfect for wake boarding, water skiing or just chillin’ by the pool.
124° of Awesome
It’s wide angle lens provides 124° of coverage so you can get the big shot.
Say hello to more adventures.
Compare with similar items
GoPro HERO Session
Polaroid Cube+ 1440p Mini Lifestyle Action Camera with Wi-Fi & Image Stabilization (Red)
Polaroid Cube ACT II HD 1080p Lifestyle Action Video Camera (Black) - Updated Features
YI 4K Action and Sports Camera, 4K/30fps Video 12MP Raw Image with EIS, Live Stream, Voice Control - Black
HDCool 20MP Action Camera 170 Degree Ultra Wide-Angle Lens Waterproof Sports Camera, 2.0 Inch LCD Display with 0.96 Inch Front Screen, Included 2 Rechargeable 1050mah Batteries
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||EverythingDeals||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||7TECH MALL|
|Item Dimensions||1.38 x 1.38 x 1.38 in||1.49 x 1.49 x 1.43 in||1.4 x 1.4 x 1.4 in||1.38 x 1.38 x 1.38 in||2.6 x 1.7 x 1.2 in||—|
|Item Weight||—||2.56 ounces||2 ounces||—||3.36 ounces||1.52 lbs|
Records HD 1080p/720p video 124 viewing angle LED Indicator Built in high capacity battery, records up to 90 minutes Professional 6MP Still Photos Weatherproof/splash proof Microphone
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The high quality 6 MP camera takes excellent 720 P and 1080 P video. There is a switch under the water resistant cover that allows you to switch between the two video quality modes. Under the lens on the front of the camera there is a microphone to record what is going on. The sound and video recording are superb. Unfortunately when I converted to video to post it on Amazon I could not keep the audio in the recorded video.
The color camera records in a 124 degree beam angle for a wide view of what is going on. That is ideal when you are trying to record a larger group that you are with. With the very small size and weight this camera would also be an ideal camera for a small flying drone.
On the base of the camera is a strong magnetic mount for attaching the camera to a car, or anything magnetic. We attached it to the top of the roof of our car and while driving at 35 miles an hour it didn't even budge. There is a multifunction button on the top of the camera and if you press it for 3 seconds the LED will turn green and the unit is on. A single press takes a photo and a double press starts the video recording. When you are recording a video a single press of the button stops the recording.
Based on my calculations and usage you could record over 200 minutes of video on a 32 GIG Micro SD card. You could also get about 28,000 photographs onto the 32 GIG SD card. The movies were recorded in .mov format and the photos were recorded in .JPG format. I was not able to transfer the videos onto my iPad to make the video and I tried multiple methods. I finally got the video transferred but I lost the audio recording of the camera. I can assure you that the audio portion played on my computer very well.
On the back of the camera you will find a water resistant cover that you can remove with a coin. That is nice if you are out and don't have any tools with you. Under the cover you will find the slot for the Micro SD card and it will take up to a 32 GIG card and I strongly recommend a Class 10 speed. I used a Sandisk card and they are high quality and inexpensive. Under the card slot you will find the video quality switch and under that you will find the Micro USB port for charging the camera or you can also use it to connect the camera to your computer.
If you plug the camera into your computer you will see a piece of software called PolaroidCube and that allows you to make some adjustments to the cameras settings. A folder called DCIM contains your recorded videos and photos. You will also find a WinRAR Zip file that is the same program for Apple Operating systems. Opening the software allows you to set the light frequency, turn on the time stamp, turn on cycle recording, you can set the date and time or sync it with your computer and you can set the camera buzzer volume and save your settings.
You can charge the camera using your computer's USB port or use an USB AC wall power source or USB car charger that outputs 5 VDC. Fully charged it will record for 90 minutes of time. The unit has a low battery alarm that goes off when the battery is below 10%. If you will be away from power a lot you could also use a portable lithium USB battery pack to recharge the unit.
Releases are coming for multiple types of mounting hardware and the unit is light enough to mount to a helmet, flying drone, car, bicycle handlebars or whatever you can think of. This is a nice product and it makes great quality videos and I recommend it. I rated it at 5 stars.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.
2) In 1080p, the camera will ONLY record 5 minute's video. Then it will start a new video file. Thus video splicing will be a must. The time lag between the videos, will mean: lost video. ie. a space in your recording time.
3) 360 cameras (panoramic view -> 360o degrees of where the camera is placed), have hugely come down in price. So you Really check those out on Amazon before buying ANY action camera, because they have become completely obsolete. The camera is nice and has good features and makes good videos. But again, this camera is Completely Obsolete. Don't waste your money. The problems of video editing .MOV files will make you pull hair out of your head. Good Luck! Look for a camera that will record in mp4 or is compatible to youtube (.wmv) Polaroid did make an "app" for video editing on your phone, but they no longer support it on their website. You have to find it on a third party website like softonic. This camera is just not worth the headaches.