Polaroid 32 GB CL10 micro SDHC Flash Memory Cards for Tablet PCs and Smartphones (P-SDU32G10-EFPOL)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 32GB High Speed microSDHC flash memory cards for Tablet PCs and Smartphones are capable of handling all your mobile photos, apps and HD video.
- Class 10 performance for high speed transfer rates. Functions with all microSDHC host devices.
- Ideal for the latest Tablet PCs, smartphones, e-readers and mobile devices. Capture and store more apps, photos and videos faster
- Includes full size SD adapter for use with all SDHC hosts devices such as laptops, printers and cameras
- One-year limited warranty except as required by local law. Warranty covers the microSD card only. For full details visit www.pny.com/support
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Designed for the latest Tablet PCs , Polaroid hi-speed microSDHC cards are designed for storing and transferring mobile content faster. Whether its web video or photos, these cards are ready for you to store, upload and share content from your Tablet or Smartphone. The Class 10 speed rating translates to higher write speeds for the ultimate performance and reliability.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This Polaroid 32 GB micro SDHC (P-SDU32G10-EFPOL) did better than the PNY microSDHC. It achieved a sequential write speed of 10.3MB/s in CrystalDiskMark. So strictly speaking, it does qualify as a 'class-10' card. However, a closer look at its random write speed revealed its weakness. For writing small files, this Polaroid class 10 card is actually much slower than the SanDisk class-4 microSDHC SDSDQM-032G. See the benchmark results I uploaded to 'Customer Images' for details.
When you use a memory card in a digital camera to record HD video, it needs to store a huge video file each session. That means its sequential write speed is most critical. So you should always choose a class-10 card over a class-4 (assuming both speed ratings are honest, of course).
When used in a tablet or a smart phone, however, the card's random write speed for small files is more important. That's why in such applications, the SanDisk class-4 card will actually perform faster than this Polaroid class-10 microSDHC card. The Sandisk card is also priced lower as of this writing.
- Polaroid Corporation went out of business 4 years ago, so I have no idea who actually makes this 'Polaroid' card. The back of the card says "Made in Korea".
- The size of this '32GB' card is 29.9GB according to my computer. This is actually normal because computer people count one Gig as "2 to the power 30", which is 7.3% larger than one billion. So 29.9GB translates to 32 billion bytes, which is '32GB' according to marketing people.
[Update on Jan 7, 2013]
I have tested the SanDisk Ultra 32 GB microSDHC Class 10 card (SDSDQUA-032G-U46A), and found it to give faster all-round performance. It is better suited for use in cameras and tablets alike.
I have a Nook Tablet. I got this micro card so we could watch movies while traveling without having to pay extra for Wi-Fi. The airlines in the US got rid of their entertainment and now charge extra for Wi-Fi on domestic flights. Our whole video library is backed up on the computer as mp4. We just pick a few movies and put them on the card. Trips are so much more fun, now.
Polaroid is a great electronics company. They have been around since my grandfather's time. You really can't go wrong with this one.
The only time it's not working so well is when my camera is at the ice rink. I don't know if it was may Canon or the card, but when taking video it would stop in the middle - after you tried 5-6 times I think the card gets warmer and it starts working fine.
At normal temperature - no problem at all.