3-Year Camera Accidental Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage. Accidental damage (drops and spills) and power surge coverage begins on the day you purchase the plan. Coverage for mechanical and electrical begins after your product's manufacturer's warranty (OEM warranty) expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions (T&Cs) provided via email within hours of completing your purchase. If you do not receive your T&Cs, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" within the folders of your Inbox.
- Provides nationwide service support for coverages as defined within the plan benefits and terms. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, and secure support with an industry-leading company. You may request a cancellation at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology - Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices - White
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Your Purchase Includes a Download of Polaroid ZIP App for iOS/Android
- 2x3 Photos Are Full-Color/Smudge-Proof, and Feature Peel-Back, Sticky Paper
- Measures a Compact 2.9 Inches x 4.7 Inches x 0.9 Inches; Weighs Just 6.6 Ounces
- Prints Directly from Your Mobile Phone or Tablet via Bluetooth or NFC Technology
- Works With PREMIUM Zink zero papers - ZINK Paper Means No Ink. No Hassles
- ZINK zero ink printing produces photo-quality, full-color output without using ink cartridges, ribbons, or toner
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
HP Sprocket Portable Photo Printer, X7N07A, Print Social Media Photos on 2x3 Sticky-Backed Paper - White
Kodak Mini Portable Mobile Instant Photo Printer - Wi-Fi & NFC Compatible - Wirelessly Prints 2.1 x 3.4" Images, Advanced DyeSub Printing Technology (White) Compatible with Android & iOS
Portable Instant Mobile Photo Printer - Wireless Color Picture Printing from Apple iPhone, iPad or Android Smartphone Camera - Mini Compact Pocket Size Easy for Travel - SereneLife PICKIT22BK (Black)
Prynt Pocket, Instant Photo Printer for iPhone - Graphite (PW310001-DG)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||DEAL CHASER||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||2.95 x 0.87 x 4.53 in||4.53 x 2.95 x 0.87 in||3.8 x 7.5 x 2 in||3.14 x 0.97 x 6.16 in||2.84 x 3.27 x 1.9 in|
Polaroid Instant Print for the Digital Age
For the first time ever, you can now enjoy all the power and fun of Polaroid instant print cameras without the need for the actual camera. This brand new standalone mobile printer is designed to print vibrant, colorful photos from a variety of sources. It features its own rechargeable 500mAh lithium polymer battery. After just 1.5 hours of charging time, it is ready to print 25 sheets before needing another charge. A standard micro-USB port – and included USB to micro-USB cable – means no special (read: expensive) adapters or cables needed. Simply plug it into your computer or a wall outlet (with optional adapter).
ZINK Zero Ink Paper: No Ink. No Hassles.
Forget messy ink cartridges and ribbons. This mobile printer is smart enough to understand that you’ll be taking it on the most outrageous adventures around the globe! That’s why it prints your photos onto ZINK photo paper, which, when subjected to heat from the printer, activates unique color-forming molecules embedded in the paper’s layers. The resulting prints measure 2x3”, feature deep, vibrant colors, are completely smudge-proof, and sport a peel-back sticky paper for even more fun. Your Polaroid ZIP mobile printer ships with 10 premium ZINK sheets; refills can be purchased right here on Amazon.com.
iOS & Android. Bluetooth & NFC. And more.
Sending your photos to the mobile printer is super easy. Simply connect your iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and other devices over Bluetooth or NFC, and print wirelessly from anywhere within range. Your purchase of the Polaroid ZIP mobile printer also includes a FREE download of the Polaroid ZIP app for iOS and Android devices. With a few finger taps, you can edit your photos before printing. Add emojis, voice recordings, general text, links and a lot more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- I already left the seller a great feedback since this item got shipped in the same day ordered even though i had a free (5 to 8) days shipment on. So thank you alot.
- The printer is very user friendly. U dont really need a manual for it. As long as you have NFC in ur phone. Or bluetooth. Just connect it. And it'll open the app. Automatically, or take you to the app market to download the free app.
- The app. Itself is kindda slow and needs alot of tweeking but gets you the job done. It also have alot of options and editing tools which i was surprised they were included, anyways this is a review of the printer not the app. (I would give the app. A 3 stars though, you need to check the app. To know what i mean).
- Okey so i opened the box and found the free pack of paper in there ready to be put inside. This is probably the only tricky part of this whole thing. Once you put the paper inside as shown in instructions on the pack, you are ready to go.
- Just NFC the printer with ur phone and the app will open. Choose your options, edit, and customize your picture then click print on your phone. The pic will come out like a rabbit being pulled out of a magician's hat, leaving the crowd anxious to see the pic, and experience the (zink) I've been bragging about XD.
My cons. to this product, and why its 4 stars instead of 5. Well don't expect to see the same picture in your vivid and lively colored phone screen coming out of this printer. I mean its portable after all and it got its limitations. The pics tend to get a tad reddish by default. Although you can tweek this through the app. Its still annoying and you could waste few papers (a pack of 20 for 10$) on trails.I've added a pic that might show you the difference.
Oh and if you are raeding this. Don't edit the pic, and fit it FULLY in the app. Leave some frame to it in the app. Unless you don't care about it getting cropped a bit. It also shows in the pic attached.
Hope this was helpful :)
The printer comes with a very brief instruction manual that doesn't contain any detailed technical information. There is a QR code that you can scan to get the app for your smart device. The printer comes with one pack of 10 sheets of Zink, Zero Ink, paper that you load into the printer. In my past experiences you will lose you photos quickly as your friends will take them from you for themselves so buy some extra paper. There is also a 31 inch charging cable in the box to charge the internal battery of the printer and it will charge in about 1.5 hours. You can use any USB wall charging source, your computer or your car's USB charger.
Printing a photo is fast and easy and you can also edit them using the free app. I show some of that in my video. This is a good small printer and I rated it at 5 stars. The only two cons that I have are that the instruction manual is very limited. This seems to be a common issue with Polaroid equipment. The second issue is that the printer disconnects from the Bluetooth connection in a very short period of time and I had to reconnect several times while making my video. When I say short and mean in a few minutes it was disconnected. I still rated the printer at 5 stars as reconnecting was fast and easy and I assume that it disconnects quickly to conserve battery power.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.
Picture Size- Perfect size for travel journals and things like that. And they are completely flat, as opposed to the fujifilm instax prints, so you can use a lot of them without changing the shape of your journal/scrapbook.
Portability- Very light. Small enough to fit in your pocket.
Picture Price- Pretty darn cheap. Comes to about .50 for each photo which is great if you're using it a lot.
Battery- It's great that this is rechargeable and the cord is just a regular USB that you would use for an android phone or an iphone 5. But it won't let you just print until the battery goes out. It will stop you from printing anything until you plug it in. The app will just keep flashing "battery low."
Overall, I love the design and the picture size. But the quality of the photos was so bad I had to return it. But if you don't really care about that, this is a good buy.