Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printi...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 53% off the $159.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer w/ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology – Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices - Black
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Prints Directly from Your Mobile Phone or Tablet via Bluetooth or NFC Technology
- Works With PREMIUM Zink zero papers - ZINK Paper Means No Ink. No Hassles
- 2x3” Photos Are Full-Color & Smudge-Proof, and Feature Peel-Back, Sticky Paper
- Your Purchase Includes a FREE Download of Polaroid ZIP App for iOS & Android
- Measures a Compact 2.9 Inches x 4.7 Inches x 0.9 Inches; Weighs Just 6.6 Ounces
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer
For the first time ever, you can now enjoy all the power and fun of Polaroid instant print cameras without the need for the actual camera. This brand new standalone mobile printer is designed to print vibrant, colorful photos from a variety of sources. Measures a Compact 2.9 Inches x 4.7 Inches x 0.9 Inches; Weighs Just 6.6 Ounces.
iOS & Android. Bluetooth & NFC. And more.
Sending your photos to the mobile printer is super easy. Simply connect your iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and other devices over Bluetooth or NFC, and print wirelessly from anywhere within range. Your purchase of the Polaroid ZIP mobile printer also includes a download of the Polaroid ZIP app for iOS and Android devices. With a few finger taps, you can edit your photos before printing. Add emojis, voice recordings, general text, links and a lot more. You can even embed a password protected QR code to share secret information with your inner circle or special someone.
Includes: Built-in rechargeable battery, Micro USB cable, Quick start guide, 10 sheets Zink Paper
- Prints per charge: 25
- Battery: 500 mAh
- Standard micro USB wire/port
- Weight: 6.6oz. (186g)
- Dimensions: 2.9”W x 4.7”L x 0.9”D
Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer
With ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
Fun for All Ages and Events.
- Print directly from your mobile phone or tablet via Bluetooth or NFC technology
- Compatible with iOS and Android devices
- 2x3” full-color prints
- Smudge-proof photos and peel-back, sticky paper for extra fun
- No Ink. No Hassles. — no ink cartridges or ribbons to throw away
- Prints in under a minute
- Available in Black, White, Red, Blue
Print directly via Bluetooth
Sending your photos to the mobile printer is super easy. Simply connect your iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and other devices over Bluetooth or NFC, and print wirelessly from anywhere within range.
Prints in a minute or less
This brand new standalone mobile printer is designed to print vibrant, colorful photos from a variety of sources. It features its own rechargeable battery. After just 1.5 hours of charging time, it is ready to print 25 sheets before needing another charge.
Compatible with iOS/Android
Download the App and with a few finger taps, you can edit your photos before printing. Add emojis, voice recordings, general text, links and a lot more. You can even embed a password protected QR code to share secret information with your inner circle or special someone.
No Ink. No Hassles
Forget messy ink cartridges and ribbons. It prints your photos onto ZINK photo paper, which, when subjected to heat from the printer, activates unique color-forming molecules embedded in the paper’s layers. The resulting prints measure 2x3-inch, feature deep, vibrant colors, are completely smudge-proof, and sport a peel-back sticky paper for even more fun!
Available In 20, 30, 50 Packs
No Ink. No Hassles. — no ink cartridges to throw away
ZINK Printing Technology -- short for Zero Ink -- represents a true revolution in printing. ZINK produces photo-quality, full-color output without using ink cartridges, ribbons, or toner. With more than 170 current and pending patents, ZINK Technology combines major advances in chemistry, engineering, physics, image science, and manufacturing.
Polaroid 2x3-inch ZINK Paper
with ZINK Zero Ink Printing Technology
Compatible with Snap, Zip, Z2300, Socialmatic
- Improved quality, borderless, 2x3” color prints
- Brighter, sharper images
- Improved color balance
- Peel-off, sticky-backed photo paper
- Prints dry-to-touch
- Smudge-proof, water-resistant, tear-resistant photos
- Reproduces Millions of Vivid, Hi-Res Colors
- No Cartridges & No Extra Packaging to Discard for Reduced Waste
|Item Dimensions||4.72 x 0.9 x 2.91 inches|
|Item Weight||0.41 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.62 pounds|
|Style Name||Printer Only|
Prints Directly from Your Mobile Phone or Tablet via Bluetooth or NFC Technology Works With PREMIUN Zink zero papers - ZINK Paper Means No Ink. No Hassles 2x3" Photos Are Full-Color & Smudge-Proof, and Feature Peel-Back, Sticky Paper Your Purchase Includes a FREE Download of Polaroid ZIP App for iOS & Android Measures a Compact 2.9 Inches x 4.7 Inches x 0.9 Inches; Weighs Just 6.6 Ounces
Top Customer Reviews
The printer comes with a very brief instruction manual that doesn't contain any detailed technical information. There is a QR code that you can scan to get the app for your smart device. The printer comes with one pack of 10 sheets of Zink, Zero Ink, paper that you load into the printer. In my past experiences you will lose you photos quickly as your friends will take them from you for themselves so buy some extra paper. There is also a 31 inch charging cable in the box to charge the internal battery of the printer and it will charge in about 1.5 hours. You can use any USB wall charging source, your computer or your car's USB charger.
Printing a photo is fast and easy and you can also edit them using the free app. I show some of that in my video. This is a good small printer and I rated it at 5 stars. The only two cons that I have are that the instruction manual is very limited. This seems to be a common issue with Polaroid equipment. The second issue is that the printer disconnects from the Bluetooth connection in a very short period of time and I had to reconnect several times while making my video. When I say short and mean in a few minutes it was disconnected. I still rated the printer at 5 stars as reconnecting was fast and easy and I assume that it disconnects quickly to conserve battery power.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.
- I already left the seller a great feedback since this item got shipped in the same day ordered even though i had a free (5 to 8) days shipment on. So thank you alot.
- The printer is very user friendly. U dont really need a manual for it. As long as you have NFC in ur phone. Or bluetooth. Just connect it. And it'll open the app. Automatically, or take you to the app market to download the free app.
- The app. Itself is kindda slow and needs alot of tweeking but gets you the job done. It also have alot of options and editing tools which i was surprised they were included, anyways this is a review of the printer not the app. (I would give the app. A 3 stars though, you need to check the app. To know what i mean).
- Okey so i opened the box and found the free pack of paper in there ready to be put inside. This is probably the only tricky part of this whole thing. Once you put the paper inside as shown in instructions on the pack, you are ready to go.
- Just NFC the printer with ur phone and the app will open. Choose your options, edit, and customize your picture then click print on your phone. The pic will come out like a rabbit being pulled out of a magician's hat, leaving the crowd anxious to see the pic, and experience the (zink) I've been bragging about XD.
My cons. to this product, and why its 4 stars instead of 5. Well don't expect to see the same picture in your vivid and lively colored phone screen coming out of this printer. I mean its portable after all and it got its limitations. The pics tend to get a tad reddish by default. Although you can tweek this through the app. Its still annoying and you could waste few papers (a pack of 20 for 10$) on trails.I've added a pic that might show you the difference.
Oh and if you are raeding this. Don't edit the pic, and fit it FULLY in the app. Leave some frame to it in the app. Unless you don't care about it getting cropped a bit. It also shows in the pic attached.
Hope this was helpful :)