Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on August 12, 2017
The first time I used this strap with my Nikon J3 (small, lightweight) the thin cord that connects to the camera separated from the plastic piece holding it together. My camera went flying down a few levels at Giants Causeway, damaging a brand new lens. Thankfully the camera did not break or I would have no photos of the rest of my vacation!
|0Comment|Report abuse
Great!! Short strap for carrying in hand and a longer one for neck. Nice and sturdy made well!! I used it for my case that I keep my Polaroid snap in. Would recommend! Great price for 2 Polaroid straps!!
review imagereview image
on August 5, 2017
Works well with the camera. It's bright colors remind you to pick up the camera and take it with you.
on April 26, 2017
Item as described.
on March 17, 2017
Works Good
on January 31, 2017
The camera came with a wrist band but I thought a neck band would be nice. Don't know if my granddaughter has used it or not.
on April 2, 2015
Took me quite awhile to get my camera into this snug little pouch, need room for extra film and it could have used a zipper. It's attractive and clever. Hopefully it'll be easy to extract out when I'm ready to use my camera again. Until then it's safe, in this tight little pouch!!!
on May 12, 2018
Good for when you take your camera on adventures
on October 11, 2017
Nice straps! I use these on my regular camera and my Polaroid.
on April 13, 2018