Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 20, 2016
It came tightly packaged in bubble wrap, but it was just as I expected and I basically looked brand new! Definitely saved a ton by buying it. Maybe one scratch that's barely noticeable.
on June 2, 2015
Premium Polaroids is great!! My camera had a short in it when it arrived and I was too busy to do anything about it for 3 months. When I reached out to Premium Polaroids about the camera they were a great help and not only replaced the camera, but threw in a film pack for the trouble! Thank you!!
on March 31, 2017
Camera came in perfect condition. The pictures come out great. Very happy with my purchase.
on August 14, 2015
The camera was more than I expected. Pretty much brand new with instructions. Completely satisfied with my purchase and this seller.
on April 7, 2017
Very poor pictures, broke as soon as I got it. Bad product
on December 14, 2016
Only worked once
on November 14, 2015
A great camera except the distance slide doesn't want to stay and the clip on the front holding in the frog tounge doesn't want to stay in.
on June 13, 2017
Great
on April 15, 2017
I definately love this camera. It's incredibly fun and gratifying to get your pictures developed a minute after you take them
on January 22, 2017
Arrived as advertised! Classic Poloroid shots come out awesome! My only complaint is how expensive the film is but that's to be expected I guess..

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.