Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 3, 2013
I bought this for myself to have a quick way to do scrapbooking. I love the immediate results. Digital cameras are still my mainstay because of the quality and size, but there's something so cool about popping out a photo right now. I now take this camera with me on all our vacations. I keep a daily travel journal that I highlight with ticket stubs and other ephemera, as well as these little polaroids. The results work up in very little time. I do a little journaling with a few pens, paste everything up with a tape runner, and poof done for the day.

This camera is bulky and strange to handle. Focus and lighting can be difficult. But for all its quirks I wouldn't travel without it.
on July 13, 2014
Yes, I know digital is where it is at. But if you are traveling around, and need to be able to take and print photos all over the place, the Polaroid camera is still the absolute best item. No bulky printer to take with you, not need for power converters, or finding paper or ink. Just snap, it comes out, and you can attach it to your report. This camera works great, and has somehow survived rain, water, and being dropped off a balcony twice.
on May 18, 2011
ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY in love with this camera!! It's easy to use! Has style! and gives photos that vintage look (I) Love!! I'm sooo pleased!! I can't say in words how happy I was to receive this camera, have it in complete working condition and get pictures that are just FUN!! Thank you Polaroid (and Amazon) for providing quality products!! The only bad thing I can say is the price is high! But, it's completely worth it. This camera will be treasured for years to come!!
on July 20, 2015
Used this at our wedding to capture friends and family signing our book, then mounted the polaroids in the book alongside their message. Everyone loved it!
on May 30, 2014
WHAT ARE THESE PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT. THIS CAMERA TAKES HORRIBLE, TINY PICTURES. THE ONLY REASON I AM KEEPING IT IS THAT I LIVE IN "EARTHQUAKE" COUNTRY AND MAY NEED IT FOR EMERGENCY PHOTOS. THE CAMERA
IS POORLY DESIGNED FOR TAKING PICTURES, AND THE PHOTOS ARE--WELL, LOUSEY! DARK INSIDE AND PRACTICALLY BLACK OUTSIDE. I THINK THIS CAMERA IS AWFUL!
on March 13, 2012
I can not believe they still make these. My son asked me for one and I thought I would have to go to the pawn shop or antique store. He loves using it. The only bad thing is the film costs so much. $1.00 per picture? That's ridiculous. But it works great and instant pics. I love it. We just won't take too many pictures, we will save them for great occasions.
on May 25, 2013
I bought this for a project for my dad's 50th birthday. It turned out great! The camera is really durable and the pictures came out great! The film for this camera is sold in stores so it was easy to buy refills as I needed them. I still use this camera as I love the instant actual photograph, as opposed to a digital that I can't give to someone right away.
on June 5, 2014
In today's digital world, it is nice to get to hold an actual picture in your hand. I love my new camera. It works well. The only thing I have a problem with is the camera doesn't signal you to let you know it is out of film. I has a counter; but I am not use to that. Other than that its a great camera!
on February 5, 2012
This little Camera has stolen my HeArt... we immediately started taking pictures and it was so much Fun ! Freaked at first because I put my batteries in than put the film in and it did not seem to power up. Than after a few minutes realized I needed to pull the lens out and that powers it up. Everyone should own one of these!!!!!!
on April 30, 2012
good camera for the price!
my colleague bought this camera just for fun, but he didn't knew that this camera is totally awesome!
when delivered he was amazed by the look...
he was very excited to use & bring it to philippines...
we will buy again!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.