Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 7, 2012
I was a little worried about the quality of the film when I ordered it, not to worry though, it was great. A little pricey at $1.00 a print but worth it for special projects or events. Paired with the camera the little business sized prints are clear and detailed. You really have to get up close to your subject and fill in the viewfinder otherwise you will get a small subject and a lot of background. Very happy with the prints, ease of use and the many uses for this size print. Very old style retro. I love them for mini scrapbook albums or giving them to my subjects, instantly bringing a smile to their faces. I would recommend the camera and film.
on September 6, 2017
price has come down, love the camera and the instant film is great,
on September 7, 2017
The Polaroid PIF-300 Film works nicely.
on December 26, 2014
They're only getting 4 stars because of price: when I first bought my Fuji Polaroid camera two years ago, the film was literally $1 a film. It's almost unaffordable now.
on February 6, 2017
They are perfect!
on July 9, 2014
Hi
I purchased this for my daughters camera, she loves it. She uses this all the time and I have purchased it before. Will continue to buy
on April 25, 2017
I was disappointed to find that when I took my pictures, all werent coming out. The film would only develop maybe a 1/4 of the picture.
on June 9, 2017
Awesome
on April 23, 2016
I'm very disappointed in the quality of the box when it arrived. Very beat up. I haven't used the film itself yet because my camera is already loaded with film but the expiration date is 2017. Disappointed as of now.
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Had no problem at all with the film, and would buy it again.