Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polaroid PIF 300 Instant Film - 20 Prints (2, 10-Print Packs)
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on June 25, 2014
When I saw the title as Twin Pack I assumed that there were two packs of 20 prints. Instead, I received one pack of 20 prints. I feel like if the listing would have just said "20 prints" and left out the "Twin Pack" there would have been no confusion. The package arrived quickly but when I opened it the box was fairly smashed. I feel like I didn't get what I paid for and I probably won't buy from this seller again.
on July 5, 2014
Not digital photos, but great for instant. They are business card sized, so don't be disappointed if you expect full size.
on October 21, 2014
I have a Fuji mini polaroid camera and these worked great! Nice picture quality!
on June 25, 2016
So I am not sure if it is defective or a result of how it was mailed, but the film cannot take a proper picture and it seems to be spoiled. I am not sure if it is a defective batch or due to heat but what a waste of money. I am certain it isn't my camera because I went to the store and bought the same thing and it works perfectly.
on September 12, 2015
My daughter has the camera this films goes in and she loves it. The only down is the price, each picture is quite expensive and she really thinks before taking photos, it's definitely not like with a digital camera!
on June 23, 2014
The Polaroid camera was a hit at the party. Love it. Great times cool pics. A must at every party.
on August 9, 2014
Very pricey, don't let it sit too long or pictures don't develop properly. Ultimately Polaroid is a gimmick these days in the age of the iPhone. Got it exactly as such for my 13yr old who only saw Polaroids before in antique shops...
on January 20, 2014
Just bought a new Polaroid camera and although the photos from this instant film aren't crystal clear they are still of high quality and there was no problem loading them into the camera and snapping away!
on July 9, 2014
Great film, for a great camera, it is a bit overpriced.
on January 11, 2015
Exactly what I was looking for! My mom bought me a Polaroid camera last year for my birthday! I haven't used it for a while because its so hard to find the right films for it around here so I decided to buy this particular product. It comes with two packs of 10 films. The quality is very good! You won't be disappointed!