Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Polaroid PIF-300 Instant Film for 300 Series Cameras - 50 prints
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

VINE VOICEon April 19, 2011
We bought this film to use with the Polaroid 300 camera for a type of photo booth at my daughter's wedding. It worked great. Every photo that was taken turned out. Some were taken by young kids, some by older adults, but they all looked great. The instant photo booth was the hit of the wedding.
on November 15, 2010
The picture quality is great, and it gives you the feel of the old polaroid experience. It's not quite the same, as the pictures are smaller, but it's close enough. It would be nice if you got more than 10 per pack.
on May 13, 2014
Thank you Polaroid for bringing back the joy of instant photographs. It's fun to go to events, snap the photo, and get autographs while the image is developing. Also the PIF-300 Instant Film images can be enlarged on a regular copier for larger copies of your photo.
If you are looking for something along the size of the Polaroid prints we grew up with you will be disappointed – the pictures that come out are small, about 1.5 x 2.5 inches, the quality leaves a lot to be desired, and the price per photo is a little over a dollar. The Polaroid quality was never really that good when we were growing up, but the quality of the picture with this camera leaves a lot to be desired.

If instant gratification is your thing, I would say get this but if you’re looking for a better picture quality and a cheaper price per print I would stick with a digital camera and upload / pickup your photos at your local drugstore photo processor.
on January 13, 2014
Film works great. Love these cameras. My daughter loves them and uses them on special occasions. I don't have any complaints about it, other than from a user standpoint that if you don't take the picture right the first time you can waste precious film. Hence the purchase of 5 packs of film!
on September 26, 2013
I really didn't want to give a review but you know what I got the Polaroid camera and film but I just was not impressed. The camera take really bright pics in the sun and maybe I haven't perfected the glare but it kinda sucks. I won't be purchasing anymore film plus it's way expensive!
on January 4, 2013
I bought these for a 12 year old that wanted a polaroid camera for Christmas. 5 stars because what I ordered arrived on time and in good condition and was exactly what I was expecting. Note - a 12 year old may be good with the final result of the picture quality of a polaroid, but I can't see most adults being happy.
on May 10, 2013
I used this at a birthday party as part of a scrap book making project. Everyone got their picture taken upon arrival and then at their leisure, they used the picture to create a scrapbook page for the guest of honor. Everyone loved it! they enjoyed creating their own page and the pictures all came out great! The colors were really good. Very vivid and accurate to real life. I Highly recommend this product! Very pleased with it. I am normally a DSLR person so for me to like this inexpensive photo option, is good!
on January 31, 2012
It is instant film for the Polaroid PIF-300; it does what it says it is supposed to do. I was just slightly surprised with the size; the part for the picture is about the size of a business card. I do love the camera though so it is nothing I cried over.
on March 9, 2012
The first boxes work ok but with the last ones the pictures came out very overexposed I think something is wrong with the film. I don't know how you feel about the price but for me is very expensive, that's the deal, you get a cheap camera but you have to buy expensive films, well done Polaroid.