Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning _fof _fof _fof  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 23 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 32 reviews
on May 24, 2016
This camera is really cool! Only thing I mark it down for is that the quality of the camera housing leaves just a bit lacking. Be warned also that the original Polaroid brand film is no longer being manufactured. Currently, the only available option is the film available through "The Impossible Project," which will run you about $20/8 shots.
on May 21, 2017
Camera does not eject photos. I regret purchasing this so I will definitely have to return as it's not in the condition specified upon arrival. Bummer.
on June 16, 2016
I just love polaroid cameras and this one was no different! However, the film I bought (which was very expensive and the only film I found for this specific camera) doesn't develop instantly. It takes 30 minutes in a dark room so kind of takes the fun out of it.
on December 27, 2014
I wish I didn't buy this. It is very fun looking but the film takes 30-40 minutes to develop and it only comes with 8 pictures. And that is 25$ at least. So it's a rip off
on March 7, 2015
I loved this camera for the first month because of the nostalgia of it. The pictures did not come out that great, and it broke a month after I got it.
on April 15, 2016
Think old stuff needs to just stay in the past. Didn't work. Film either.
on September 23, 2015
Perfect Condition Both On The Outside And Inside. Great Deal For The Price, Would Buy Again.
on April 20, 2016
Takes way too long to produce the pic
on October 18, 2015
This camara was brooke. 😞I though was in better conditions!!
on March 7, 2016