Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 9, 2016
Bought this camera because i ride my bike a lot and i needed it to catch plates if somebody devided to plow into me with a car and leave. The picture quality is so bad that you wouldnt be able to see a license plate number. there is no image stabilization. so the image is shaking constantly. i mounted it on the bike using the mount that comes with it. it was loose so if i went over a slight bump the camera would end up facing down or up. when i finally got it to stay still, i went over a small bump and the mount snapped in half. this thing absolutely sucks, don't waste your money.
on March 5, 2017
Amazon replaced the first camera with no problem. The replacement isn't working, either. Unable to trouble shoot any solution. Missed the return window. Disappointed 11 year old who wanted to use while skiing. I would not recommend buying.
on September 18, 2014
The camera won't charge at all. I tried laptop USB outlet, Wall USB outlet, but no, it won't charge at all.
I could switch it ON only when plugged in.
Plus, the product did not come with helmet mount, so even if the camera worked, I might not have used it.
Cheap light plastic stuff.

I could never use it so can't comment on video quality or functioning.
on September 19, 2017
Never worked, spent days on it...Sad was looking for an inexpensive camera for animal work, that if it got lost wouldn't mind.
on March 4, 2014
I have a gopro and this was just to see the difference between the two its ok and works well. Its nice that it has a screen that you can see and playback what you take right on the camera.
on June 1, 2016
We ordered this as a Christmas gift. I never opened it until Christmas morning, and it didn't even work.
on July 26, 2015
Worst piece of junk. I ordered it twice, just to find both times it did not work. I decided not to try again and went with a different brand/camera.
on September 3, 2014
Product didn't work out of the box, and because the packaging was thrown away, I couldn't return it. I may have just received a bad one, but that's all I can go by, it doesn't work.
on September 13, 2016
AAAA++++
on December 9, 2012
Picked this camera up (720p) and quite a few other 1080p's at the same time for motorcycle track days, to test them, i mounted all of them to the dash of my truck. This camera easily had the grainiest picture, but was the easiest camera to pick out details from (license plates, signs, etc). For the price, this little bugger is awesome (doesn't come with any mounts, but has the standard screw hole size in the bottom of the case... simple to use, power and record buttons are easily accessible without opening the case.
44 comments| 15 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.