Zink Polaroid ZIP Wireless Mobile Photo Mini Printer (White) Compatible w/ iOS & Android, NFC & Bluetooth Devices
|Printer Output Type||Color|
|Printing Technology||Zink Technology|
|Printing Media Type||Glossy photo paper|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- SMARTPHONE MEMORIES MADE REAL – Using the Polaroid ZIP is fast and easy. Just connect a smart phone or tablet via Wi-Fi and watch your portraits selfies and social media photos transform from digital images to physical pictures in an instant
- STUNNINGLY VIBRANT PRINTS – ZINK ZERO INK printing technology eliminates the need for film ink toners cartridges and ribbons The premium 2x3ʺ sticky peel-back paper prints are not only colorful bold and lifelike but are also water-resistant tear-resistant smudge-proof and dry to the touch
- FREE POLAROID MOBILE APP – Take your photography to the next level by downloading the FREE Polaroid app compatible with iOS and Android Print in less than 60 seconds
- No computer connections needed– download the app and unlock all the customizable and adjustable editing features Polaroid has to offer From stickers to filters to borders photo editing is easy fun and as endless as your creativity
- TRAVEL-READY DESIGN – The mini and pocket sized design is compact super portable and perfect for anyone who loves to travel blog do DIY projects or go on adventures The small size makes it easy to carry so you can share your favorite pictures whether you’re indoors outdoors at a party on vacation or at any other event
- SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE - Only Polaroid products offered by authorized dealers are covered by its manufacturer’s Products from unauthorized re-sellers may be counterfeit damaged altered or previously used A list of authorized distributors is on the manufactures website
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Meet The Polaroid Zip
Polaroid Zip App
Instant Printing Perfection
ZINK Zero Ink Technology
Simple Setup For Fast Photos
What makes the Polaroid Zip unique?
The Polaroid Zip makes it possible to print any picture on your phone or social media account. Add a mountain of editing features, and this portable printer becomes a handheld print studio.
Does the Polaroid Zip come with ZINK paper?
The Polaroid Zip comes with a starter pack of ZINK paper, so you can start printing pictures right away.
Is the Polaroid Zip App required in order to use this printer?
Yes. The Polaroid Zip app must be installed on an Apple or Android device in order to edit and print photos.
Can I print photos that are on my social media page?
Yes. The Polaroid Zip app allows you to access photos from social media, so you can then edit, save, and print them.
Do I need to replace the batteries?
This printer comes equipped with a rechargeable battery, so there’s no need to replace it. The Polaroid Zip can print up 25 photos before it needs to be recharged with the included charging cable.
Compare with similar items
Just took the perfect selfie? Pics or it did happen! Print your social media and camera memories instantly with the unique Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer Simple one-touch operation makes it easier than ever for the whole family from kids to young adults to get in on the instant print action! Just connect to your smart phone or tablet via Bluetooth or NFC and watch your pictures come to life as pocket-sized photo prints that you can share What You Get 1 Polaroid ZIP Mobile Photo Printer Micro USB cable Polaroid ZINK Photo Paper (10-Pack) Specs & Details Dimensions 2 9ʺW x 4 7ʺL x 0 9ʺD (74 x 120 x 22 8 mm) Weight 6 6 oz (186 g) Micro USB Port Battery Rechargeable 500 mAh Lithium Polymer Charge Time 1 5 Hours Prints per charge 25 only Polaroid products offered by authorized dealers are covered by its manufacturer products from unauthorized re-sellers may be counterfeit damaged altered or previously used a list of authorized distributors is on the manufactures website.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Make sure you scan the QR code on the back of the box and download the correct app, “Polaroid Zip” NOT the QR code from the instruction booklet- it is outdated and the app doesn’t work. The Correct app is called “Polaroid Zip” its black with a rainbow icon for iPhones. There are two versions in the Google Play App Store, if you download the wrong one you won’t be able to print!
Overall we are really happy with our purchase. 👍🏼
You'll need to manually lighten or brighten the photos before printing as they print a little dark than what you'll see on your phone. It takes some getting used to. Just revert the photo after you're done printing.
There was a lot of negative reviews on the app that apparently made it unusable or clunky to use but they have a new app or updated version following the bad reviews. Look for 'Polaroid Zip' app which worked fine for me printing over 20 photos in multiple sessions for my scrapbook.
I guess it is really all about what you EXPECT to get compared to what you ACTUALLY get. Some people set themselves up to be disappointed. We had no preconceived notions about this device, nor did we get our hopes up for the prints to come out amazing. Really, for $100, it just seemed like a fun little gadget to have that hopefully would print halfway decent. And THAT it does!
I was very happy with how these first two photos printed. I added a sepia filter (there are filters, stickers, borders, etc. you can add from the ZIP printer) to the photo of my dog and I, as well as a couple of stickers. The other one, of my husband and I, was printed as-is from my phone.
The printer does come with a few photo sheets to get you started, but I didn’t count them before I put them into the printer. (Although I read on another review that it comes with 10.)
I highly recommend the ZIP printer. It’s a relatively inexpensive way to bring the nostalgia back to taking photos and actually holding one in your hands, rather than just looking at a bright screen. Oh, the photo paper has a sticky back too, should you want to slap the photo you just printed onto someone’s forehead or something. 🤪
I’m going to bring this with me to work tomorrow to show some of my awesome coworkers!
Take the time to get to know the app, and the printer. My only complaint if there is one, is the battery life Is a bit short. But I don't see that as an issue either. Just use a power bank to power it use it away from home. Most people have one of those these days.
I didn't expect much from this printer going into it, but I am very pleased with ease of use and picture quality. I would purchase this again.
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this printer and will be giving them as gifts this year to family and friends. 10 Stars and all thumbs up!
Top reviews from other countries
1.- La APP de Polaroid ZIP es una auténtica basura y no está a la altura del producto; solo hay que ver las reviews de APPLESTORE:
> Se cuelga fácilmente y va muy lenta
> Si el móvil se bloquea durante el envío de la impresión (tarda 1 min aprox) => el envío se cancela
> No adapta el tamaño de la foto al tamaño del papel (aunque se puede ajustar manualmente pero parece un poco absurdo; además, al reajustar la foto, guarda esa copia reajustada en el carrete, lo cual aun parece más absurdo)
2.- Ya en la primera impresión vimos que la resolución de la imagen no está mal, aunque las impresiones salen bastante más oscuras de lo esperado y se nota una saturación de colores (las siguientes impresiones subimos el brillo de la foto y la cosa mejoró un poco)
3.- Las 20 primeras fotos OK, pero a partir de allí dejó de funcionar. Aparece el error de "Cambie impresora". => Sin duda voy a seguir este consejo, pues he devuelto la impresora.
Voy a probar suerte con la HP SPROCKET, a ver si sale mejor (hablan bien de la calidad de imagen y la APP parece funcionar mucho mejor). Esperamos tener más suerte con el siguiente producto.
Ero indeciso se comprare direttamente la Polaroid che scatta le foto o il prodotto in questione.
Dopo un po' di pensamenti, ho escluso la fotocamera in quanto le foto sarebbero state di qualità più basse! Mai scelta fu più azzeccata!
Con questo prodotto potrete stampare nell'immediato le foto che si scattano con il proprio smartphone.
È stato utilizzato con un iPhone ma è pienamente compatibile con qualsiasi sistema operativo.
È necessario scaricare l'applicazione apposita sul cellulare, per utilizzarlo. Funziona tramite bluetooth e dopo una prima operazione di abbinamento tra i dispositivi, la procedura di stampa è veramente veloce (stimata tra circa 30secondi e il minuto).
Molto apprezzata la funzione di "foto multiple" per creare una sorta di mosaico, con più foto da attaccare/avvicinare tra di loro.
Nella confezione si trovano già 10 pellicole ma ho preferito acquistare assieme al dispositivo, anche una confezione extra per scorta.
La durata della batteria è notevole (non si può sapere la % di batteria residua però, purtroppo), e si può caricare sia tramite USB sia tramite corrente (sarebbe consigliata la prima opzione, però):
Il rapporto qualità prezzo è fantastico, consiglio ad occhi chiusi l'acquisto di tale prodotto! Soddisfatissimo!!
Spero che la mia recensione possa essere d'aiuto a chi è indeciso sull'acquisto del prodotto!
Was mich allerdings schon endtäuscht hat ist die Qualität der Fotos. Sie sehen ausgedruckt einfach von den Farben her nicht schön aus. Nicht so strahlend und leuchtend, eher dunkel, selbst bei Fotos die bei hellstem Sonnenschein gemacht wurden. Ich hatte mir vorgestellt mit dem Drucker schnell mal einzelne Fotos fürs Familienalbum zu drucken, was ich jetzt doch nicht tue. Ich lasse doch wieder woanders drucken. Einzig unser Sohn freut sich, wenn man ihm mal schnell ein Foto drucken kann...
• Small and portable, compatible with Zink Pogo papers*
• If you read just ONE thing, read this. DO NOT THROW OUT THE BLUE CARD in the starter paper pack! I repeat DO NOT THROW OUT THE BLUE CARD!
• Take a look at my photo and you’ll see there are different kinds of blue cards that are included with paper. The blue card is read each time you insert a new pack and it tells the printer what paper is there. It is VERY IMPORTANT to know that the Polaroid Zip will only accept Polaroid Zink PREMIUM paper! This means you cannot use regular (cheaper) Zink Pogo paper or other papers such as HP sprocket. How does the printer know what paper you have? The blue card.
• Whatever 2x3” Zink paper you buy, simply feed the ORIGINAL blue card in your starter pack instead of the one that came in the new paper package. The printer will read it as Polaroid Zink Premium paper and accept it. This is nothing more than manufacturers trying to limit the use to their own “licensed” paper or paper type. Now there IS a difference between the regular “Pogo” paper and “Premium” but there is no difference between brands like “LG” or “HP” or “Polaroid”… they are the same.
• The footprint of the device is very small and can easily fit in a back pocket.
• Polaroid SnapTouch app allows for multiple photos per page… though they’ll be tiny.
• The Polaroid brand name and the rainbow stripe evokes some nostalgia for those who remember the “old days”.
• The app makes you crop the photo before printing… mandatory. The hp sprocket (competitor) app doesn’t.
• Photos generally come up quite dark, making for harsh shadows on faces which cannot be remedied just by lightening the picture – or running it through an app like Snapseed.
• Casing is very glossy so I suggest getting it in white or red if you don’t like to see fingerprint smudges.
• Slow to spool up. From hitting print to the paper starting to come out, it takes 20+ seconds.
Comments and Last Thoughts:
• There are two kinds of paper: Regular (Zink Pogo), and Premium (Zink Premium, LG, HP sprocket…etc). The latter is a little bit higher quality and more glossy. For me, the cost isn’t worth it for a print this size and how it’s going to be used anyway. I suggest going for the regular kind and buying in bulk if you want to save some money.
• If you’re looking for a decent price on Premium paper, look to the Apple Store or deals that happen on Best Buy and Amazon. YOU MUST KEEP THE ORIGINAL BLUE PAPER TO USE IT.
• For bulk papers, I’ve purchased from Amazon regular Pogo (not Premium) papers like this: Polaroid Zink media 80 Pack Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers
• Note there are “best before” dates on the papers, but I haven’t seen any adverse effects from using close or “expired” papers. Again, given the size of the photos and what they are used for, a small change in quality is worth the price savings for me.
• I’ve had a black and a red ZIP for quite a while now but as of this writing, I’ve purchased the HP sprocket as well, and I recommend it over the ZIP.