Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
2 Year Camera Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Zink Polaroid ZIP Wireless Mobile Photo Mini Printer (Black) Compatible w/ iOS & Android, NFC & Bluetooth Devices
|Printer Output Type||Color and Monochrome|
|Printing Technology||Zink Technology|
|Printing Media Type||Glossy photo paper|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Smartphone Memories Made Real : Using the Polaroid ZIP is fast and Easy Just connect a Smart phone or Tablet via Wi Fi and watch Your portraits, selfies, and social media Photos transform from digital images to physical pictures in an instant
- Stunningly Vibrant Prints : Zink Zero INK Printing Technology eliminates the need for film, ink, toners, cartridges, and ribbons; The premium 2x3ʺ sticky peel back paper Prints are Not only Colorful, Bold, and lifelike, but are also Water resistant, tear resistant, smudge Proof, and dry to the touch; Compatible with Zink Zero Ink Paper 2x3 Inches
- Free Polaroid Mobile APP : Take Your photography to the next level by downloading the Free Polaroid app, compatible with iOS and Android; No computer connections needed download the app and unlock all the customizable and adjustable editing Features Polaroid has to offer; From stickers to filters to borders, photo editing is easy, fun, and as endless as Your creativity
- Travel Ready Design : The mini and pocket sized Design is Compact, super portable and perfect for anyone who loves to travel, blog, do DIY projects, or go on adventures; The small size makes it easy to carry, so you can share your favorite pictures whether you’re Indoors, outdoors, at a party, on vacation, or at any other event
- Shop With Confidence : Only Polaroid Products offered by authorized dealers are covered by its manufacturer’s ; Products from unauthorized re sellers may be counterfeit, damaged, altered, or previously used; A list of authorized distributors is on the manufactures website
Featured items you may like
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Meet The Polaroid Zip
Polaroid Zip App
Instant Printing Perfection
ZINK Zero Ink Technology
Simple Setup For Fast Photos
What makes the Polaroid Zip unique?
The Polaroid Zip makes it possible to print any picture on your phone or social media account. Add a mountain of editing features, and this portable printer becomes a handheld print studio.
Does the Polaroid Zip come with ZINK paper?
The Polaroid Zip comes with a starter pack of ZINK paper, so you can start printing pictures right away.
Is the Polaroid Zip App required in order to use this printer?
Yes. The Polaroid Zip app must be installed on an Apple or Android device in order to edit and print photos.
Can I print photos that are on my social media page?
Yes. The Polaroid Zip app allows you to access photos from social media, so you can then edit, save, and print them.
Do I need to replace the batteries?
This printer comes equipped with a rechargeable battery, so there’s no need to replace it. The Polaroid Zip can print up 25 photos before it needs to be recharged with the included charging cable.
Compare with similar items
Zink Polaroid Mint Pocket Printer W/ Zink Zero Ink Technology & Built-In Bluetooth for Android & iOS Devices - Black
Zink Polaroid Mint Pocket Printer W/ Zink Zero Ink Technology & Built-In Bluetooth for Android & iOS Devices - White
Kodak Dock & Wi-Fi Portable 4x6” Instant Photo Printer, Premium Quality Full Color Prints - Compatible w/iOS & Android Devices
Zink Polaroid ZIP Wireless Mobile Photo Mini Printer (Red) Compatible w/ iOS & Android, NFC & Bluetooth Devices
|Item Dimensions||0.87 x 2.95 x 4.53 inches||3.00 x 0.50 x 1.00 inches||3.00 x 0.50 x 1.00 inches||14.00 x 19.00 x 22.00 inches||0.87 x 2.95 x 4.53 inches|
Just took the perfect selfie? Pics or it did happen! Print your social media and camera memories instantly with the unique Polaroid ZIP Mobile Printer. Simple one-touch operation makes it easier than ever for the whole family, from kids to young adults, to get in on the instant print action! Just connect to your smart phone or tablet via Bluetooth or NFC, and watch your pictures come to life as pocket-sized photo prints that you can share. What You Get: 1Polaroid ZIP Mobile Photo Printer Micro USB cable Polaroid ZINK Photo Paper (10-Pack) Specs & Details: Dimensions: 2. 9ʺW x 4. 7ʺL x 0. 9ʺD (74 x 120 x 22. 8mm) Weight: 6. 6 oz. (186g) Micro USB Port Battery: Rechargeable 500 mAh Lithium Polymer Charge Time: 1. 5 Hours Prints per Charge: 25 Only Polaroid products offered by authorized dealers are covered by its manufacturer . Products from unauthorized re-sellers may be counterfeit, damaged, altered, or previously used. A list of authorized distributors is on the manufactures website.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Make sure you scan the QR code on the back of the box and download the correct app, “Polaroid Zip” NOT the QR code from the instruction booklet- it is outdated and the app doesn’t work. The Correct app is called “Polaroid Zip” its black with a rainbow icon for iPhones. There are two versions in the Google Play App Store, if you download the wrong one you won’t be able to print!
Overall we are really happy with our purchase. 👍🏼
Take the time to get to know the app, and the printer. My only complaint if there is one, is the battery life Is a bit short. But I don't see that as an issue either. Just use a power bank to power it use it away from home. Most people have one of those these days.
I didn't expect much from this printer going into it, but I am very pleased with ease of use and picture quality. I would purchase this again.
The printer comes with a very brief instruction manual that doesn't contain any detailed technical information. There is a QR code that you can scan to get the app for your smart device. The printer comes with one pack of 10 sheets of Zink, Zero Ink, paper that you load into the printer. In my past experiences you will lose you photos quickly as your friends will take them from you for themselves so buy some extra paper. There is also a 31 inch charging cable in the box to charge the internal battery of the printer and it will charge in about 1.5 hours. You can use any USB wall charging source, your computer or your car's USB charger.
Printing a photo is fast and easy and you can also edit them using the free app. I show some of that in my video. This is a good small printer and I rated it at 5 stars. The only two cons that I have are that the instruction manual is very limited. This seems to be a common issue with Polaroid equipment. The second issue is that the printer disconnects from the Bluetooth connection in a very short period of time and I had to reconnect several times while making my video. When I say short and mean in a few minutes it was disconnected. I still rated the printer at 5 stars as reconnecting was fast and easy and I assume that it disconnects quickly to conserve battery power.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.
I didnt bother with the app because of all the reviews and just decided to print via bluetooth which worked perfect. After 8 consecutive prints I did have to reset but then after that worked fine!
Great to attach to cards or scrapbooks. Things that people would actually want to take time to look at the photos.
Some reviews said to edit your photos to make it brighter, but if they're already bright DO NOT EDIT! my biggest advice is just to PLAY AROUND WITH IT. Some edits worked better than others and some unedited photos just came out perfect.
The grouped photos on the left were edited different ways. The ones on the right weren't edited at all.
Biggest pet peeve was peeling it to stick .. took FOREVER just for one but when I finally got it the glue I guess was very sticky .. makes me believe it would stick for a long while...
You truly get what you paid for, I'm old fashioned so I love printed photos over digital. So this was convenient and quick vs. Having to make trips and take a long time at a walmart kiosk. (I still prefer a kiosk just for sizing anyways)
UPDATE: 14 months into ownership the battery is dead and won't charge. I'm able to get to the battery, see that it's easily replaceable, but support says "sorry, you can't buy a replacement battery on the market. You'll need to replace the item". Cool idea, this printer, but poor execution.
Top international reviews
• Small and portable, compatible with Zink Pogo papers*
• If you read just ONE thing, read this. DO NOT THROW OUT THE BLUE CARD in the starter paper pack! I repeat DO NOT THROW OUT THE BLUE CARD!
• Take a look at my photo and you’ll see there are different kinds of blue cards that are included with paper. The blue card is read each time you insert a new pack and it tells the printer what paper is there. It is VERY IMPORTANT to know that the Polaroid Zip will only accept Polaroid Zink PREMIUM paper! This means you cannot use regular (cheaper) Zink Pogo paper or other papers such as HP sprocket. How does the printer know what paper you have? The blue card.
• Whatever 2x3” Zink paper you buy, simply feed the ORIGINAL blue card in your starter pack instead of the one that came in the new paper package. The printer will read it as Polaroid Zink Premium paper and accept it. This is nothing more than manufacturers trying to limit the use to their own “licensed” paper or paper type. Now there IS a difference between the regular “Pogo” paper and “Premium” but there is no difference between brands like “LG” or “HP” or “Polaroid”… they are the same.
• The footprint of the device is very small and can easily fit in a back pocket.
• Polaroid SnapTouch app allows for multiple photos per page… though they’ll be tiny.
• The Polaroid brand name and the rainbow stripe evokes some nostalgia for those who remember the “old days”.
• The app makes you crop the photo before printing… mandatory. The hp sprocket (competitor) app doesn’t.
• Photos generally come up quite dark, making for harsh shadows on faces which cannot be remedied just by lightening the picture – or running it through an app like Snapseed.
• Casing is very glossy so I suggest getting it in white or red if you don’t like to see fingerprint smudges.
• Slow to spool up. From hitting print to the paper starting to come out, it takes 20+ seconds.
Comments and Last Thoughts:
• There are two kinds of paper: Regular (Zink Pogo), and Premium (Zink Premium, LG, HP sprocket…etc). The latter is a little bit higher quality and more glossy. For me, the cost isn’t worth it for a print this size and how it’s going to be used anyway. I suggest going for the regular kind and buying in bulk if you want to save some money.
• If you’re looking for a decent price on Premium paper, look to the Apple Store or deals that happen on Best Buy and Amazon. YOU MUST KEEP THE ORIGINAL BLUE PAPER TO USE IT.
• For bulk papers, I’ve purchased from Amazon regular Pogo (not Premium) papers like this: Polaroid Zink media 80 Pack Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers
• Note there are “best before” dates on the papers, but I haven’t seen any adverse effects from using close or “expired” papers. Again, given the size of the photos and what they are used for, a small change in quality is worth the price savings for me.
• I’ve had a black and a red ZIP for quite a while now but as of this writing, I’ve purchased the HP sprocket as well, and I recommend it over the ZIP.
Mit gelihenem Handy musste ich dann feststellen, dass alle Fotos viel zu dunkel gedruckt werden und die Farben viel zu blass sind.
Zu allem Überfluss hat sich nach den ersten 20 Fotos ein Blatt so im Drucker verfangen, dass ich es nicht mehr raus bekommen habe, er nicht mehr drucken konnte und das Gerät zurück schicken muss.
The Wife now wants one for her which shows what a great fun product this is.
I would like to mention that I purchase the following paper from Amazon which works fine with this device 70 for under £20
Well...it came with no instructions! Although it is simple I was having difficulty calibrating with the blue card, on the app it read “printing mismatch”...what the hell does that mean? I’ve followed the 2 instructions on the ZINK paper packet and it wasn’t working!
In the end I gave up trying to calibrate it!!
I just printed a photo from my photo album, didn’t edit it in any way through the Polaroid Zip App as it was already edited slightly...
The quality, well it was horrible!!! I had such high hopes as it would’ve made a perfect present but now I’m embarrassed to give this as a gift and it’s cost a fortune for this rubbish! Why is there a black outline around everything? Is it a Polaroid Cartoon Effect Zip?!
The quality isn't as good as a proper photo, but for shear novelty factor it's great to be able to print off and hand out photos to family and friends.
The photos also have a sticky back which is great .
Reason why I wouldn't give 5 stars is because the quality of the pictures is not fantastic - pictures will be printed slightly darker and with less definition than the originals.
All I would say is that this is definitely an expensive product, and the image quality isn't the best. Some photos can be a bit hit and miss as to whether they look good or not, but I would still recommend this product to anyone who has been looking at buying this for awhile like I was.