Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $4.99 shipping
+ $5.82 shipping
Polaroid Zink media 80 Pack Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers (Bulk)
|Price:||$24.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Prints dry to touch borderless 2x3 color prints
- Smudge-proof, water resistant, tear-resistant photos
- Peel-off, sticky back photo paper
- Made with Zink Zero Ink printing technology from Zink Imaging
- 80 pack of non-expiring Zink Paper
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Polaroid Zink media 80 Pack Photo Paper for Polaroid Pogo Cameras and Printers (Bulk)
Polaroid POLZ2X350 2x3-Inch Premium Zink Photo Paper Quintuple Pack for Polaroid Snap, Z2300, Socialmatic Instant Cameras & Zip Instant Printer (50 Sheets) B008GVVUFE
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Dimensions||2 inches x 3 inches x 0.1 inches||0.01 inches x 3 inches x 2 inches||1 inches x 3 inches x 2 inches||0.79 inches x 5.91 inches x 3.54 inches|
|Item Weight||0.1 pounds||0.33 pounds||0.02 pounds||0.01 pounds|
|Paper Size||2-x-3-Inch||2R||2-x-3-inch||2-x-3-inch inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
From the Manufacturer
Zink AZA-08011B 80 pk Photo Paper
This photo paper does it all. The Polaroid PoGo Zink Photo Paper produces high quality, full-color prints of your favorite photos without a printer and even without ink. The paper features billions of tiny dye crystals embedded within the Zink Paper that are activated by precise heat pulses through the thermal print head within the Polaroid CZA-05300B PoGo Instant Digital Camera and the Polaroid CZA-10011B PoGo Instant Mobile Printer. The differing paper means you will have a bright and sharp image with just a camera and photo paper - no ink cartridges or ribbons needed. Each photo print is dry-to-the-touch, water resistant and features an adhesive back. You can stick your 2 x 3-inch photos to any surface without damaging the photo or the surface. Zink Paper is the heart of ZINK Zero Ink Technology. It's an advanced composite material with cyan, yellow, and magenta dye crystals embedded inside and a protective polymer overcoat layer outside. When heat is applied in just the right way, full color images appear like magic on the paper. For easy-to-use photo paper that prints vivid images, the Polaroid PoGo Zink Photo Paper has arrived.
Polaroid is redefining instant photography for the digital age. If you want instant satisfaction with your digital camera, the PoGo Zink Zero Ink Printing Technology is your answer. Zink stands for Zero Ink — a new and simpler approach to printing. High quality, colorful, durable and affordable prints are easily created — all without a drop of ink. The integrated printer features the ability to view and crop images on camera before printing, add fun borders (including the classic Polaroid frame) and to add print date and file number right on the photo. You can automatically save photos to your camera or SD card for quick and easy downloading. Photos print in about 40 seconds and you can print up to 20 photos per full battery charge.
You can even buy cameras that have the paper in them! The Polaroid PoGo Instant Digital Camera is the first digital camera and printer combination small enough to take on-the-go. Each PoGo printer and camera comes with a wireless-capable Bluetooth hard drive interface and a USB 2.0 hard drive interface. These portable photo printers deliver full-bleed border-less images that are dry to the touch in under a minute. The digital version of Polaroid's iconic instant camera, the Polaroid PoGo Instant Digital Camera is a full-feature digital camera with an integrated printer.
Top Customer Reviews
1. This Polaroid POGO paper didn't work on my Polaroid Zip Instant Mobile Printer. The printer said "Paper Mismatch" when loaded. It seems like the printer could not read the blue barcode (if it does read, the blue paper should be scanned in and out for 5s, but for this one it scanned out only!). So....to get this POGO Paper worked on Polaroid Zip Instant Mobile Printer, you may need a little trick. Here is mine, I replace the blue barcode of POGO paper with the blue barcode of the Premium Zink Zero Paper, and then everything works just fine. :)
2. This POGO paper gives a cold color tone (bluish) while the Zink paper gives a warm color tone (yellowish). I attached sample of both paper, you may wanna check them out.
3. If you want to adjust the color tone of your image (to match with each paper type), I would recommend you to use the app called "PicsPlay Pro". This app basically a tiny tiny version of Photoshop.
Hope this feedback helps other buyers :) ...
1) most of the film that you will find now (until Christmas) will be expired - I called Polaroid, and they said they are not discontinuing the line, but they will not be sending out more film until Christmas 2009. you can buy film directly from polaroid - and they stated it won't be expired. Truth is - I bought 2 30 packs from Target yesterday (that were expired - at a discount), and they came out fine.
2) this is best used when you have an outlet - it is true - it doesn't last long on one charge
3) you can use your camera USB cord, or anything that is Bluetooth enabled (even your phone or computer). The code is 6000 (I missed that on the instructions that I threw away). I used to think that I couldn't use anything that didn't have a USB cord, but I was wrong - great thinking on the Bluetooth!
4) photos are best when they are facial closeups. Far away shots just don't look so great on 2x3 film
5) photos take around 20-30 sec to come out - and yes - the paper is hard to destroy, and no ink mess!
I realize that this product isn't super popular, and honestly I wonder if Polaroid will continue to make this paper at all (they don't have the best track record for "new" products). I assume that they figured the demand for this paper would be much higher, and hence they overproduced it. Amazon had too much stock, and now they're trying to sell what they have left by being sneaky and removing the expiration date.
I will still try the product and see if the paper works despite the fact that it's expired. I sent a formal complaint to Amazon and I suggest you do the same if this happens to you.
Note: I'm a Prime member, and I've had nearly flawless experiences with Amazon.com over the years, so this really is an isolated situation, but I think it's worth publicly explaining it so that other customers don't end up ordering paper which doesn't work. Once again, I will revise this review once I test the paper when I get a chance.
And now, on to the product, the film is great! I used to use a cheap Polaroid camera for sailing trips with friends. We would snap shots and stick them in a boat log. I was forced to switch when Polaroid stopped making the film for the camera. The Pogo printer film doesn't produce super high quality prints but that's to be expected. The price is great compared to the old Polaroid film I used to use and if the shot doesn't turn out you don't waste film. Having the peel and stick option is also great. Overall it's a great improvement over the old Polaroid film.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i bought this 90 pack and every single film was expired The blue cards were unreadable. DO NOT BUY! ITS A WASTE OF MONEY!Published 4 days ago by Amazon Customer
This special paper technology allows new polaroid cameras to print pictures without any ink at all.Published 5 days ago by Pablo
I love my Polaroid sink printer but the link paper is so hard to find. This was a great deal and came fast. Will definitely be ordering more when I run low.Published 11 days ago by E. Cavazos
I order these warily based on other people's reviews, but I haven't seen the blue tint that others have been complaining about! Read morePublished 16 days ago by Kim W.