Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Polder 11-Pound Stainless-Steel Kitchen Scale” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 68% off the $48.60 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Polder 11-Pound Stainless-Steel Kitchen Scale
|Price:||$19.71 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$28.89 (59%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Professional kitchen scale weighs items up to 11 pounds
- Stainless-steel body and removable bowl
- Large, easy-to-read numbers printed in 1-ounce and 25-gram increments
- Bowl stays in place with upturned braces
- 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Top Customer Reviews
I bought it for use in my business. That's right. I often have to weigh parcels exceeding 5 lbs., and I'm just sick of Pelouze® ripping off the business community with their midget, hard-to-read, overpriced scales with a weighing surface the size of a playing card. And how brilliant for Polder® to make it 11 lbs. instead of 10! Most delivery pricing has a cut-off at exactly 10 lbs., so this way you can tell when you're _over_ 10 lbs., and by how much. I bought mine on a Gold Box offer and my only regret is that I didn't buy two so I could have a second one for my kitchen. Weigh 2 go Amazon[.com]!
One of the other reviewers mentioned that it's lightweight-- this is true and I can see why they would have an issue with it if they're going for that retro feel, it looks like it would be heavier than it is. However, I think making it actually heavier would be more of an inconvenience than anything else, since its current design is nicely portable.
All in all, two thumbs up.
1) no lag time as with digital scale.
2) bowl very useful - do not always need to pull out a plate to weigh something, and the bowl is easy to rinse and wipe off when done.
1) zero adjust is a little finicky - acceptable for the price range, but a better scale would be more repeatable. What I mean is that when you place the bowl on the scale and then adjust the knob to zero the scale, and then remove the bowl and put it back, sometimes the second (or subsequent times) the reading is a little off zero. If you tweak the zero knob, then it may subsequently be off in the other direction. Once you have it right, it seems to settle out and come back to zero.
2) the bowl could be made of heavier gage steel. It works fine as is, but I suspect that if I ever drop it on tile it will dent pretty easily.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This scale feels sturdy and looks sleek. We've used it at the local Farmer's Market and have had several compliments on it. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Katy
Not heavy duty, but I like the large bowl, plus it easy to calbrate. More importantly I never have to replace a battery.Published 1 month ago by Elphaba
This product has worked well for my bulk cooking and dietary needs!Published 2 months ago by Rebecca Rees
Great retro look in the kitchen, and its useful as a scale or to hold some fruits and veggies for decorative purposes.Published 4 months ago by Bella
When unwrapped at Christmas, scale was in pieces, unable to put together, pieces rattling inside scale. Metal was thin and cheap. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Nice scales. Larger than I expected, but fits on my counter fine. Only problem is the plastic face keeps falling off. The silver trim won't stay in place to hold it on.Published 8 months ago by Becky Wiggs
Haven't seen it. Gave it away as a gift. Saw it back in 1959. Loved it.Published 10 months ago by Jess Gilbert