Polder Digital In-Oven Thermometer/Timer, Graphite color
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.42. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$11.45 (39%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Combination probe thermometer and timer takes the guesswork out of cooking
- Pre-settable alarm temperature range is from 32 to 392 degrees F,
- Memory function saves last used temperature 5 minute alarm
- Includes bonus pan clip, 2 rear wall mount magnets, USDA food temperature cooking chart
- Powered by 1 AAA battery (included)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Polder Digital In-Oven Thermometer/Timer, Graphite color
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||MMP Living||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||All Day Distribution|
The Polder Digital In-Oven Thermometer/Timer provides accurate and safe cooking results for novice or experienced cooks alike. The thermometer is easy-to-program to the desired taste and temperature between 32°F and 392°F. The memory function saves the last used temperature eliminating the need for constant reprogramming. The built-in 24-hour countdown timer can be used together with the thermometer or alone. Plus, the extra-long high heat probe accurately reads the temperature for perfect results every time. A special bonus pan clip is included to securely hold the probe in place when baking or frying. One AAA battery and USDA food temperature cooking chart is included so it’s ready to use right out the package.
Top customer reviews
I admire the plug-in probe with the long cable, it is engineering done right. If for any reason the probe fails one can just buy a new probe and plug in the replacement easily. The clip on the probe is also valuable. If the probe touches the bottom of the pot it will read incorrectly. Thanks to the clip, the probe can be attached easily to the rim of the pot and kept from touching the bottom. Also, hands-free readings thanks to that clip, and even our hands deserve liberty!
The hinge is a little flimsy, but it hasn't affected the performance. So far so good. I've used it several times with great results. I even bought a second unit for my mom. It's straight forward to operate. The magnets on the back are nice and strong so it will stick to your fridge. Good job Polder.
All in all it's a quality product for the price.
* Thermometer is accurate. The temperature alarm is GREAT to have.
* It has a timer, which can run at the same time as the temperature alarm.
* The probe is well-made. Temps are detected at the tip, so you can get a reading on a thin steak or hamburger.
* The probe clip is very handy for monitoring oil in deep frying.
* The cord is plenty long, so you can run it out of the oven (on a roaster, for example) and place it in a comfortable position.
* The readout part has magnets on the back, so you can put it up on the oven door or nearby metal. (My oven is not magnetic, so I put it on the side of a rice cooker on an adjacent shelf.
* The cord is sealed, so you don't have to worry about stray water getting in. (Still probably not a good idea to immerse it in water.)
* AAA battery means it's easy to keep operational.
So, long story short, it works great and is very accurate until it craps out. I definitely feel like I got my $20 worth of use, but I don't think I'd purchase this product again, as I use this kind of thing more frequently now and would rather get one that lasts longer.