Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Polder KTH-615 Advantage Dish Rack” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 18% off the $55.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.95 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $9.72 shipping
Polder KTH-615 Advantage Dish Rack
|Price:||$49.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$5.01 (9%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Elegant Design, full size rack made from rust-resistant brushed stainless steel.
- Removable plastic drying tray with slide out drain tray offers added drying space-perfect for glass items.
- Wire plate and cup holders, this dish rack holds up to 10 plates and includes 6 glass posts.
- Drain tray and cutlery holder with split compartments. Both the drain tray and the cutlery holder are dishwasher safe (top rack only)
- Measures 19-inch-by-14-inch- by-6-inch, the removable tray measures 14-1/4-inch-by-13-1/4-inch.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
From the Manufacturer
Innovative Products for Everyday Living
Quality, Value and Elegant Design
Polder has been a leader in upscale consumer home goods since 1976. We make products that make daily tasks easier through innovation, value and good design. At Polder, life meets style.
Form and Function
Polder dish racks are as elegant as they are functional. Modular components and rust-resistant stainless steel make this a maintenance free kitchen essential.
Cooking for four or fourteen, Polder has your dish drying solution. Durable construction and European design make Polder dish racks suitable for any kitchen decor.
Top Customer Reviews
I was in the market for a stainless steel disk rack and try to find something has the similiar design as the kitchenaid one (The kitchenaid has a good design, but a bad rack, it is NOT rust proof! It is another story through). Before I make a purchase, I read a lot of reviews of different products, and the lastest review of this one caught my eyes, since the reviewer said it is improved. So I took the plunge and tried my luck, since I cannot find anywhere on the web for the picture of the new improved one. I'm glad I've made the purchase, it IS improved, now there is one additional rail on each side of the big flat area (the flat side next to the utensil holder, so the cups you put there won't slide all the way out and crash on the floor!). And I do like the additional slide out mat for the glasses and cups, I used it to hide my huge chopping knife, you know, those knives used in Chinese cooking.
Need more improvement? Yes, if they can put two more additional rails (so will be four additional rails instead of 2), and make the utensil holder a little deeper, then this will be perfect for me, both function, size, and price wise.
I will try to upload some picture when I got home.
1. The sides are totally wide open! The edges are higher and wider than I thought and have nothing in between to keep things from falling out. Even after being really careful, I had a couple of things slip right through and ended up breaking my favorite mug!
2. The cup holders allow for 6 cups/glasses to be inverted to drip dry, but it's designed for cups with narrow diameters. I can't fit standard mugs there. Even some of my narrower glasses were still too wide to fit all 6 at the same time.
3. The cutlery holder is outside of the rack and hangs over the edge of the drip tray. It will occasionally drip onto the counter.
4. You would need to use the extra drying tray all the time if you have anything other than plates that will slip through the side and don't fit on the cup holders. So, instead of having the option to expand your drying area, it becomes a necessity.
For something that doesn't work, this is very expensive. So, save your money and your dishes! Don't buy this!
Nov 25, 2013 - UPDATE ...
I returned the first one for a replacement. I've been using it ever since and couldn't be happier. No broken welds on this one, no rust after two years of daily use and it still looks great. Many reviewers have commented on the cup holders - I agree, they are too small for glasses or mugs. I ended up using them for espresso cups and they work wonderfully for this purpose. Regarding drainage - it could benefit from a few more degrees in the angle of the tray, but I find it works well enough. Because it doesn't drain perfectly, however, water does sit and it can get icky after a few months. My solution is to scrub the trays every now and then - this works well and keeps it clean and looking almost brand new.
Based on the quality of the replacement unit I received, I'd rate the dish rack a solid 5 out of 5 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
only owned this for 6 weeks and the bottom rack has cracked. DON'T BUYPublished 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
This product has many faults. For one the black water catch tray isn't made at an angle to allow the water to drain of it and in to the sink. Read morePublished 19 days ago by Michael O.
doesn't drain well at all. I have to roll my drying mat under the flatware end to get it to drain. Additional slide out piece is also flat and doesn't drain. Read morePublished 21 days ago by Amazon Customer
Love this item. Holds a lot of dishes and has a second rack that slides under the main one. Their customer service is A+++.Published 27 days ago by JC
This dish rack looks great in my kitchen, and it is so functional! I love it's modern looking design. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jack Rainbolt
Fast shipping and a great product. So sick of the chrome racks that end up rusting. This is stainless and will last ages.Published 1 month ago by Peggy Schramm