Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-5 of 5 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on October 19, 2011
At first I loved it, as it switched from C to F degrees, but by mistake, I dropped it in the jam, and it no longer would switch to Farenheit, so I ordered a new one, and that wouldn't turn off....it was on when it arrived, and I suspect the battery will run down soon...so I'm not as happy as I should be with it.
on April 21, 2011
I am very pleased with this item, which is working flawlessly. The display is fairly small but is very clearly legible. All buttons are working exactly as intended.

Unlike many reviews here, there is nothing negative to report. If this changes I SHALL revisit this review.
on May 27, 2009
I am so surprised by other reviewers' problems with this thermometer. I absolutely love it. The display is clear, it's proven itself perfectly accurate, and I've not had a problem with modes sticking. It's very simple (just on/off and c/f buttons), and I've used it for several years with no issues whatsoever.
on January 24, 2013
I bought two and they read to within a fraction of a degree of each other. Swivel head makes reading MUCH easier. Easy to clean. easy to store.
on June 8, 2008
Reads quickly, but you have to know your Centigrade conversions, because if you release the C/F button, it reverts to Centigrade. Be careful about getting the housing close to the heat. The plastic melts easily.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.