Polder Classic Combination Digital In-Oven Programmable Meat Thermometer and Timer
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Item Weight||0.35 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ULTRA PROBE made from stainless steel with comfort grip handle and 40-inch long cord, safely monitors internal food temperatures - no need to remove from meat or open the oven door. Extra thin tip for smaller puncture holes when sampling.
- TEMPERATURE RANGE from 32˚F to 392˚F (0˚C to 200˚C). Option to set alert to sound when temperature is reached.
- 24 HOUR COUNTDOWN TIMER to use independently or together with the thermometer
- MEMORY FUNCTION saves the last programmed temperature for quick use and perfect batch cooking
- EASY READ FLIP TOP display sits on the counter or mounts to the wall with high strength magnets
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Polder Digital In-Oven Thermometer/Timer provides accurate and safe cooking results for novice or experienced cooks alike. Insert the extra-long high heat probe into the meat and program the easy-to-use display to the desired taste and temperature between 32°F and 392°F for accurate results. The memory function saves the last used temperature eliminating the need for constant reprogramming. One AAA battery and USDA food temperature cooking chart is included so it’s ready to use right out the package.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There have been changes to the probe since I bought my old one. The end is not rather pointy so it inserts into meat easier. I'm hoping the probe on this lasts as long as my existing one. Years ago I owned a different brand & had to replace the probes often. When I bought my first Polder, I also bought a few extra probes. I still haven't opened the packages since the original works fine.
The readout on this is super easy to read. You have the option to use the alarm or not - why you wouldn't use it, I don't know, but there's a switch on the back to turn the alarm on/off. You can easily switch between Fahrenheit & Celsius using another switch on the back.
I wish Polder made a sensor suitable for grilling, but they don't, so this thermometer will likely be relegated to indoor duty, while the ThermoPro TP04 Large LCD Kitchen Digital Cooking Meat Thermometer for BBQ Grill Oven Smoker will become my grill monitor. I don't like that it's timer *or* temperature, but it will have to do, as it's one of the few I've found with the needed reinforced sensor lead.
P.S. The lead for the ThermoPro doesn't work with the Polder. Temp readings are off, so I assume they use different thermocouple wire. Darn.
What a joke of a product. If you want something that lasts more than a few uses, look for something else.
By Peter O. on March 30, 2019
1. You can get replacement probes. Although the AllClad probe is detachable, they will not sell you a replacement!
2. Flexible cable. The AllClad cable is stiff and moving the food moves the display base.
3. Loud alarm. You can hear the alarm in another room. This is handy if the food takes a while to cook.
4. Magnetic base. It stays put, even when moving the food to and from the oven.
Top reviews from other countries
So if you wanted to clip this to the side of a pot for deep frying don't get this... there is no pan clip.
It is an easy way to be confident in your doneness.